Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

+10
Zalamoro
killie
Neru
Delillah
Artemise
Whispering Soul
Scortia
Acer
Imperia
Gemini
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Oculus Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The morning air is crisp, with the sun having just began to rise over the horizon.  Today was the day that all the known tribes of the land met together, to interact, socialize, discuss, plan, whatever.  Some of the talks would be serious, some of them would just be friendly banter.  This was a time to get to learn who the other tribes leaders were, as well as their members. The smell of roasted fish and beef permeated the air, as some draconiforms came first, cooking food and preparing other various food items. Even some rogues, those that had the guts to show up, were coming. Everyone was allowed at this time.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Oculus Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Casting a smile to the dragoness, he glanced behind him, hoping at least one of the Xoya would be logical enough to go and at least be near Gemini, especially if that Ki'Sha queen decided to speak to her. He could only hope, as he had to keep his attention to this newcomer, Neru. She held the title of Chief. Interesting. He would have assumed it would have been Chieftess or something, unless he was mistaken in the gender. But what was the rank of Chief anyway? It was most likely a high one, but how high? He did not know, and was wishing he paid better attention to the foreign governments on Layrian. "Oh, I just assumed you were from the higher altitudes, as those who originate there seem better in flight with the thicker air that the thin air above. And it is a pleasure to meet you Chief Neru," Oculus spoke as he sat up straighter, "I am Herre Oculus of the Skyger, from the Xoyans. So glad you could come to represent the... Vary." Oculus tried to hide it, but he not really practiced their tribe pronunciation, as well as universal being a bit rough for him. It was hard to hide the gruff accent he had, but he would try. "I believe there is food being prepared, so we are all just... social-izing." he said with a somewhat warm smile.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Whispering Soul Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Susurro went over to Neru and Occulus, deciding to "talk" to dragons with more friendly looks. She stopped behind Occulus and Neru and greeting Neru with the same bird-like squeaking sound that she had made before. "Greetings, Neru." She looked at Occulus." Sorry about the trouble I caused... I'm pretty clumsy."She faked a smile, Susurro really only wanted to start a conversation with friendlier dragons just to forget about the disturbance she caused. As much as she hated it, it looked like she would have to talk to other dragons, it was the purpose of the meeting after all. She turned to Neru." How is the Vuari Tribe faring?" She asked in Vuarish, curious to how they were coping in the mountains for she had not visited for quite the while. She looked curiously to the side when she caught sight of a Lindwurm at the edges of the tree line, he was to far away for her to recognize but his dark scales reminded her of Zalamoro. Its not him though I'm sure. He would never get invited to this meeting anyways. She thought quickly, trying to distract herself.
*Rises from the dead*
*"Sup"*
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:12 pm

The dragon seemed to go through a multitude of emotions very quickly. He seemed happy, at first, given the smile, but the glance behind himself and his slight visage of confusion at the name of her rank spoke of worry and confusion, respectively. She assumed that perhaps he was worried for the behavior of the others; after all, a disagreement had already broken out once. She had no tie for his confusion, however.  As it was, Neru had no sense of words or even specific ways of behavior belonging to only males or females. While females in Vuari generally were the heads, the word of all was taken as the same, and all were treated the same, regardless of gender. The idea of a word being made into two so that it may define a gender sounded foreign to her. So, when speaking the common language, it wasn't strange to find her using words that would typically be defined as a male one. This was all lost on her, however.

Neru simply listened patiently to his reply. "Vuari," she corrected gently, but not unkindly. That done, she tipped her head slightly, her wings flaring out a bit in a sort of polite bow. She glanced once more at the blue dragon from before, checking that all was still well. "Pleased to meet you, Oculus. It is true, the lower altitudes are a good deal easier to move around in. If I could accurately describe it, it's like the air itself is in slow motion." Neru would have continued, but was inturrupted by the friendly squawk that fell upon her ears like a wave over a shore. She turned her gaze to Susurro, brightening slightly. She could recognize the face, despite him not being one of her tribe; he'd visited before. Visitors were rare to see in her home, and as thus, once you visited once, you were often remembered quite well. She made another bow, a small tail flick included in this one to portray a more friendly sense of the greeting. She was even happier when the switch was made to her birth language, something she could work with a lot easier.

