Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all)

3 posters

Go down

Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all) Empty Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all)

Post by Ink Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:58 pm

(Set before the Grand Meeting.)

Ink was crouched upon the forest floor, sneaking up to his chosen target. He knew he could easily sill the young stag, but he liked stalking prey. He sometimes followed dragons around like this as well. It was funny because they were terrified by this and immediately thought he was horrible and scary! At least, that's what he thought. He was amused by that sort of thing. He seemed to be the only one, however. Everyone else found his jokes to be creepy, strange, and distasteful. He flicked his tail slightly, creeping ever closer. Sensing danger, the deer tensed and made a run for the bushes. With a powerful leap, Ink bowled it over, killing it swiftly. With a slightly wild grin, he began to eat it.

Once he was done, he buried the bones and washed his hands in a nearby stream. Smirking, he began to walk back to his enormous home, which towered over the nearby river. He had some books to sort in the third floor of the library, and after that he needed to finish his paper on different toxins. It was very interesting, although it wasn't too easy to find all of the information, considering the fact that there weren't any dragons to test it on. Partially lost in thought, he continued on his way, considering what he was going to write next.
Ink
Ink

Location : An underground bunker where I can be protected from the government's mind-rays.
Tribe : Still a Rogue

Back to top Go down

Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all) Empty Re: Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all)

Post by Zalamoro Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Zalamoro awoke from his rest to the scent of blood, deer blood. He lifted his head, red eyes glowing as he scanned the forest. He saw a flicker of movement in the trees. He lifted himself up from the rock and slithered over ti the tree line, peeking through the trees he spotted Ink, lost in thought by the look of it. Zalamoro grinned, this was one of the dragons he had been seeking for a while. He began to follow Ink silently, stopping behind him. "Greetings," He paused waiting to get the attention of Ink,"I have been searching for quite a while to find you, Ink." He said the dragons name eerily, as he slithered infront of him. "I've heard that we may be quite similar." The forest seemed to get slightly darker around Zalamoro as he spoke. This one may be a good ally, from what I've heard about him, he is a pretty powerful and "messed up" as some of the dragons told me... Zalamoro lifted his head, revealing the dark amulet around his neck."I am Zalamoro," he spoke eeriely," I've taken interest in you over the few days i've been hearing about you. Crooked, twisted, and wild, they tell me you are, but that doesn't really matter now does it?" He turned away from Ink, silently sending out a signal to his two guards that had accompanied him. I've found the one we've been looking for, be on high alert. He sent the message then turned back to Ink."I'd like to now more things about you, since as I said before, we may be very similar."
Zalamoro
Zalamoro

Location : In the library, going to Narnia, Hogswart, to the great Ga'hoole tree, and to the Middle Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all) Empty Re: Lets Paint the Trees Red (Open to all)

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 pm

What's that smell? Ferrum thought as he perked his head up to the smell of a nearby deer.  Following the scent with his eyes closed, he nearly ran into a rock.  Stopping before he could, he began to smell the scent of two other dragons.  They both seemed very powerful.  Much too powerful for Ferrum to take on by himself.  It was his job as one of the lead Spions in the Xøya tribe to investigate anything that might lead to trouble.  As he snuck through the foliage, he began to make out their features.  Birds chirped around the forest, but Ferrum couldn't hear them, as he was trying to focus on the conversation the two were having.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:57 am

Ink turned slowly at the sound of the other dragon's voice, slightly surprised, although not enough to show. Nodding politely, he couldn't help but be slightly amused as the dragon continued. "And to think that I was the only one who followed other dragons after learning about them. Always hilarious to see them fearful, no? Oh, and if you've been looking for me, here's a tip; next time, you might want to try my mansion. Just... don't go in the basement. I'm using it... there's a lot of 'paint' down there." He grinned at his last comment, of course there was no real blood there, for better or for worse, but he loved to tell that joke. Tilting his head for a moment, he said, "Know what about me?"
Ink
Ink

