Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky) Empty Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky)

Post by Oculus Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:42 pm

(Private for Solarlight x Pearla, Darksky x Harry)
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky) Empty Re: Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:41 pm

The twins just sat at the random table until they heard the dragon from the front start speaking. He began to say where each dragon would go, listening for their gem, and whoever their partner would be. As they listen, they heard they were going to sit at table one, but before they started walking the two heads got a major shock.

Two more dragons were coming to table one! Not just one, but two! Both just gave the dragon saying where everyone would go a kind look before hurrying to their table. As they sat, they were soon joined by the dates.

Darksky's was a really short, human-like dragon, with dark scales. An interesting sight to say the least. On the other had, Solarlight's was a not-as-short blueish dragoness, possibly some form of sea dragon. The pair smiled, though Sky looked nervous, and began to speak.

"Hi. I'm Solarlight," the male began, looking at the sea dragoness.

"A-a-and I'm... Darksky. It-it's nice to meet you two," the dragoness said nervously to the short male. Solar then spoke up again.

"This place is pretty interesting. A bit different when compared to the Twilight Palace."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky) Empty Re: Table One (Private: Solarla/Pearlight, Darkry/Harsky)

Post by Tsidia, the mind player Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:18 am

Harry had two minds about this. At a claw, he was going to see the hydra. His main goal since attending this strange event. At other claw, he wouldn't be alone with them. How much was that for a date? Solar and Darsky wouldn't split up for two. Unless...

The dragon smiled, then drawn himself into a more comfortable pose. "I must admit, I was a bit nervous about this", the male began, leaning back. He took a breath, shook his head in a gentle matter. Then he returned to the flow. "but now, here we are. It's great to finally see you." Harry leaned himself against the table. He flicked his gaze between Darsky and Solar to see how they think between each other. Then he turned his gaze to Pearla, made sure his wings are balanced and flicked his tail from left to right side.

Before he would reply to the mention of the palace, the dragon stopped to let Pearla have a saying. Nobody should feel left out at a time like this one.
Tsidia, the mind player
Tsidia, the mind player

Location : Goleniów, Poland. Oh wait... that's not how it works does it

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Pearla headed over to table one with her gem as soon as she had finished her conversation with someone, somewhere else in the hall. It seems that two dragons were already waiting for her. The dual-colour dragon was a two-headed dragon which is quite interesting to Pearla because two heads was considered a very rare mutation in nature and even so it doesn't fully guarantee survival. Because of this, the appearance of age of the two heads gave Pearla a slight shock. The other dragon was smaller than her and he seemed to be very observant and rather fiddly. She took her seat and greeted them.

"It is nice to meet you too Solarlight and Darksky. I am Pearla" she introduced herself, "Hopefully you are not on the same boat as me because I have no idea what is going on". She then looked over to the smaller dragon, who she hasn't learn his name yet. Fixated on the platter on the table, her curiously made her lift the lid off the plate a little, taking a peak. Pearla then slam the lid in disgust, it reeks of bacqued oily bacons with she ended up disliking.

She pretended that it happened by contributing to the palace conversation, "Interesting that dragons choose to confine themselves to one place" she nodded, looking around the room and observing the textures and colours of the walls, arches and statues from afar.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Solar and Sky both listened as their interesting double date finally began. Sky still looked nervous as the first dragon there, a male began to talk. She was honestly surprised to hear that he was nervous too, and it showed. Though she was about to respond, the Black dragoness waited for the second dragon, another dragoness, to speak.

The pair nodded at the second dragon, Pearla‘s, greeting.

”It’s nice to meet both of you too, and I think this is basically a blind date.”

”Y-yeah, and nice to meet you.” After saying this, Sky seemed to focus a bit more on Harry. She tried to smile, though her nervousness kept it from being to noticeably.

”Don’t w-worry. I’m nervous too.”

Solarlight, meanwhile, listened more closely to what Pearla’s said. He smiled a bit, then gave her his best answer.

”Well. Me and Sky are use to places like this. We don’t really get out much, so this is a bit new.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:15 pm

Harry listened to everyone talking, but his attention lingered on Darksky. He picked up a subtle change in her expression. Was it disgust? Anxiety? A nervous smile? Crimson would go well with her snout; he thought as he let out a sigh.

Harry looked at her and blushed, then lowered his gaze back down. Before his eyes would wander off, he tilted his head to hydra and gave Sky a hint of a smile.

"My first one", he said to himself as his brain kept track of conversation. Then, his systems froze. Did he just...
Harry could feel his cheeks heating up to a bright red. He laid himself more on the table and covered his snout with a claw. "I-I mean... this date was set in stone, right?" He chuckled and flicked the pink gem in his claws.

