Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Lost Secret (Open to ALL)

2 posters

Go down

Lost Secret (Open to ALL) Empty Lost Secret (Open to ALL)

Post by Whispering Soul Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:55 pm

The day had been relaxing, up to this point.

Esridar had been spending the most part of the day reclining in the observation room, keeping an eye on a storm that was brewing nearby. Watching nature’s wraith had always had a calming effect on him, and Esridar was trying to refresh himself so he could figure out some political problems that had come up. Half of the Parliament members were growing against the need to create dangerous magic weapons and technologies. Despite his arguments of needing to be prepared to defend themselves, against rouges - or even a certain opposing tribe, the members seemed convinced that it was not worth the efforts. Even though he had the power to continue the experiments, Esridar felt it wouldn’t be exactly… right to ignore the fears the parliament had brought up. Which was why he was now, silently contemplating the issue, with the beautiful sight of a storm brewing angrily in the distance. He was just starting to relax when a dragon rushed in. One of the parliament members, Orachu, a black furred wyvern with odd yellow eyes, jumped up to him, a panicked look in her eye.
Your Highness… One of the prototypes…

What about them?” Esridar was worried about how panicked the dragoness was. Had one of the prototypes killed a dragon? Had the parliament decide to shut the project down? Did saboteurs wreck the projects?

The newest one.. its.. just gone. No trace!” The wyverns odd eyes danced with fear. “I have no idea where its gone, none of the experimenters know, its just.. gone.” She breathed out. Esridar stood, understanding the source of her fear. If any of the advanced magic technologies got out into the world, by black market or even by accident, it would prove disastrous.
Show me.” The dragoness nodded and hastily led him down a series of rooms and stairs down to the underground testing grounds for the technologies. As soon as he entered the ground Esridar could hear dragons shouting commands, places to look… He shook his head. How could such a object go missing so suddenly? 
There better be a good explanation for this…
He pushed open the door and headed inside. The project director, a feathered drake named Arissé, rushed up to him,
Your Highness I am SO sorry about this disturbance… But it seems like some dragon broke in last night. Stole the prototype we’ve been constructing from the relics found in the Mirror tomb. Whomever she or he is, left this behind.” She showed him a small circular object.. it was dark and resembled a scale. 
How in the world did a scaled dragon get in here? Its too cold for scaled dragons without any type of magical or natural protection!

Seems we have a curious dragon.. or a contracted thief. If you don’t mind me asking Director..” Arisse sighed.

At this point, I don’t mind being asked anything, Your Highness.” Esridar silently agreed.

Do you remember if we’ve had any scout groups find any dark scaled dragons in the area? I remember them speaking off a white scaled dragoness a few days ago with a cross pattern on her face, with very vibrant red eyes… but she never came close to the tribe.” Arisse shrugged.

It could be possible Your Highness, that we have a shape changer. Maybe she turned into a furred dragon to blend in.” Esridar quickly shook his head. He knew that was impossible, dragons couldn’t alter their forms in such ways.
No.. No… I know for a fact that can’t happen. Maybe,” He paused, trying to think of something.” Maybe its not a shape changer or anything like that. Could be a dragon with color changing scales and magic protection. Even protective furs. Maybe that dragoness has something to do with this?

Could be possible, but still, you do remember Your Highness, that the scout party specified her lack of feathers or fur, or any kind of furs. They even tried to detect magic on her. No sign of heat producing objects or magics. If, and I say if, it was her, she’d be frozen to death by now.” Esridar didn’t really hear much of the statement. He was thinking of how a dragon got in, and survived the temperatures..
Send a group of dragons to start putting up reward parchments. Label the prototype as an experimental armor. I want it found, and whoever stole it, brought here for questioning.” And without taking a breath he continued.

I’m going to go gather three groups of dragons.  Two groups of five to search for the object, One group of four, including me, to find the dragoness if she indeed still is here. She may know something.” Esridar rushed out of the chambers without getting a reply, he was too intent on getting to General to organize the search groups.
Meanwhile, a group of dragons began going through the tribe, putting up reward posters and sharing the news of a thief stealing armor from a "smith".
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Lost Secret (Open to ALL) Empty Re: Lost Secret (Open to ALL)

Post by Greywalker Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 am

A white, feathered lung dragon slowly made his way into the palace. Despite appearances, this dragon was no Kaamil. He was the Greywalker. The strange dragon walked in to see a few other dragons running around in a frenzy. What was going on? He knew he only had a short time in this form, but he had to find out what was going on. The white, feathered dragon walked up to the nearest dragon he could find and asked ”What’s going on?”
Greywalker
Greywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Vierleith, the general turned to the lung, assuming it was one of the Morai.
"Something was stolen from the palace." The feathered western took a look over the lung.
"Morai, the Kainura is requesting two dragons to accompany him with searching for the thief." Vierleith gave the dragon a sympathetic look.
"Although you are free to decline the request, freaks going with him." Vierleith turned to walk off.
"He's waiting in the courtyard of the Palace, you should go quickly, the Kainura does tend to get impatient. I'll find another Morai to go with him."

