Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Memories from a distant past(OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Memories from a distant past(OPEN) Empty Memories from a distant past(OPEN)

Post by Kaira Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:33 pm

The ruthless and freezing winds crossed all over the place as a lot of snow falls covering the land with a white layer of about 1 mt deep, that would make it hard for small animals to move properly in those snowy territories. Even if the sun was bright, it wasn't enough to lower the already -12°C from the environment...
It seemed the cold weather made animal's activity nonexistent, but it wasn't true at all...A snake-like creature could be seen curled like a viper, white scales covered the creature's entire body.
It was Kaira, a White eastern dragon that unlike many creatures, enjoyed the freezing air as she was born and raised in this cold part of the continent, the female white dragon snorted calmly as her whiskers moved with the wind...
Kaira
Kaira

Back to top Go down

Memories from a distant past(OPEN) Empty Re: Memories from a distant past(OPEN)

Post by B.M0 (wakefull) Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:37 am

Soba had been silently traversing through the icy and freezing terrain, he wondered where he was going and finally decided to continue walking in a straight line. Of course that decision was short lived as he had slowly been freezing up on the outside, small amounts of frost covered his claws as he desperately looked for cover somewhere, going to a nearby cave to hide in he curled up and looked outside, the cave freezing yet it had cover to it, he wondered how any creature could live in this environment without freezing to death. A guilty thought came to mind realizing that there were creatures here for sure, yet he was paranoid he was easy prey, he could only teleport a few feet, just about 3 feet in any direction, he wondered what to do now. He slowly walked outside of the cave, seeming afraid and timid, he bumped into trees on occasion and had wondered what would happen if he didn't watch his back, the cold had already gotten to him, he could barely breathe, barely walk as well, he couldn't feel his hind claws and back claws. He was close to having an emotional breakdown already, he had only made it through a small amount of the terrain, he rushed into another cave in desperation, loudly whimpering with his entire body including his head coiled like a snake would, the cold had made his eyes hurt, feeling as if he was going to go blind.
B.M0 (wakefull)
B.M0 (wakefull)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:37 am

Her nose captured the scent of another dragon nearby, that made her senses to turn on and her blue sky eyes scanned the area in order to see the dragon. And it wasn't long until she spotted an easter dragon laying a few meters from her, she wasn't sure of what to do at that moment, she was afraid of others so she wasn't sure about coming closer, what if this dragon is aggressive? or what if they try to kill her? many questions formed inside her head. Eh?...what do i do?...
Kaira
Kaira

Back to top Go down

Post by B.M0 (wakefull) Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Soba slowly peeked out of his coils and looked up at the sky, it was still cold and snowy, he whimpered loudly and looked about, something catching his eye, it had been another eastern dragon, a white one at that. Soba crawled backwards with his eyes widened in fear as he made another whimper-like sound at Kaira, hoping that she wasn't a predator of any type to hunt him down. He slowly took a gulp and slowly slithered to her, being ready to jump back and dash away, he made a small wave with his tail.
B.M0 (wakefull)
B.M0 (wakefull)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaira Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Kaira saw as the other dragon approached her whimpering. She tilted her head to one side. What should she do? Will this dragon allow her help? She didn't know but decided to try this time, and if he does attacks or attempts to, she would fly away. "Hi?...Do you need any help?" She asked a bit nervous at the stranger.

She crawled slowly to him and stood in front of Soba "If you'll like, you can come with me to my cave, I way warmer there than outside here" She offered him shelter in her den.

Kaira
Kaira

Back to top Go down

Post by B.M0 (wakefull) Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:56 pm

Soba's eyes widened in surprise she didn't attack attack him, he looked around in shock then smiled brightly to Kaira, seeming ecstatic, his tail's fur shooting up. "s-so you won't hurt me...?" he asked slowly regaining his calm and being filled with fear as he put his head down and looked up at her in silence. He slowly rose up, being quite small for an eastern dragon "I-I would like to go to this cave...if that is okay with you that is, I would hate to be bothersome. My name is Soba." he smiled weakly at Kaira as if he was greeting a new friend.
B.M0 (wakefull)
B.M0 (wakefull)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr Tue May 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Xavier was searching through the snow, his head held low. He was looking for food again. And he had more or less migrated north. Afterall, with such low supplies, and the low food access, what else was he to do? The small dragon would maneuver his way through the icy pathways. The small dragon had been through a lot lately. He had lost a good few of his friends. Or at least, had lost contact with them. And... well, he wasn't entirely sure what to do next.

However, unbeknownst to Xavier, he was heading straight towards the same direction as Soba and Kaira....
Xavierr
Xavierr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down