Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

+10
Zalamoro
killie
Neru
Delillah
Artemise
Whispering Soul
Scortia
Acer
Imperia
Gemini
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all) - Page 6 Empty The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Oculus Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The morning air is crisp, with the sun having just began to rise over the horizon.  Today was the day that all the known tribes of the land met together, to interact, socialize, discuss, plan, whatever.  Some of the talks would be serious, some of them would just be friendly banter.  This was a time to get to learn who the other tribes leaders were, as well as their members. The smell of roasted fish and beef permeated the air, as some draconiforms came first, cooking food and preparing other various food items. Even some rogues, those that had the guts to show up, were coming. Everyone was allowed at this time.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Neru Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:13 pm

((Popping in to clarify. I wasn't told about what was going to happen in either his nor Susurro's histories. I found out about it when I was going to look at something in... I believe Susurro's app for a reply to this topic. I mentioned it in CB, but otherwise made no complaint about it, as it didn't make any drastic changes to my character. As for the poison, it could make sense, in a way, given that he used to be a Vuari. I doubt she would have used it in their last battle, given it was an ambush and she had no time to prepare things like that, but it could have come across at other occassions?

Hope that makes sense XD))
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

The Grand Meeting (Open to all) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Grand Meeting (Open to all)

Post by Whispering Soul Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 pm

As Susurro fell from Zalamoro's blast of fire, she created a gust of wind to flip her back over and to give herself a boost upwards from the trees. She looked around quickly pinpointing Zalamoro, not noticing the dragon that had silently flown up behind her. Susurro screeched in surprise when she heard the dragon behind her roar a kill chant, it had a long siege blade raised to slice acrossed her back. She quickly created a gust of wind to put the dragon off balance, it lucked dangerously to the side as the blade swung past Susurro's wing as she cradled herself in a swift gust of wind, getting her above the dragon as she knocked the blade out of his claws as it went spiraling towards the ground, Susurro dived down towards it the other dragon following closely behind screeching in fury. She crashed through the top layer of the trees, snatching the siege blade in her claws and falling onto her back on the ground, her attacker swooped down, his claws aimed at her neck. The dragon collapsed onto her, the seige blade wedged deep into its chest, it had swooped down onto her, impaling itself on the expertly crafted weapon. After managing to take off with the blade, Susurro dived into a large group of bats, killing multiple as she dived through them down towards another enemy dragon who was chasing a young Vaurian wyvern. Susurro screeched and slammed into the attacker, sinking the blade into its wing as they tumbled to the ground. Susurro managed to finish the dragon of, before turning to see Zalamoro threatening g Neru."Zalamoro..." She growled, flying over towards them.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:26 am

during the bats attack. killie was running. havin no idea how do fly. made things more difficult aaahh bats aauw bats stop it he was running. after fallinge over a rock. he accidantly breath fire he was scared and suprised hot hot ho.. i don't feel anything not more bats he got scratchet and bitten by bats all over the place. and he evantualy maneged do get out of it. he seen some dragon flying away. and thought that he could learn how do fly
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Feluxious Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:43 am

It was an early day when the news reached the far mountain lairs inhabited by the Proud Eastern Lightbringer clan. A meeting with other clans? Preposterous they would call it. The Vuari are a proud tribe, above the others in all ways. Absurd. A waste of time. Yet, their seer fortold tragedy at this event. A dark thundercloud shrouded all their orbs, an ill omen. What was worse, word was sent that the chief of the Vuari, Neru, was already set to attend. They needed to send someone to protect the tribe.

'Of course they only ever remember me when it's convenient for them...' Feluxious mused to himself, cloaked in the illusion of a cloud overhead. She had been the obvious choice in regards to the task, but it still felt irksome. A wonderful opportunity to interact with the other tribes, perhaps accumulate some favors along the way, and he got stuck with espionage instead. She shifted her coils uncomfortably from inside her cloud cover. At the very least the elders had deigned to provide a natural crystal for use in this potentially dangerous task. She had arrived unnoticed quite a while ago, taking note of the various ongoings with mild curiosity. What bothered her most was the nervousness in Neru's body language and the incoming clouds. 'Perhaps the divination meant literal storm clouds...' she nervously thought. In truth, she wasn't supposed to be there. As an Emara, she had duties to her tribe, which had been set on high alert. However, the Proud Eastern Lightbringers often were too high up in their minds to care.