Esridar was getting annoyed, the other groups of Morai had been sent out already, and he was still waiting for the other Morai to meet them. So far, he was waiting for Silex, and Jorhas, the skilled tracker and fighter. Pokiantein, one of the dragons whom was accompanying him on the search for the thief, turned to him.
"Still believe that freakish thing will be able to help? You put to much trust in that young Razer." Esridar didn't care for the dragons tone. Silexerrine had been a great help to the Kaamil so far, the oddities of the young dragon hadn’t been hindering yet.
Pok, please show a bit more respect.” 

Sorry Kainura.” The Kyion bowed his head slightly. 
But you have to admit, he is a freak.” Esridar knew that about the dragon, but he wasn’t a freak.
How did he describe it? Ah yes, a high-functioning sociopath.
Esridar held back a snort.
Whatever that means.
Kainura. Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to finish off an experiment.” Silex, the rather young superbly intelligent Blood Razer approached them. Dressed in a cloak and jacket enchanted to keep him alive in the cold weather.
What do you need my services for today?” Pokiantein growled and rolled his eyes.
Child please be a bit more… serious. Your tone is joyful.” Silex gave Pokiantein a grin.
Esridar rolled his eyes and sighed.
Everything that involves a mystery is joyful for me Mr. Pok.” 

Enough chatter, lets get going. Three’s enough for a search.”Esridar announced before the two could argue anymore. He’d need to speak with the Kyion about proper etiquette. He began to walk towards the tribe gates. Esridar was glad when the both of them followed. They where only ten minutes out when Silex began to speak again.
You know, if you’d just taken my suggestion to install more dangerous glyphs in that research building-“His sentence cut off suddenly. Esridar spun around, confused. Silex was face down in the snow, and was quickly standing and shaking the snow away.
I found something.” Silex brushed some snow away from something on the ground.
We did have a storm last night, am I correct?” Esridar walked up to the Razer.
There was a form under the freshly fallen snow.
Looks like the thief didn’t make it far. Froze. Typical.” Pokiantein chuckled. Silex shook his head.
No, murdered.” Silex gestured to the white scaled dragoness.

Teeth marks on the neck, fang punctures. Exactly the size of an adult Blood Razer’s fangs. 12 ft 7inch. Completely drained. Also, no stolen prototype. Someone ran into a contracted murderer. Or retrieval."
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Greywalker Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Greywalker simply nodded at the dragon, but began to wonder who this "freak" was. The currently lung dragon was quick to run the courtyard, hoping that maybe he could help before his shift ran out. The dragon soon made it, but heard the ruler say that three dragons were enough. The serpent-like dragon still walked in, asking if they wanted one more hand. Assuming it was allowed, the dragon soon followed.

As they walked, Greywalker remained quiet for the most part. He did keep his eyes on the Blood Razer. He had heard much about these dragons, so it surprised him that this one was allowed to live here. It was strange for him to that a member of such a violent by nature dragon species could remain so... calm. The dragons then stopped as they found something. The white scaled dragon then walked close to see what was going on, and saw the body.

He lowered his head and sniffed. There was still a fresh enough scent of a Razer for him to make out. Actually, it was similar to Silex's scent. Interesting. The dragon's thoughts were confirmed when the resident Blood Razer made his statement on the fang marks. The lung then looked at Esridar. "This could be more dangerous, depending on what was stolen."
Greywalker
Greywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:05 pm

"Its always dangerous Jorhas-"He paused, glancing at the lung in a small moment of confusion. He beat his hole filled wings, blowing off the fresh snow of the body. He looked over the dragoness, pulling out a small piece of glass to examine closer.
"Female, left-handed, 763, trained thief, and most likely a rogue." Pok huffed, standing beside the Blood Razor with rigid muscles.
"Yes interesting. Motive?" Silexerrine rolled his eyes. Looking at the dragoness' shoulder.
"All this information is useful. Look at this," He gestured to what seemed to be a claw mark on her shoulder. Esridar took a small glance, letting Silex do his thing.
"Its just a wound, probably caused by the attacker." Pok growled, tail swishing with irritation. Silexerrine to prove some sort of point he'd come up with, traced the wound lightly with a claw.
"Its not just a wound. Its a heat sigil. Its how she came in without freezing. Theres a rune of silencing on her other shoulder, probably how she snuck into the compound." He stated as he examined the other side. Taking a glance at Pok. Esridar stepped up to the body, sighing at the loss of what might of been an innocent life.
"Any names? Identifying marks? We need to know her name or what she was doing." 
Silexerrin looked at the body again.
"Where is her bag?" Pokantien glared at the Razer.
"Bag. She doesn't have a bag." He looked around giving the Blood Razer a glare, growling under his breath. Standing stiff as if he was holding himself back.
"Yes she should. Theres worn leather particles on her scales. Leather commonly used in bags or satchels. She had a bag! Where is it?" He spat back at Pok. Esridar sighed. 
When would these two take their fighting aside?
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Greywalker Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:51 am

The lung that was Greywalker came up to the body and began to sniff it, collecting every scent he could. The leather, the dragoness, and the Razor that killed her. The lung looked around, sniffing the air. The long bodied dragon then eyed Esridar. ”I am sorry your highness. I must take my leave. I wish you luck.”

The dragon quickly flew off, and once he was far enough he shifted back into his normal form, except with fur instead of scales. He had cut that a bit too close for comfort. If they had seen him shift.... The grey dragon sniffed the air again, and soon picked up a hint of the scent he had smelt earlier. He soon flew towards the smell, hoping to find the dragon that stole the prototype.
Greywalker
Greywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down