"Wonderfully!" she replied, flicking her tail back around her body. "Now that spring has come food is much more accessable. The tribe is happier."
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:32 pm

he kept looking ad the dragonifom. and heard her name. by ohter dragon around. he was walking up dohe. and say you name is neru right? with a little smile he looked do her name is kilie he know. that a shamed himself in front aff all the dragons. he was not happy of how he came in. he was asking. xhzt is this place?
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 am

Susurro smiled."Thats great, I remember when I was part of the tribe, spring was such a happy time for the Vuari."She spoke in fluent Vaurish. "I need to visit again." She felt so much more comfortable talking around old friends. Her gaze rested upon Occulus." Greetings Herre Oculus, I believe we have not met?" She switched to universal, accidentally saying greetings in Vuarish. She suddenly remembered that she had made something for Neru, as a gift of gratitude for her kindness. Quickly she switched back to Vaurish. "I nearly forgot to give you this Neru," She opened her pouch lifting out a necklace with a beautiful pendant depicting a golden flower. "Its a necklace of one of the flowers that grows on the Etcan mountains. The symbol represents strength and beauty." She pushed the gift towards Neru. "I felt it perfectly represents you and how strong you are." She smiled. "I never got the chance to give it to you, because of..."She trailed off remembering Zalamoro."Nevermind. I hope you like it." She glanced back towards the Lindwurm by the trees.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:33 pm

The Ki'shan queen glanced over at Ferrum, watching him cautiously, as he would nod, thanking her, then leading her over to where the supposed leader of the Xoya was. Though they didn't have to walk far, as the large, towering black dragoness had already approached them, her towering stature giving her an air of importance, but still, Scortia remained ever vigilant, keeping a careful eye on the stranger, while also glancing around tentatively. She seemed a bit on edge. Her guards watched her, equally nervous, but for different reasons.

When the Xoyan coman dent? approached, or whatever the dragon known as Ferrum had called her, the Kuz'a would eye her up and down cautiously. The dragoness seemed a bit more prepared physically as compared to the rest of the dragons here. She wasn't wearing a full set of armor like the Kuz'a was, but she wasn't totally unprepared like the other dragons at the gathering. The Kuz'a would nod her head. She supposed she would have to speak in universal for the most of this meeting, though she greatly despised doing so.

She found universal to be a difficult language to adjust to, not because the language in upon itself was difficult, but simply because it was so hard to transition from Ki'Shan to universal. She raised her head proudly, or in an attempt to appear threatening, but because she was much smaller than the leader of the Xoya, she didn't do very much against the strong dragon's opinion of her.

"Ah, greetings....Comman-dent Gei mini..." said the Kuz'a, frowning a bit as she would switch from native Ki'shan to universal. She wasn't used to pronouncing the names the way other tribes did. The Ki'shan language was more articulated and throaty than other languages, often relying on drawn out noises made by the tongue. It made it difficult for other tribes to learn. "It is a pleasure to meet thee." the Kuz'a said, her expression pretty hard to tell, as she was currently holding a pretty good neutral face.

The Kuz'a glanced back at the one known as Imp'eera, or something along the lines of that, and raised her chin a bit. "Pleasure. I am Scortia. Hmm... Stormcallers, that name sounds familiar. You are not from Verula, are you? We have heard of your kind, but have not made the advances to approach you," Scortia explained, tilting her head slightly. She found the goals of the... Steu'rmmc-lers to be quite... interesting. It was unlike any kind of strive that existed in her tribe, as most of the time, the Ki'sha were the ones starting the wars, not settling them.
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Oculus nodded as Neru spoke with a flare, matching her bow. "Oh yes, I do believe I understand what you mean, everything slows down and seems very easy" he spoke to her as she seemingly turned towards the newcomer. He gave a half smile, not having any idea who this one was, nor which tribe she originated from. All he could do was tilt his head as this one seemed to have either no discipline, or thought highly of themselves. They at least had the title down correctly. "No, I believe we have not, yet you know my name, what is yours miss?" he spoke with just curiosity. His previous question as to what tribe they originated from answered itself as Neru and the newcomer began chatting in a foreign language. From the joyous attitude of the chief of the Vuaria, he could only assume it was her own native language, a long lost friend, or some exciting news that fell on his deaf ears. Oculus would cast a glance now and then to watch Gemini and that Ki'sha interact, not leaving Neru and said newcomer as that would be rude, yet he would slowly back out to not disturb their conversation if it ran on long.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Going from avoiding conversation at all to suddenly speaking to three other creatures at once was slightly disorienting, but thankfully the talkativeness of some of the more... excitable members of the tribe had Neru well accustomed to dealing with more than one conversation at once. She nodded to Oculus to start, signaling that she had, in fact, heard his reply, and would respond in a moment.

As Killie had spoken first, she chose to start with him. Hello Killie. I'm glad you're feeling better." she replied, switching smoothly back into the universal language. She accompanied that switch with her third greeting bow of the day. "If you're asking about location, we're at Muri Taka. Layrian's Bay Island is something I also hear it called. If you're asking about the event, this is a meeting between the tribes. Though I'm kinda confused on how you got here at the right time without an invitation. Either way, food will be arriving soon, if I' not mistaken. Perhaps that will help you clear your head."