Their fears, however, were soon proven to be justified when chaos was unleashed below. Neru was safe enough currently. She planned to keep it that way. After hearing a challenge issued by a traitor to the clan, it was time for Feluxious to take action. There wasn't much time to act, so her words were short, and actions had to speak for themselves. Descending from the darkening heavens (she prayed that light would hold just a little bit longer...) towards Neru, she called out in the language of the Vuari "Here comes an ally, Neru!" as a greeting. As she travelled  she used her three orbs in a quick attempt to blind any incoming attackers. When reaching Neru, she conjured an illusion of the earth rising around them, before collapsing inward, leaving a convincing mound of earth in the middle, where Neru and Feluxious remained.

"Sorry to appear so suddenly Neru, but I've been sent to keep you safe through this. Stick close to me. I don't know exactly what's happening, but your safety is the most important factor currently." she conveyed quietly, largely using the nonverbal components of the Vuarish language. From inside the illusion, the mound of earth was largely transparent, allowing a view of the scene unfolding outside. "You do look quite ravishing despite the situation however." she added, unable to resist the private chance to compliment the female.

Feluxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:46 pm

(Ok, so NPC's need to be defined and I will work on that when I have the time and am not exhaughsted. A quick rundown is that all NPC's will be controlled by their respective tribe leader or a delegate that they chose. Rogue NPC's will be controlled by staff or a delegate. You cannot just snap your fingers and make claims you have a number of dragons following you, especially when said dragons outnumber regular tribes. For this event, everything can have happened, however, your NPC follower count FOR THIS TOPIC only is now 5 alive Zala. And you cannot claim that they killed random NPC's as the fight needs to be rped. So continue topic, you got Zala + 5 followers as NPC's you can control. Rest of NPC's, if any were brought, will be controlled by tribe leaders)

Oculus watched the two dragons squawk to one another in their birdlike language, and slowly backed away from them. Catching the glint of Delilah, he mentally sighed, seeing her hidden grin. Great, that meant one of a few things. One possibility is she killed someone and wants to report it in, a second one is she could have maimed someone or is planning to, or a third one is she knew something bad was going to happen that involved death. Figuring he was ignored by the chief and company, he worked his way over to Delillah, "well, who did you kill this time?" Oculus half joked, figuring she had an answer. Either after her answer or beforehand, the attack began. Oculus sighed...no such thing as a simple day off at a feast... priority number one was the kommadant. He turned to look over her position, noticing how she was mainly ignored durning the attack. He looked at her for a signal of how to proceed. Did she want him there to protect her, help the fight, stalk someone, or what? While waiting for her command, he spoke in a somber voice to Delillah. "Unless you know who is leading the assault, go figure out who is, and then see if you can capture them for our Kommadant. And capture means not dead Delillah...." he reminded her, more as a joke than anything, since he knew her desire for bloodshed.
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:26 pm

The skies seemed to explode mere moments after she let her other wing touch the ground. Bats and dragons fell from the clouds, their dark forms falling upon those gathered like rain. Instinctively, Neru rose up on her back feet, snapping at a bat as it went by. Her wings and ear flaps spread out in an attempt to make her look larger and more threatening. She made no attempt to attack magically, not wanting to waste her shots. Part of her wanted to go invisible, but that thought was chased from her mind when she saw Susurro burst into the air. Lifting her tail, Neru prepared to follow but was stopped by a stream of bats flying overhead, preventing her from safely lifting off. Instead, she lowered herself, letting out a screeching squawk of challenge in Vuarish. She held her ground, thus far unassaulted by dragons, but finding no such luck in the face of the bats. She snapped or clawed at anything that went by, occasionally jumping into the air to grab one of the creatures in her jaws, slamming it into the ground. She missed Susurro and Zalamoro's battle, but not the approach of the latter and Nakhiir. As they drew close she immediately ceased her attacks, drawing her wings in, claws ready to slash if need be. She blocked the slash with a quick whip of her tail, the fibers on the end already darker with bat blood and dirt.