Location : An underground bunker where I can be protected from the government's mind-rays.
Tribe : Still a Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Zalamoro tensed slightly when a bird screeched a warning call and flew off. He looked behind him and then back at Ink. He sent out a message to his two guards. Be alert, someone just startled some birds... He sighed and lifted his head, regaining his confident posture."I'd like to know the truth about who you really are, I've only heard the speculations, and the rumors," He grinned slightly at Ink's "joke". He laughed slightly."But it seems that the rumors of your, sense of humor are very true." He looked down at his dark amulet, feeling the pulse of its energy as his guards got closer.Stay further back, Ink may be able to sense you two. He looked back up at Ink. Still amused by his joke, Zalamoro was quite entertained by this dragon. He had a good sense of humor and a slight creepiness that Zalamoro liked. If he could convince this dragon to help him in his plan, he could be a very valuable member of his group. He decided to comment on this."And I like your humor, its similar to my sense of humor believe it or not. ." His tail twitched angrily when he heard his guards reply back to him. Looks like you've got someone watching you sir, what would you like us to do? Zalamoro suppressed a growl. Stay hidden for now, try and find out what he's doing.
Zalamoro
Zalamoro

Location : In the library, going to Narnia, Hogswart, to the great Ga'hoole tree, and to the Middle Kingdom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:51 pm

Trying to get a better view of the two draconiformes' faces, Ferrum tried to find a closer spot where he could view them from a better angle. As he was moving around behind the foliage, something shiny caught his eye. It appeared to be some kind of necklace around of the draconiforme's neck. How strange. Most draconiformes don't wear jewelry like that. he thought. He continued moving to a closer spot, when he felt something crunch under his paw. Moving his paw away, he saw a broken twig. Ferrum closed his eyes and wished that the other two dragons hadn't heard it. He continued moving around the clearing and was finally able to see their faces. He didn't recognize either of them, so he sat down and continued watching, hoping that something interesting would happen so he could report it back to Oculus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delillah Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:04 pm

It was around the time the sun started it's plunge that the black hued dragoness was out in the  woods for the simple sake of boredom. Her shapely frame was secured in matt dark scales that naturally obscured her from any kind of brainless creatures views, which was automatically everyone. It was a day where she had decided to leave the palace grounds and gave the training of the senseless skygger fresh meet up to the twins, whom she was certain would have a fabulous time with the wannabe skyggers. As much fun as she for the most part  had forcing them to their limits and watching them suffer, being in the constant presence of incompetent worms was dreadfully exhausting.

How fortunate was it that she would now enter the territory of another draconiform and hear the delicate mumble of voices. The voices were near unintelligible yet through several years of working as a skygger she had turned out to be to a great degree touchy to such things. Her shapely form stilled while she watched the zone and took in what encompassed her. Listening to the voices she would come to the conclusion that there were two males. Well what a wonderful day this could become, two males always foreshadowed extreme entertainment for her, however as her graceful body naturally stayed within the darker areas of the woodland and stealthily meandered through the trees, her eyes would pick up two substantial darker hues that did not mix with the shades of her environment. She presumed that they were either two  viewers simply to scared to act upon anything or they belonged and accompanied either of the two males. It appeared as though we had a draconiform of significance present. A sly smirk began to form upon her usual apathetic visage while she continued to remain iindiscernible and imperceptible in her present position.

The sly dragoness was about to exit her hiding place as the wind began to pick up and as it passed her informed her of another dragoniform present, a very familiar one too. Ferrum. Oh how she was going to scold him for not caring of the ind direction, as soon as she spotted him close by she saw his obvious hiding place. Some was in dire need of some spion recap training. Without giving him a great deal more thought the dragoness stood and silently began to stride towards the males, her graceful shape soon escaped the forest line and she set her white eyes upon two unfamiliar worms. The feared skygger now stood before the two males "Well, what a sight. Two hatchlings playing, how loveable" she spoke in fluent and familiar xoyan, the low words rolling alluringly of her tongue.
Delillah
Delillah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalamoro Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:02 pm

Zalamoro's tail twitched in irritation. He glanced at Delilah and growled."Excuse me for a moment."He spoke to Ink before turning to Delilah, he was unsure of what she said completely, but he understood about half of what she said. Hissing in irritation he retorted "Didn't your mother ever tell you its rude to interrupt another conversation? Our business is of no heed for you weaker one. Go. Before I make you."He hissed and slithered in front of her blocking her from Ink. A strange darkness to his eyes as his amulet seemed to barely suck in the light from it. He messaged his guards. I've got someone interrupting me... What a pity she looks very strong but I do not like ones with such personallities. Atempt to Kill or badly injure this one if I manage to get her to leave. If she tries to fight me, protect me so I can make something out of that deer skeleton. He growled harsly at Delilah. "Leave!" He barked angrily again.
(Short post is Short)
Zalamoro
Zalamoro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down