As she heard Susurro switch back into Vuarish, Neru turned her head back towards the draconiforme. Her head tipped to the side in curiosity, especially at the sound of a gift. "Thank you, Susurro." she replied, smiling lightly. "I will accept it, but please know there's no need for you to give me anything. In fact, you're much more deserving of a give than I am. I owe you my life, after all." Gently, she hooked the necklace's chain in her wing-claw. From there, she dropped it over the small horn on the nose of her Sthane, then tipped her head back, allowing the necklace to fall down her neck and settle around her shoulders. She missed the other draconiforme's glance towards the trees. Looking back at Susurro, her face acquired a look of concern. "The tribe does miss you, Susurro. Especially those fond of hunting," she smiled slightly at the petite joke, then continued. "Please know that you're welcome to come back home any time you may feel the need to. And if it's protection you need, protection you will receive." She dropped the subject then, wanting to give Susurro a chance to think. Realizing suddenly she'd forgotten to answer Oculus, she quickly twisted to him, opening and closing her earflaps in apology. This was less a Vuarish form of body language and more a Nebula Wyvern one. It was a movement she'd learned from her father.

"Yes, it does," she agreed, nodding her head. "It is always amusing to see those from the ground levels come to our height. They often flail on the air as if they might drop from the very sky.

((Sorry for the sudden change of perspective and knowledge in terms of Susurro, but I found the plots in yours and Zalamoro's apps and had to cheat a bit to accomodate it. XD))
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:02 pm

killie got scared that. that he had do explain everything that happent. but he kinde said i.i.don't realy know myself i was looking for some help and somoene who ehh... he wantet do call them dragons. but he heard they called. them all draconiforms. still confused and lost. after al what happent.it's raly hard do explain what happent and i don't wanne talk about it if i where do tell you then you will proberly kill me looking scared ad neru. and was thinking. he had nohting do offer

((the reason he does not wanne talk about it is seen in personallity i guas and kinde in the backstory https://dragonshaven.forumotion.com/t54-killie-the-blue-dragon-needs-approvel5-5 and thats why he does not wanne talk about it ))
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 am

Artemise had received a letter, rolled up like a scroll and bound with a red ribbon. She had unrolled it, only to find an invitation written onto the creamy white parchment in an elegant, loopy handwriting. An invitation...? she had thought, when she had first received the letter. Oh...I might as well go, she had then thought when she read more about the meeting that she had been invited to. And with that, she set off, taking into the air and winging her way towards the written destination.

Artemise arrived by flight, and as she circled the opening, she found that many dragons were already present, including some leaders. She descended and landed with a soft thump, folding her wings and letting them rest by her side as her gaze took in her surroundings. Or, more accurately, the dragons that surrounded her. She approached the closest ones, eyeing them a bit warily. She wasn't used to interacting with other dragons that were not part of the Kaamil Tribe, but that didn't mean that she would stick to approaching members of the Kaamil Tribe and them only.

"Greetings," she said in fluent Universal, giving the two dragons the friendliest smile she could muster. Her eyes slid from the slim, silvery-bodied dragoness to the other dragon that she had been talking to, and her eyes widened in recognition. Scortia. Artemise cursed inwardly and hastily dropped into a bow so low that her snout brushed the sandy ground. "I am sorry, Your Majesty, for taking so long to recognise you. I should have known who you were the moment I saw you," she apologised, hoping that she wouldn't get a tongue-lashing from the Ki'Shan Queen. She hated being this formal, but it was either this or gaining the disapproval of Scortia. It would certainly inconvenience Lord Kyanite, if the Ki'Shan Queen, displeased by Artemise's behaviour, decided to wage a war against the Kaamil Tribe. Or something like that.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Susurro laughed at Neru's joke and replied in Vuari. "Im sure they do! I bet the hunters got annoyed when I would stop them from hunting certain creatures." She looked towards Oculus, switching to universal. " My name is Susurro, and I heard some dragons talking about you earlier, I heard your name a few times, did I say it right?" She asked, glancing quickly towards the Lindwurm by the tree-line, it was Zalamoro she was sure. The ragged scar down his neck was all to familiar. She tried to stop herself from wincing when she thought of what had happened. The memory was so clear, as if it was written in her mind. How is he still alive? I thought he was dead long ago.. She prevented herself from panicking. Theres nothing he can do anyway... Theres no way he would attack anyone in such a busy area. She calmed herself and sighed. " Um Neru?" She asked in Vauri. "You..You haven't seen Zalamoro for a while right?" She asked slowly, knowing that she shouldn't be asking this but, she needed to know if he was planning to attack the Vuari again. Maybe this time in bigger numbers. She glanced back to Zalamoro, he didn't seem to be doing anything, just...Watching...

