Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Open Ocean (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Open Ocean (Open) Empty The Open Ocean (Open)

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:54 am

Being a cool summer's day Ark had decided to relax against one of the many islands out in the open sea, seemly his tasks where done for the tribe and he felt like he deserved some time off. Laying against the beach his form on its side stretching as he tried to get some sleep against the warm sand under him. The sound of waves softly brushing over the sand in front of him, pleasing to the ears as he always enjoyed the sounds of the ocean. Not long before he fell asleep his tail curled around a patch of sand, With the island being open anyone could sneak up to him yet he trusted the area along with his own instincts.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

The Open Ocean (Open) Empty Re: The Open Ocean (Open)

Post by Arkhor Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Bump? Oo
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:36 pm

The salty smell of the ocean filled Senka's nose as she stretched her wings. Being cooped up in a cave to hide from dragons that apparently didn't like her burning things all day made her feel as if her wings were bent in backwards. But now, with the dragons gone and the wide, almost endless ocean in front of her, Senka could breathe easily and fly with no worry of any dragon hunting her down.

With a strong flap from her gigantic wings, the dragoness soared over the big blue sea. Big blue everything actually. The sky seemed to melt into the ocean, creating a constant of blue, save for a few islands dotting here and there. They seemed like stones from where Senka was at. Small little stones. Senka put two of her claws to where it was around the islands from her view and made them meet, making it look like she was squishing them. She did this to every island she saw, feeling like a giant dragon. Though, while doing this, Senka spotted a dragon sitting leisurely on the shore of an island. The dragoness hovered for a moment, trying to figure out in her mind on what to do and how long that dragon could've seen her squishing islands. She clearly stood out; black scales in a blue sky. So she stood there, clearly visible and unmoving, deep in thought on what to do about that dragon.
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:26 am

Yawning as he laid on the smooth sand, only to suddenly spot what seemed to be a dragon in the distance, clearly noticeable from the dark colour in the sky. Tilting his snout slightly as he watched the dark spot in the distance curiously. He couldn't quite figure who or what it was at the distance but he stayed his ground waiting to see what would happen. Stretching as he finally stood back up gazing towards the figure.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Snapping out of her daze, Senka realized that the dragon was looking at her. From this far, she could not tell what the blue dragon's expression was, but she decided to deal with it like she deals with everything.
'Okay,' she thought, 'All I gotta do is fly off. I can get back to that cave and wait until it's safe.' Senka lowered herself closer to the island the dragon was on.  'No, bad me. Thats the wrong way. Safety is the other way.' Silver talons touched the warm sand. 'No. Bad.'
"Hello"
'Darnit, Senka'
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:36 am

Tilting his snout as the stranger approached him, her landing onto the sand made him look curiously "Erm Hello? I don't think I've seen you around here before" standing his ground as he didn't want to approach. Though he started to feel at ease slightly as the other dragon seemed friendly, "Well my names Arkhor, I generally come out here to relax its rare that I see anyone to be honest"
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Relief flooded over Senka as the dragon spoke. He was safe. The black dragoness folded her wings down, feeling more relaxed and not as precautious as before. "Name's Senka. Sorry to interrupt you. I was just taking a short flight," Senka looked back to see that the land that she embarked from was very far, far away. That definitely was not a short flight. She whipped her head around to see in all directions, but every direction looked the same. "Uhm, guess it wasn't really a short flight, heh." Senka shook her head, "I assume for the time being, we could chat as I try to get my bearings as to where I am."

(everything's kinda jumbled in this, sorry.)
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Nodding as the dragoness seemed friendly, "Okay... what about? Have you come from a tribe?" tilting his snout as he gazed curiously towards her. Sitting back down as he curled his tail in the sand below, his orange gaze still looking confused with how the not water like dragoness was out so far. Still he was interested as it wasn't everyday a new dragon arrived at his doorstep.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Senka sat back on her haunches, tail slightly swaying. Her eyes widened at the question, but she composed herself as much as she could. "Uh, no, I have not come from a tribe. In fact, I am a rogue. But not the kind of rogues that kill, uh, mercilessly, heh." Senka coiled her tail tightly in nervousness. 'Smooth' The dragoness shook her head, "Roaming's sorta my thing. Not...that." Senka looked down and started to draw swirls in the sand with her tail blade, thinking of how much better that conversation could have gone. 'Will he think that I'm actually a killer? No, almost all dragons are killers, can't be that bad. Oohh, what he's part of a tribe? Dragon tails, is this his territory?'
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 pm

(can I join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:13 am

// sure

Gazing towards her he smiled slightly as he could tell she was nervous "Ah don't worry, I'm part of the Lakara pretty obvious with me like this" he chuckled continuing "Well I like exploring too but I can't say no to relaxing on the beach" looking curiously as she started to draw in the sand, "What you drawing?"
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Senka's muscles relaxed. His question roused her from her subconscious tail drawings. She lifted her neck up, looking at the full drawing she had made. It appeared to be a flower, one that grew along the bank of the Jade River, back where Senka was raised. "Huh. Well, it looks to be a flower from a river I roam by." Senka dragged her tail blade once more, completing the stem.
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:49 pm

She sat upon a cliff's edge, overlooking the ocean, waves hitting the rock with tremendous force. Her wings were spread slightly, balancing against her back legs as she narrowed her eyes. She had flown to these islands, in search of her niece, as said to be staying here for a while. Being a Diplomate had great opportunities for information. She pushed off from the rock, swirling up into the air to float above the ocean, making sure the salty waves did not touch a speck of her newly polished scales. Before she arrived, she had found an active volcano, one with embers at it's base. Bathing in them, it had made her scales shiny, golden with color and even more vibrant then they were before.

She sped up upon an island that was slightly farther than the rest, vegetation bright green and lovely, for the time being. She landed, her scales ignited with fire. She pushed past toward the beach, hissing as she looked for the one she dearly loved. She stepped out of the bush, flames following her hungrily. The sand beneath her shattering to glass with each step. She looked down the sandy beach, spotting two dragons, one male and one female, with the dark, beautiful scales of her niece. She roared a greeting, her big armored scales soaking up the sun. She smiled, dismissing the flames and started a steady trot toward the two, hoping to not frighten the male that would see a large wyvren roar then trot toward them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:38 am

Gasping as he spotted a seemly larger dragon landing onto the beach, moving more into a defensive position as he spoke out "Do you know this dragon?" carefully watching as he started to feel like this was a trap. Certainly feeling like the mouse as his size clearly was smaller than them both, looking around as he prepared to escape if necessary.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senka Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Senka stood up quickly, spreading her wings, half from excitement from seeing her aunt and half to interrupt any action that would have been caused by misinformation, "Sonus! I'm glad to see you, how've you been?" She looked over to the frightened blue dragon, "Yes, yes I do. This is my aunt. Not by blood, though." Senka looked over to the wyvern, a happy expression on her muzzle, "Sonus, this is Arkhor. Arkhor, this is- oh wait, I already introduced her, heh."
Senka
Senka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next