"The Sage wouldn't choose you as is, Zalamoro. The banished are always disqualified. And I will not be relinquishing my post. Certainly not to the likes of you." her voice was calm, thinly veiled hatred bubbling near the surface. She kept her wings up, ready to slash the moment one of them came close. Focused as she was, she missed the presence of both Susurro and Feluxious until the light appeared, momentarily shocking her, and most likely those around her as well. Then a body landed hard next to her, and the earth around them seemed to buckle and rise. It was only thanks to Felux's scent washing over her that she didn't attack right away in an assumption that all of that had been an attack. Quickly realizing her mistake, however, she turned her head towards her fellow tribemate, her ear flaps slipping back towards her skull to remove the outward body language that screamed, "fight me, if you wish to die."

"Thank you," she replied, dipping her head in thanks. "Though I fear I won't stay this put together for long. Zalamoro is back, and he's brought some friends with him. Susurro, if you remember her, is here as well, though I haven't seen her since she took off to attack. Given that Zalamoro is here, I can only assume she's on the ground somewhere."
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by killie Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 pm

killie was looking from aside. seeing a lot of dragons risking their lives. he wantet to do somthnig do help. killie runs back in fightinge everything on the ground. i need do get everywone do safety he sees neru fightinge against the bats and dragons. remebers he thit breath fire from falling. but when he tried do use it. he failed how does this fire works clawing against the bats trying do get do neru this is madness neru get out of here he kept trying do breath fire but kept failing over and over again. he got swamd by bats and could not escape. stuck between for bats and dragon he screamed help i need help he felt down on the the ground under cuncussoin the pain and wounds becomae too much
(be continued on a next RP topic)
killie
killie

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:01 am

Delillah met Oculus halfway and chuckled lightly at his question. It was always delightful to work for Oculus, he knew her so well, however she felt like that sometimes did ruin the surprise for her. Nonetheless the attack occurred before she could allow the worlds to roll of her tongue. She observed the sky with deep interest as the bats swooped down, it was a wave of blackness as they, together with the storm clouds, blocked out any sunlight.

She slowly rolled her shoulders in anticipation her lethally calm gaze wandering to Oculus and she waited patiently for his order as he looked out for their Kommandant. Finally the entertainment had arrived, she would make sure to thank the certain someone who brought it before slicing her dagger into him and make the earth welcome his warm blood. As Oculus lastly turned to her she grinned with silent anticipation. She nodded to his order and groaned quietly in disagreement to his last comment. She knew she was the only dragon where he would add on such an order, somehow it made her smirk "Of course Occy" She grinned at him before she left, joy now flooding her veins as she disappeared into the shadows of the bats and clouds. He hadn't said she couldn't still have her fun with the certain someone. She slithered through the forest, currently unaware of the location of her useless shadow twins and she would make sure they'd get their punishment for it.

For whatever reason a swarm of bats flew into the trees and she would have felt some sadness towards killing such beautiful creatures if it weren't for the fact that tearing through their wings and ripping of their heads was so enjoyable. She made quick work of every bat that dared.
Delillah halted at some point and observed the way the bats acted, she was aware that they had the tendency to remain on one side of the clearing.