*I have returned*
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Oculus watched them banter, not interrupting or saying much.  He was an observer anyways.  More dragons came to chat with the chief, so he just took a casual step back to let them chat as it seemed that Neru had forgotten about him.  Before he just turned and left, it seemed that Neru had remembered him and answered his question.  It was not a very nice answer, as he himself was no artist in the air, but all he did was smile "Of course, and yes. Herre Oculus of the Skygger, at your service." he said with a small bow to Whisper.  Seeing as Neru was beginning to get overwhelmed with new visitors, he would quietly take his leave unless she tried speaking or asking him something.  If not, he would go off to Gemini to make sure that there was no issues with the Ki'shan.

Last edited by Oculus on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Zalamoro met Susurros gaze when she glanced towards him.Its surprising she even had the guts to come here. He thought disdainfully. I can cause some trouble... Hmmmm. I wonder if there is a skeleton around here? They are so much easier to make into things.. He flicked his gaze towards the trees, scanning them for the ivory color of a bone. He went inside the forest to look for a skeleton. After a few minutes he found a decently sized chimera skeleton which was missing half of its skull and front leg.  It'll have to do.He thought dismissively. Focusing deeply he began to cast a spell on the skeleton, the bones began to be covered by a dark shadow as the chimeras fur and skin began to reform in a dark black color, its missing leg and shattered skull were reformed with darkness. The chimera lifted itself off of the ground looking to Zalamoro, expecting a command. He commanded it to follow him as he made it back to the clearing, telling it to stay in the trees. He looked over to Susurro, his eyes showing his hatred for his half-sister, he didn't even think of her as his sister. He glanced at the chimera in the trees, the only thing that showed was its bright purple eyes and it turned a watched Susurro. That one is the one you want to kill. He commanded the beast. Do it, I don't care how much of a disturbance you cause.He watched the beast run through the trees, he suddenly commanded it to stop. Wait for my command to strike. He messaged it quickly and went into the trees to speak to the guards that had come with him."I need you two to get me that Nahikiir, she would be useful at this time." The dragons nodded taking off and flying into the clouds. Zalamoro entered the clearing once more, and looked around with a slight grin. The butterfly is yet to flap its wings...  He thought to himself as he watched the dragons socialize.

Last edited by Zalamoro on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zalamoro
Zalamoro

Location : In the library, going to Narnia, Hogswart, to the great Ga'hoole tree, and to the Middle Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:04 pm

Of all the things she'd been expecting, a joke in return to her own wasn't one. It had before seemed as if Susurro was consistently nervous, her glancing around a side-effect of that. Neru could only hope this meant she was relaxing some. A sudden giggle was pulled from Neru's mouth at Susurro's reply, even as the other draconiforme turned to Oculus. Not wishing to interrupt, she nodded in reply, before looking over to Killie.

After listening to his words, she tipped her head to the side. "No one will kill here, " she comforted him. "At least, nobody with intelligence. This is a peace meeting, Killie. You're safe here, at the very least. And if it's help you need, I can offer that at the very least. Are you hurt?" She reached a wing out with the intent of helping with what she could, but was brought to a pause by Susurro's voice once more. Tipping her head to the side, she glanced over at her.

"No," she replied. "I'm aware that he's never far from Vuari, but not of where his location may be at any given time. The last I saw him was a patrol many days ago, but even that was a simple passing glance." Even so, she was unsettled by Susurro's question. Was Zalamoro planning something? Was her tribe in danger? She shifted slightly, suddenly set off-ease. Part of her wanted to fly home, to check on what was happening there, but she knew that, given that this was a diplomatic event, some others might take offense to that action. For now, she had to give faith that her tribemates were as well prepared as always for any possible attack. They all knew Zalamoro was an outcast, so at the very least, he couldn't come waltzing in. Not to mention, the entrances to  the inner village inside of Dufourspitz were always guarded. She attempted to cast off that worry with what she could, allowing her attention to turn back to Killie for now.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:34 am

killie runs do a rock. and starts crying. and started talking in himself i'm a dragon. this can't be. i never should have taken that drink. i don't know how this dragon body works yet if they where do find out i was once human. then they gonne kill me. i'm a dragon now. have do forget the pain. but who can i tell this? he looked ad the dragons. with eyes full off tears. i don't know anything about the tribes. i don't even know if i have powers or not? after crying for a while he got up. but he was hungry
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next