Harry didn't have the courage to look Sky in the eyes again. "I'm Harry, by the way. Pearla is a beautiful name." The male didn't notice when his gaze returned to Sky
Tsidia, the mind player
Tsidia, the mind player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:17 am

"A blind date?" Pearla repeated the words, "What do you do in a blind date?" She asked Solarlight, her sincere expression meant that she was being serious. While waiting for a reply, Pearla gazed over to Darksky and the other dragon. Observing that both were as red as red coral, she hid her grin of amusement to prevent drawing their attention to her. What was wrong with a little male and female interaction?

Looking back to Solarlight again, Pearla listened closely to what Solarlight had to say, and she soon replied modestly. "Huh? Really? Everywhere I go there is always something that is new to me" She laid her belly flat onto the seat, feeling more comfortable and relaxed. The dragon sitting next to her finally turned to her and introduced himself and complimented her. "Nice to meet you too Harry, and thank you" She said to Harry.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:55 am

Harry’s initial response got Sky blushing a bit, even if she didn’t quite know what he meant. Was this his first date? It was her’s, and in all honesty her brother’s too, so maybe. She didn’t have time to think more about it as the small dragon made a joke that got her to smile and let out a slight chuckle.

”Yeah.” The dragoness then looked nervous again, though she was clearly smiling now.

As Sky and Harry talked, Solarlight joined Pearla in watching his sister and Harry interact. He could already tell they had one thing in common: Both dragons were shy as deer. He also noticed Pearla was just a amused.

He then began trying to explain a blind date to Pearla.

”Well, a blind date is a date that, if I understand it right, is a date that friends usually setup, or events like this.” Solar blushed and bit his maw a little before continuing. ”And that’s honestly as much as I know. Almost every date our family set us on end before they start.”

Solar than couldn’t help but smile at Pearla’s response to his answer. He was quick to think of a response to her’s, but it took him a second to answer.

”Yeah. I’ve only read about most stuff outside the Tempest Ring.” He and Sky than both heard Harry’s name, and smiled, though Darksky still had a blush.

”Nice to meet you.” Sky kept smiling, happy to hear Harry’s name.

”Y-yeah. So... what do you usually do?”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:19 pm

Harry tried to relax as he was eyeing his date. A bit of red stayed on his snout, but now it was a light blush. Not the fire from before. The male offered Sky some gazes and curious smirks as he smiled.

"It's a type of date where you don't know who you're going to get", he spoke right after Solarlight. As the conversation went on, Harry's wings slowly extended out. They went from tight close to a light relief. Then to a comfortable half-spread and stayed there. A pattern of purple flame run along his membranes, lighter near the edges and extending from the centre.

"That's something only actions can describe", he flashed a smirk and leaned himself back. "I can show you later in the night." The male took a second to get himself back. He went cross-eyed at pearla and the twins. Keeping an eye on them both. "How about you?"
Tsidia, the mind player
Tsidia, the mind player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 am

After listening to what Solarlight and Harry explained blind date to her, Pearla frowned in disapproval. "I know what a date is. Ah well" She claimed, pausing as she got off the seat and walked over to Solarlight, placing herself directly under him. "Shall we make this date ours? I have loads to show you." Pearla looked up to Solarlight and laid her head on his neck as she purred happily. "And you can tell me all about this Tempest Ring. I have never heard of it."

With her half closed eyes, Pearla looked over to Darksky and Harry where they are having a conversation. Although she only had met him, she had found Harry to be quite off putting mainly due to those last two sentences and that he looked he has lazy eyes. Crossed over eyes are no good for vision that's for sure. However, she had said nothing .
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:34 am

Solarlight felt a bit bad when Pearla said she knew what a blind date was. He wasn’t sure how truthful it was, but it still didn’t make him feel good, especially if he made her feel less intelligent. He was happy to be wrong, but was surprised when she walked over and positioned herself under him.

He then smiled at what Pearla said, even lightly purring along with her. His smile grew when the colorful dragoness laid her head on his neck, but he quickly realized something, looking at where he and Darksky met. and let out a small sigh. He couldn’t figure out why, but he almost couldn’t get his thought out of his mouth. Solar knew he had to say it, but everything about how he spoke said he hate to say it.

”Pearla.... There may be an issue with that.” He then used his wing to point to where he a his sister met, hoping his date would understand.

As this happened, Sky cocked her head to the side, after trying to ignore Pearla coming so close. That was her brother’s date, and she did not want to mess it up for him, but she still heard what Pearla said and what Solar told her. It honestly made Sky feel bad. Neither wanted to affect the other’s date, but the pair knew it was bound to happen.

Either way, she tried to keep her focus on Harry. His wings were quite beautiful, but Darksky was still somewhat worried about what Harry said. What did he want to show her, and why was he looking cross eyed at everyone? He then asked her what she did. It was then that Sky realized she didn’t really do much of anything interesting.

”Well.... I study history and fiction mostly. Me and Solar also study magic, though that’s more his thing. And... that’s... really it.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:42 am

Harry recoiled himself after three seconds, slowly getting back to old relaxed position. He bit himself in the tongue to avoid saying something wrong in the heat of the moment. If he wanted to fix this, he would only have one chance. Every motion and word spoken pushed him away like cuts of blades. This called for an intervention and before everything would collapse beyond repair, it had to happen right now.