She continued in that direction, her matt scales allowed her to blend into the shadows without an incident and as easy as being a Skygger is  she quickly found the responsible drake. Not to her surprise it appeared as if the whole scene was a revenge act for whatever dragonets play toy they were fighting for. She sighed unnoticeably, revenge acts bored her, they were often so miserably planned she would always mistake the certain drake for just another brainless worm. And well bats, their brain weren't bigger than pea, even bats this big. So she continued on, closing the distance between her and the male dragon.
Delillah
Delillah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:49 am

The letter had come recently the past month, but sat upon the stone table in the main room. Seemingly not being in or even near the territory of the Stormcaller, this particular female had to have some space from the peace dwellers. Joining only a few years ago, she still did not have the energy or time to particularly... Meet and greet before being shooed away before she lit something to flames. This cave was by far her favorite, leaving clear signs of living life within it. She had dug out an enormous fireplace to the left. It was blazing today with blue, red, orange, and yellow flames that licked at the oxygen, filling the cave with warmth. The cave was located pretty high in the mountains, her heat, being in the back of the cave and the fire helped greatly. It was isolated and peaceful. One of the Stormcaller's Diplomat dropped the letter off, saying and announcing himself in the most snotty way, leaving the letter then rushing out back to the cool air. Of course the heat made them turn away. Tail flicking back and forth, she finally got up from her spot where she lay, wings extending and stretching, flames spurting out of her mouth happily.

Tisk tisk such a fancy letter she thought, raising a brow. She concentrated, her little magic that she possessed lifted the envelope, taking the limp, slightly damp, and very flammable paper out. Reading;

Sonus of the Stromcaller Tribe.

We invite you to a warm welcome

and stay to visit with friends. To introduce yourself

to new dragons and dragonesses

To experience the ways of other dragons and tribes

we will be meeting near Muri Taka

It would be wonderful if you could come

The warmest greetings

"Oh. What an honor..." Sonus mused, crinkling the paper, catching it and burning it to nothing. She didn't want to go, but the letter had been sitting on her table, as if calling her. Maybe she should get out and about to just see what this "Grand Meeting" was all about. Maybe... Just maybe she'd find someone... Or at least meet a new friend. Not knowing if other Stormcallers would be there, Sonus decided to go, but not before she got some sleep.

The next day she rose early, her fire nothing but orange burning embers. She huffed, slowly and quite lazily moving toward the entrance of the cave, her long, polished talons clicking loudly against the growing cold stone. Chills were sent down her spine as she peaked out, it had snowed. She. Hated. Snow. She growled with frustration as she took a few more steps, the snow melting and sinking into her scales, vaporizing fortunately. Spreading her wings, she gave a mighty roar, one that she had not done while she was in the cave, to not burst her own eardrums from the sound's concussion of vibrations.
"Let's just get this over with." She hissed. Sonus was... Not a morning dragon, nor was one that liked the cold. Spreading her wings even further, she started to beat them against the air, rocks being flung over the sharp and steep ledge she perched on. She slowly but surely got above the ground, enough to slam her tail against the ground, making her plummet down the face of the mountain, her wings tucked in to her sides tightly. Feet from the ground, she snapped them open, making a beautiful shower of flames and a quick barrel roll. Taking off from the ground was not her favorite, but if she had a ledge it was fun. She glided up to the clouds. Clouds always had tickled, and she liked that as well.

She flew at high speeds, reaching her max gliding speed. She was in no hurry, being above the clouds, the sun beating down upon her armored back. Her tail swept through the clouds, leaving a mini wake behind her. She wasn't even close to Muri Taka, but she had plenty of energy to get there. Being above the clouds was breathtaking, it never got old, even at her age. Soaring and looping in the sky, she let out a bolt of fire, traveling faster than she flew, only to sizzle to nothing. A smile was upon her face, diving up and down, gliding in the skies. She dipped below the clouds, only to see where she was. Sonus wasn't far from her destination. She spent a few more moments above a large, white and grey fluffy cloud before tucking her wings in, rolling her body into a tight tucking roll and headed to the ground. The ocean water sprayed her unexpectedly, her instincts helped her here, but forgot about the wretched ocean. She quickly gained altitude, hissing with... Slight fear. The oceanic creatures frightened her the most. Their gills and the way they darted to the black depths of the unknown ocean. How the larger creatures dove even further. She shivered, not even wanting to think about the nasty things that were down there. This side of the world was warmer, and thankfully, the water could not harm her as much as the cold, icy waters elsewhere.

