Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

One small step for Draken kind (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One small step for Draken kind (Open) - Page 2 Empty One small step for Draken kind (Open)

Post by Draken Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The grey dragon lie in his cave, alone, full of thoughts and dreams as he moped thoughout the land. Being alone for too long had made him sad most of the time, not having the heart or the guts to actually try to actually introduce himself. But his earge to adventure and explore the land he was born into. He continued to sigh and think and think of what he could possibly do to make things interesting, to make things come back into his head and make him want it to happen again. The best he could come up with, was to just continue adventuring, the lust to wander out and see the area was begging him to go out there.

Draken eventually sercum to these thoughts and peeked his head up, opening his eyes wide and yawning as he lifted his legs and got up. Stretching out his front and back legs to fully wake himself up, the dragon went over to a brown sash laying in the corner of his dark cave, opening a pouch that was attached to it, and pulling out a book. The book was grey, with scratch or talon marks on the cover, it was his journal, a prized and cherish book of his that contained any event Draken did since his parents were killed off. He carefully opened the book and took out a quill that was also in the pouch, the quill allowed him to take his notes before he headed out.

He wrote Here I am, once again tired of moping and wanting some adventure in my life, I want to fix myself and get myself out there, but to be honest, I won't surprised if I write again for this day, probably about how I witnessed another dragon and left quickly due to my fear and shyness, I can't help it, I just get too scared... too afraid. He ended it on that note and closed the journal, putting the journal and Quill back into his pouch as he closed it and then attached the dash to his body, taking a deep breath.

He went up to the edge of the cliff near his cave and stared at the view, shaking a bit with nervous feelings, he already wrote in his journal, he had to continue what he wrote. He spread his wings out wide and jumped off of the cliff, entering a glide which soon turned into full on flight, flapping his wings as he wanted to go to the forest of Shveki as he knew in his head he was not ready to go anywhere else, he thought to himself carefully as he felt the nice breeze of the wind go against his wings, and soon he finally met his destination.

He landed in the forest only to wander, he stared at the trees and grass observing the area, being quite calm at the moment, he walk alone, hoping his exploration would smooth and just right.
Draken
Draken

Back to top Go down

One small step for Draken kind (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: One small step for Draken kind (Open)

Post by Draken Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:18 pm

(Bumpy
Draken
Draken

Back to top Go down

One small step for Draken kind (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: One small step for Draken kind (Open)

Post by Draken Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:57 pm

(Dun let this topic die
Draken
Draken

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:41 am

((Sorry!))

The Spion relished in young Draken's fear. Most of the time, disgust or contempt morphed the features of other Xoyans when she walked by. Perhaps it was her reputation for being headstrong and overly passionate for her tribe. Well they may go and crawl back to whatever hole they emerged from, she thought darkly, talons clenching at the images. There the ones who retire to taverns at the end of the day and have a drink. I can be called at any hour of the night. For a moment, her features tightened, the pent up frustration seeping into her pale eyes. Realising her facade was shattering, she quickly schooled her expression, adopting her indifferent face as quickly as she could.

The young male's attention was consumed by her, and she basked in the spotlight. She wondered, for a moment, what he was thinking. Obviously, he wasn't thinking very happy thoughts, considering the circumstances he'd been placed under. Did he think she was scary? Terrifying? Ugly? Beautiful? Majestic? She, personally, though he was cute, in the way that he cowered internally in front of her. Those big baby blue eyes would certainly win over any female, as well.

She inclined her head slightly in response to his words, which were spoken with significantly less hesitation. He was growing somewhat accustomed to her presence. Well done, she thought grimly. "You favour the outside world. As do I, the sudden wind that blew through the forest made her stiffen slightly, as chills race down her spine.

Viddera's eyes raked down Draken's form and scrutinised the ruby that rested on his chest. She leaned forward, snout butting in to his personal space as she examined the gem. "It's lovely," she said, in a tone that betrayed no emotion. "Where'd you get it?" clearly, he hadn't been joking when he said he was an explorer. Such trinkets were valuable, and knowing he was in possession of one intrigued her all the more.

(I'm trying out new fonts for Viddera's posts, so if they keep changing its just me messing around xD)
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2