"I used to be an adventurer, you know", the male spoke out quietly. Even though he tried to make his story sound more vivid, he stayed mostly still. "As you can imagine, I had lots of prices to pay." Harry leaned himself back and twisted his right wing in a way which looked unnatural, not to say impossible. Two large bite marks rested just under his wing, the scales built around them as if to not close the wound on purpose. "Do you know what transformative venom is?"

He picked up his gaze to see if they had an idea. If not, he'd be glad to explain "The term is rather vague, but once I got bitten by its owner..." He opened his maw a touch wider, showing off a long, serpentine tongue. "It was busy making us two similar." The male let out a long sigh, closed his wings and spent a breath collecting his thoughts. "I didn't want to talk about this, because..." It was easy to see him forcing out the rest of the sentence. "I thought this... might have been... too... weird for you?"

He would have just shaken his snout, but a small hiss was involuntary at this point. "I heard they have a cure for such things but had no luck so far. Don't worry, other than what just happened, it just makes me hiss when I'm emotional"

Harry's breath returned to normal and he laid himself down on the table once again. "Magic, you say? I always wanted to study that someday too. What exactly are you learning about?"

He flashed a giggle at Pearla. "You're just like Tsidia, you know?"
Tsidia, the mind player
Tsidia, the mind player

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyuurei Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:02 am

Silently nodding as an indication of understanding and blissfulness, Pearla was very well aware of the inseparability of the twins. After all, she wasn't as blind as a mole. She had a long pause before saying anything else. "That is, the other date is ok with coming with us." She purred trying not to accuse anyone of something rather minor.

Pearla took the time to listen to Harry's story and she cannot help but say something that seemed really similar to his story. "Sounds like the tale of the Lobster, with all of that 'transformative' magic or, as you call it, vemon." She babbled, she loved hearing all about those mythical legends when she was younger, though most don't seem to be much of a legend...

Pearla resisted her inquisition to ask Harry 'who's Tsidia?' for a couple of reasons but the main one being that asking him this question would lead them to a long conversations, distancing themselves away from their intended dates.
Kyuurei
Kyuurei

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:07 am

Sky began to notice that Harry seemed more nervous than before. Was he hiding something? Did he decide to end the date there and was trying to be nice? Then he moved one of his wings, revealing a pair of fang marks. He then explained that he was bitten by a creature with transformative venom.

She knew the name, and she knew what it could do, but she had never seen anyone where this had happened. Then Harry said why he hadn’t spoken about it yet. He thought it would be weird for her. She couldn’t help but give a warm, if still nervous, smile as she reached out a paw.

”Y-you thought that would be weird to me?” She smiled a bit more as she looked at her brother and Pearla. She then looked back at Harry, and spoke with reassuring words. ”I’m attached to my brother 24/7. This is more along the line of... normal.”

Harry then asked about her and her brother’s magic. She simply smiled, and spoke softly. ”R-right now. W-we’re trying to master elemental magic, and telepathy. And we already know telekinesis, and our own breathe attacks.”

Meanwhile, Solar smiled as Pearla said his sister’s date could come. That was also when he realized just how he sounded. The white scaled dragon lowered his head onto Pearla, smiling a bit, but seeming a little worried.

”Sorry if I made you feel dumb. It’s just... a good quarter of the other dates I mentioned didn’t.... I think you get the idea.” The male then let out a purr, happy that someone he’d been paired with was willing to give a little for his sister.

He also, like Sky and Pearla, listened to Harry’s story. Though he didn’t have anything to add, Solar thought it explained some of his stranger behavior. It also touched the mate some that the smaller dragon was worried about weirding out his sister. Though he did take an interesting in Pearla’s story.

He had never heard of it, though he knew Sky probably had it somewhere. He looked curiously at the dragoness, smiling, and asking, ”Think you could tell me about this “Lobster” before asking if they want to go to these spots you have mind?
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsidia, the mind player Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Harry lowered himself under the table, exaggerating the motion to catch eye contact with Pearla"Sure thing", he said and gave her a playful smirk.

"It's liquid inside big snake fangs, so I call it venom for simplicity sake.", the male replied with a purr

"Thank you. This means a lot to me.", he replied to the twins, leaning himself further on the table to nuzzle into the offered paw "I hope you don't mind occasional questions in magic."

"What are your breath attacks?", he asked with a shadow of a grin. "Do you have the same ones or each head has different?" Harry couldn't help his curiosity getting the better of him. Now that he knew they were okay with spontaneous acts, nothing stopped him from leaning further on the table. By the time Solar spoke of the Lobster, Harry was laying on it to the very end. The dragon's tail waved from one side to another as he rested his head on Darksky's neck.

"So what about that Lobster?" The male called with enthusiasm, trying to surprise Pearla by appearing from the other side.
Tsidia, the mind player
Tsidia, the mind player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next