The island slowly came into view, the misty water making it slightly difficult, with low viability. She approached many tiny islands, most likely nothing on them. She glided over Muri Taka, seeing a nice, rocking ground to land. Nothing to really catch on fire there. She landed with a little huff, smiling as she turned around, looking for signs of life, or... Dragons. She looked around some more. Nothing. Reptilian creatures chirped, birds flew overhead, but no sign of large scaly beings. Her heart lurched at the thought that she had missed the meeting, and she flew here for nothing... Her wings drooped, her eyes slowly making their way to the ground before her, sighing, fire blasting the ground unexpectedly, making the large dragon reel back. Heart skipping a beat, darker clouds rolling over. Thankfully she made it just in time. A harsh, cold breeze struck her, making her retreat to the deep, thick underbrush, a given trail making it easier to not set things ablaze.
Fire. One of life and of death She recited in her head, Of one that cannot be tamed but by the hands of the creator Himself... She sunk down into a ditch, gathering her wings together and laying there, watching the stream drip to the larger river she heard a distance away. She didn't know if she was in the right place, the island itself was quite big, but she had to stay put. Maybe she was in the right place... Or maybe far from it. Any sign she'd hear, or see, she could go over and check it out. Hope flared in Sonus' chest, on the way over, she grew excited, and she wouldn't let the excitement leave. Not this time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

I guess I killed this RP...

RIP)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:10 pm

(GEMINI AND SCORTIA NEEDS POSTIES >:l)

Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Alright. 5 NPCs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zalamoro screeched with anger as the earth rose, covering the the dragon he had come so close to killing. Looking around quickly he noticed his numbers had fallen, the trillions of bats and maybe 6 or five of his followers remained. Weak half-trained Exiles! He cursed to himself. Should of trained them better. Preparing to dig through the earth to get to his target, he growled with suspicion. He knew dragons didn't have that power, to rise earth so quickly. Thinking quickly he ran past the miniature hill of earth, slicing his blade through it, seeing that the blade went through the earth he laughed slightly. "Nice trick. But it won't fool me." He lifted his scythe aiming to strike down crossed the mound, he screeched in anger when another dragon tackled him from the side, slamming him to the ground. Zalamoro hissed, pushing the dragon off before taking off into the black sky. He examined the battle below him scouring the ground for Susurro. He hissed in anger when he couldn't spot her. He felt fear rush through him when he felt a horrible burning feeing on his back and crackling flames. Fire... He screeched and began to plummet downwards, trying to exhaust the fire in the dirt. Looking up he saw Susurro, flames licking from one of her eyes. "You should try looking up for once." She growled and landed near him."Zalamoro..."She spoke, pain in her eyes."Why are you doing this? You were once so kind. What changed you?" Zalamoro hissed."I changed me. I was never a KIND dragon."He spat with a flick of dark flames. Susurro growled. "You shouldn't of." Zalamoro screeched and leapt onto her."You're the reason I chose to change! You and all you notions about peace and non-blood shed! You and Neru are weak minded fools! I would be a much better leader than you, or Neru would ever be. I would make thesauri feared!" Susurro didn't even try to struggle beneath him."And how many would have to die for that goal?" She spoke silently. 0]]I should kill her now, why I have her in my claws. I don't want to listen to anymore of her notions of peace.[/i] Zalamoro raised his psyche preparing for a death blow. Unexpectedly, Susurro thrusted upwards, snatching the blade from his claws."I don't want to kill you Zalamoro."She spoke, a tremble in her voice."Just end this and leave us in peace." Zalamoro grinned."Alright. Ill end this. By killing you." He leapt onto her snatching the blade and attempted to drive it into her neck, she dodged the attack however, using fire to keep him at bay.
Zalamoro
Zalamoro

Location : In the library, going to Narnia, Hogswart, to the great Ga'hoole tree, and to the Middle Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:25 pm

(Maybe you guys could do me a favor and tell me what on earth happened in this topic while I was gone, rather than making me read through the whole thing. Do you guys have any idea how long Neru's posts are and how little time I have to read? I didn't realize a fight started XD Though I do want to finish this topic so we can get started with the actual plot, so if I mess anything up in this post, let me know so I can hopefully correct it. If someone said something to Scotia, let me know so I can edit my post before your respond to it.)

