Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor)

3 posters

Go down

Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor) Empty Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor)

Post by Oculus Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm

(Private for Arkhor and Prasi)

Last edited by Oculus on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor) Empty Re: Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor)

Post by Prasi Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:00 pm

Prasi sits at table six since that was where her lime green gem was supposed to go to, but then is confused when nobody approaches. She gazes out at the other tables wondering what had happened.
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Tribe : Valeterrene

http://www.tribalcorn.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor) Empty Re: Table Five (Private: Arkasi/Prahor)

Post by Prasi Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

(Double posting cause I can and very bored)

Soon after she'd sat at her table a nightwing had come over, obviously a lower ranked subordinate by their bowed head and hunched body. They spoke low to her to keep others from hearing.

"We apologize for our error mi'lady, but there were not enough entries to the event to fill all the tables. We please ask if you would move to table five as table six will be empty. The little nightwing bowed her head once again and before Prasi could even reply shuffled away to join the row of nightwing butlers in the corners of the room.

Huffing in annoyance the Vale lead got up slowly then gazed at the other tables. Why did she always get rotten luck? Or left behind for that matter...

Her claws scraped at the marbled floors in annoyance, purposefully trying to ruin the nice flooring as she trotted to the fifth table. Was anyone else even going to be at this table? she wondered..
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Waiting at the table sighing as he wondered if the person was even arriving, soon enough the same nightwing like dragon came over with who seemed to be someone looking for a table. Surprised lightly as he chuckled smiling. "Hello... I guess your the one who I'm spending the night meal with?" Standing up lowering his snout as she approached. "I'm Arkhor, pleased to meet you" smiling as he gazed towards her.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Prasi Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:01 pm

The dragon who sat at the fifth table was a brilliant blue brute who at first glance seemed rather imposing with those many sharp fins. However as her eyes rose to his face the warm friendly grin and eyes told her that she'd probably quite enjoy his company. When he stood up she returned his smile with her own then pulled out a chair to sit.

It looks like I am. She answered his question with a grin and a wink before shuffling her wings to a comfortable position around the chair and at her sides.

oh no I'm quite happy to meet you. I thought I'de be eating alone over there. If I had known so few would have signed up I would have asked my guard to sign up too just to fill the seats. She waved to the sixth table which was now barren of life in the center of the room. Then she wiggled a little excited to finally be talking with someone.

My name is Prasi and I hope we'll be fast friends. She finally gave her name while drinking a little of her bright pink juice that she had brought with her.

So are you from the northern seas or the southern? She asked not really knowing the names of each sea or just how many dragons called it home. All she knew was that he looked to be a very aquatic dragon.
Prasi
Prasi
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down