Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

+5
Hyruu
Koal
Xavierr
Tsidia, the mind player
Scortia
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy] - Page 3 Empty Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Post by Scortia Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dragons all over have started to feel the change. They have all started to get odd sensations, that they can't quite explain. Some barely feel it to a point the don't even know its there, while others just need to receive the right push to realize something is off. Others are well aware that something is off, but they don't know what. This is understandable.

But as the volcano known as Riamorsa erupts for the first time in over one hundred thousand years, a quiet voice in the backs of everyone's head sounds off in warning. It's almost enough to make one pause, try to remember what they were thinking about, and then just keep walking.

The ashes travel across the land, riding the wind, as it carries them to every corner of Nuira. The black snow.

(The following is the kickstarter and first official post of the sitewide plot. If you are confused as to the setting, this will take place in the woods of Layrian, possible near a small lake. Your character can be doing a patrol, wandering around, hunting. Whatever you would like. Takes place around mid afternoon.)

Last edited by Scortia on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy] - Page 3 Empty Re: Black Snow [Open][Plot Heavy]

Post by Xavierr Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:00 am

Xasheski was bewildered. Never in his life had anything so peculiar happened. He could also feel the visible unease starting to grow on all of the dragons. It was unusual, seeing so many dragons, a mix of rogues and tribe dragons, all gathered together peacefully. But then again, tribe dragons didn’t usually wander this far out, unless they were planning on conquering more land. Xash shivered at the thought, lifting his head once more to stare at the sky.

As Hyruu would fly up, he would call down what he saw. A black cloud in the distance? Was that something Xash should be worried about? He sent a worried glance over at one dragon, who had volunteered to go investigate. Perhaps it would be a good idea to send someone to go check it out. After all, you could never be too safe. And it couldn’t be a forest fire, because it seemed to be coming from the ocean. So what was it?

“U-uh, I agree with you. I think m-maybe someone should check it out. If it’s d-dangerous, we should warn somebody…” the night fury said nervously, both trying to be helpful and trying not to be seen at the same time. He wasn’t usually one to concern himself with other dragons, and it was hard to get a hold of rogues. It was probably best for him to just head back to his cave in the woods. But then again, would the black cloud follow him?

The ash started to rain down harder, as the black cloud started to approach even faster. With it, winds brought the smell of seawater, as well as sulfur and burnt wood. A few specs of ash would touch Hyruu, that also happened to be hot, lightly burning some of his furr.
Xavierr
Xavierr

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:30 pm

Fate
Fate

http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Kenma shrugged to himself, deciding that he would just stay in the background for now and not do anything - no one was paying any heed to him anyway, and maybe he could use it to his advantage? - so he stood there, retreating back a step or two, listening to the other dragons talk and wondering if he should offer his own opinion. Being quiet and currently holding no conversations had its own advantages though, leaving him with the ability to focus fully on the ash cloud that loomed, seeming more threatening than ever, emanating an ominous air that sent shudders tripping down his spine. He stiffened in surprise as the ash cloud rained down on them with more force than before, biting back a yelp as his fur was singed. He couldn't stay for long - his fur was very flammable, and those were hot, earning another muffled sound from Kenma as falling ash once again trailed its sparks onto his fur. "I should go back," he muttered quietly to himself, not sure if anyone even heard him.

Ken

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Koal Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:06 am

Koal takes to the skies and follows the trial of smoke to where it may lead, he glides through the air over the terrain, eventually arriving at volcano and peaking in.

(I'm deeply sorry or my short post, there's no inspiration to draw from..)

Koal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 am

Hyruu barely listened to what the other dragons were saying. Most of them were just confused by what was going on, the rest was mostly trying to find an excuse to get away from the place. Which, considering the situation, might be the sanest thing to do. The grey dragon slightly huffed at Fate's indecisiveness, and ruffled his wings, looking ready to fly again.
"I'll go back up the mountains." he simply said before turning his back to the group. There was no point in saying more than this. He had already exposed his point before, and he certainly wasn't going to spend any more unnecessary time here. He had a mate and a Tribe to warn. With a swift jump, the grey dragon flew out of the clearing, heading toward the mountain range.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Silverstone Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:54 pm

((Is it okay if i join in?))
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:34 pm

((OOC: Yes you may join, but please keep in mind that this topic will be ending shortly, based on the actions of the other dragons in the topic.))
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:21 am

Fate looked at Hyruu. He agreed. As much as he didn't want to leave these dragons here, he had to get back to his tribe. He was the new leader after all. He flew down to the other dragons. "I truly am sorry, everyone," he said with sincerity, "but if something is coming, I need to be there for my tribe. I am their leader, so I hope you understand why I'm leaving you." He then lifted off after Hyruu and headed back to his tribe.
Fate
Fate

http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:56 am

One by one, the dragons began to fade out. First it was Harry and Tsidia, with Harry making some comment about a volcano? What was a volcano? Xasheski had remembered something of the name faintly being mentioned but….. He couldn’t figure out where exactly he had heard it. He recalled it being mentioned back at his home on Shveki, but that was about all he could remember regarding the term. What, was a ‘volcano’ causing this? Xash blinked a moment as Tsidia and Harry as they would fly away. Should he follow them? They seemed to know what they were doing.

Next, the strange wyvern dragon, Koal, would take off into the air, no doubt taking this as his cue to go investigate. Xasheski watched as he vanished into the smoke. This made Xash’s claws dig deeper into the now soot covered ground, his tail reflectively curling a bit. Was it a good idea, sending that dragon off into the unknown? Who knows what could happen over there…. Unknowing to Xash, it would take Koal a good two to three day flight to actually find what was causing the explosion.

After the wyvern vanished into the horizon, Hyruu mentioned something about his tribe, and began to fly back. It wasn’t long after this that Fate quickly flew up after him. This made Xash ten times more nervous. It seemed that all the adults had fled, leaving just the young night fury all alone, with soot raining down on his head from who knows where…..

Well, that wasn’t completely true. There was one dragon left. A stranger, who appeared to have a cold aura to him. But the dragon had been relatively silent through most of the ordeal. At this point, now the ash was really starting to come down, and Xash was really beginning to worry about his safety. Nervously, he flashed one last glance over at the stranger.

Then he took off, flying off to go back to his warm den, where, hopefully, he’d be safe...
Xavierr
Xavierr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 am

And such, it begins. With the eruption of the volcano, the ash would spread far and wide, covering most of Layrian, as well as parts of Verula and Shveki. Many dragons would grow nervous, scared of ash raining from the sky. Most would hide themselves away, others return back to their tribes, unnerved. No one knows what to expect, nor how to prepare for what's to come...

[[END OF TOPIC]]
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next