Scortia was rather content with the behaviors of the dragons now. Though her disabilities forced her to always be tense and alert, she had at least relaxed. Her guards, however, were still ridged and vigilant, eyeing any dragon that dared to come near their queen. They were clearly taking their jobs way too seriously, judging by the way they gave any passing dragon a cold glare. While their weapons weren't withdrawn, they might as well be. As more dragons continued to arrive to the meeting, which didn't really have much of a purpose yet outside of a meet and greet, they seemed to get more tense. The one guard, Jahk'senzi, which was a golden tan, muscly dragon covered in bronze and iron armor, with deep hazel eyes, subconsciously moved a little closer to Scotia.

Everything seemed to be going well. That was, until the pesky rogue arrived, followed by a sea of bats, that seemed to swoop down from the heavens, aimed towards Imperia. Screams of frightened, less experienced dragons echoed out, though likely not from the bats, but from the aggressive rogue followers of the stranger whom had summoned said bats. From Scortia's vantage point, she wasn't able to see the outcome, though Imperia was soon flying in the air. The guards withdrew their weapons, snarling up at the strange, uninvited guest. Scortia glared at the intruder, his attitude making her anger rise.

Furious, the Kuz'a walked over to where the other leaders were gathered, including Oculus, Imperia, and Neru. While she was quite frustrated, she was also slightly impressed that this stranger would make such a bold statement of their prowess and threats, even when faced with the presence of a god, plus all the other powerful leaders. The two Kish'an dragon guards quickly followed in pursuit, their tails swishing back and forth, their eyes alert, ready to defend their Kuz'a at any sudden movements of the stranger in an attack advanced towards her.
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 am

(So yeah this is an official NPC)
Prasi herself was too busy to come to some stupid inter-
tribal clan meeting on some far away continent. However she did hate to not be informed, and it was too good a chance to let go of getting information from other tribes. So she had a representative of her tribe go to the meeting. The great terrestrial wyrm had been surprised to get the summons, but glad nonetheless. He liked to be useful, and nowadays his bulk did nothing but lay in the earth gathering ores and minerals for the Valeterrene tribe to use as they saw fit.

"I'll go as fast as my body can take me my Rossa." He had said early in the day before leaving. That had been more than a week ago. Traveling from one continent to another was hard for a terrestrial wyrm who could not fly. He could swim well enough, but the male had a tough time against the tides. He had been greatly worried about being late and for good reason.

Now, as the thickly keeled scales of his long 600 foot body rubbed against the ground, Treykon was finally arriving at the entrance of the meeting place. His breathing was ragged as he had rushed to get there in time, but it was very evident that the wyrm had come very late. He might have missed all of the information he was supposed to get! What would he say to his Rossa?

Observing some agitated dragons with flared nostrils, Treykon headed to the side of the large group then coiled up there to rest. Each of his gold fringed brown scales "clinked" against each other as he moved into a resting position then raised his heavily spiked and horned head to observe the other non threatening dragons in the room. All kinds of draconiform scattered across the room. Some species he had never seen before were also here. Treykon had no idea who he had to talk to or who was holding the meeting within the crowd. Someone had to be told that the representative of the Valeterrene tribe had finally arrived.
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Tribe : Valeterrene

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scortia Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:04 am

(Does anyone plan on finishing this? Because the sooner that happens the sooner I can start the sitewide plot Neutral)
Scortia
Scortia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next