Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The New Dragon in Town(Open)

2 posters

Go down

The New Dragon in Town(Open) Empty The New Dragon in Town(Open)

Post by Titus Silverstone Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 am

Titus flew into the small forest like area, he looked around and found what he was looking for. A river with a small waterfall. He smiled and walked towards as he slowly leaned his head down and began to sip into the water. He was very tired as he had flown a long way. He wasn't used to being on his own. He was also raised by a whole tribe of humans, but eventually he decided to leave the comforts of home to study his own kind and he also wanted to live like them. He sighed and sat as he had no luck finding any dragons. He knew that they tended to stay hidden from most living creatures as they preferred to live in peace. His thoughts were then interrupted as he saw a deer run by. He decided to try and catch it. He went to grab it with his foreclaws.
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

The New Dragon in Town(Open) Empty Re: The New Dragon in Town(Open)

Post by Hue Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 pm

(Keep in mind, Titus, humans don't exist on Nuira.)

Why am I such an idiot?

These were the thoughts that would come to Hue's mind as he soared across the vast landscape that was Layrian, barely even paying attention to his surroundings. He had tried, and failed, yet again, to find anything good to bring back to his tribe. What had he been thinking? Well, he had been thinking that perhaps he could go out, be a hero, and find something to eat for everybody. But he obviously knew that wouldn't work out the moment he had flown out of the safety of his cave.

Now he was practically in rogueland, and he still had yet to see a single thing that could be taken as a meal. The small, 20 foot dragon let out a painful sigh. If he went back empty pawed, he'd be humiliated. Damn, where on Nuira had all the food gone? Food didn't just up and disappear. It had to go somewhere, after all. It wasn't possible that all the deer would just up and die, was it?

I'm so useless! Couldn't even catch one measly....

Deer?

That's when Hue saw it. A deer, eating gracefully in a nearby field. Hue's eyes widened. This was his chance! Just as he was about to go after it, however, another dragon burst forth from the trees, startling the Vuari. It was going after the same deer he had been about to go after. He growled.

What gave a rogue the right to take his meal? He'd give him a piece of his mind....
Hue
Hue
Official NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Silverstone Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:32 am

Titus looked at the deer and yawned tiredly. He looked at it while it squirmed in his grip. He sighed and snapped its neck with his free talon before bringing the deer close to his mouth to eat. His stomach growled as he did this.
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hue Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 am

Hue would dive, watching with mild anger as the rogue tore into a meal that should be rightfully his. Once he was roughly twenty feet away from the rogue, he shouted towards him, "Hey, rogue! What do you think you're doing?" he snapped, his tail lashing out violently, much like an agitated cat. The feathered, fae dragon seemed rather distraught by the taking of his meal, and because of this, seemed to forget the fact that he wasn't in territorial borders anymore.

This meant he had no right to boss rogues around. All meals caught within rogueland were free game.
Hue
Hue
Official NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Silverstone Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:42 am

He blinked and looked at the dragon flying above, he chewed his food slowly and then swallowed. He then spoke softly and kindly."Well, I think i am eating my prey, would you like some. I wouldn't mind sharing. I am not really super hungry.", he said kindly to the obiviously angered dragon."Are you mad about something? If so, why not decuss it? That always helps me when I am mad.", he added as he ripped the deer in half and set it on the ground for the other dragon to take.
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hue Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:50 am

Hue continued to glare down at the stranger. Despite his prominent arrival, and the authority held strictly in his voice, the insolent rogue didn't seem fazed by it at all. Perhaps he was simply too stupid to realize that he was speaking to a tribe dragon, someone clearly superior to him. Nonetheless, even though Hue put on an aggressive facade, the dragon didn't much want to fight. He was exhausted enough as it was, he didn't need competition to add to that. But he certainly wasn't going to let his guard down around this stranger, far from it.

The dragon seemed far too lethargic for Hue's tastes. The Vuari scoffed at this behavior, and indignantly stayed up in the air, "I need not to discuss my motives with the likes of you." he said, eyeing the half of deer the other dragon had left for him. He found it strange, this dragon. He was rogue, but didn't seem at all threatened by a tribe dragon, and he seemed not very hungry, which was also strange, considering the food shortages.

Hue, despite the fact there wasn't any real danger, was quite stubborn, and continued to stare down the dragon.
Hue
Hue
Official NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Silverstone Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:48 am

Titus shrugged and looked up to the aggorant and prideful dragon. He was not stupid, he knew this dragon didn't like him and felt the need to fight him, but he would show kindness instead of fight, but will defend himself if it comes down to it. He sighed at this thought."Well, I guess you are right. It is none of my businness. I am sorry to have disrespected you in any kind of way. My name is Titus, it is a pleasure to meet you. You may be?", he asked politely.
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hue Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:15 pm

(I keep forgetting Titus is male lol.)

It was peculiar to find a rogue that seemed as well mannered as this one. But regardless, Hue reminded himself to stay alert. Keep his senses completely awakened, you know. And what better way to train his senses than to scan out this situation? Hell, a fight might even be beneficial. But then again, Hue had no idea how much stronger this dragon was than him. He could get seriously, injured. Or worst. And he was being irrational.

With a small sigh, Hue's posture would relax a bit, as he began to fly a bit lower to the ground. "Hue. The name's Hue." he said simply. He still had a serious face, and his voice was stringent, but he wasn't as snappy and aggressive as before. Simply.... neutral. Well, on the outside he was neutral, anyway.
Hue
Hue
Official NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Silverstone Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:28 am

Titus nodded and offered the half of the deer to him again."I understand you have family to feed, but I did kill this first and on free ground. I am on no-ones territory, so it is fair game.", he stated politely."So, thank you for calming down. I do not mind helping you hunt for your family, if your pride would allow it.", he offered as he chewed on his food.
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hue Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:34 am

Pride was a deadly thing. It was almost like poison, and certainly could be a lot more self destructive than helpful. After all, when has pride ever helped somebody? Never. Usually, it leads to cockiness, which could get you killed, either because others are annoyed, even angered, by your flamboyant personality, or simply because your overestimated your own prowess in battle. And pride in instances like this…. Well, that could lead to someone starving. Or perhaps even worse.

But luckily enough for Hue, he was able to suck in enough of his pride to allow himself to fly in a little closer, landing on the ground with a soft thud. He was on the ground now, but he still refused to drop his gaze, which was filled to the brim with suspicion. He stayed a good seven to eight meters away from the stranger, his hackles raised a bit. He may have calmed down, but he wasn’t stupid enough to not be weary.

“Dragon, why would you so sparingly offer your meat? Haven’t you noticed the food shortages?” he asked questioningly, staring into Titus with cold eyes. He didn’t once look at the offered venison.
Hue
Hue
Official NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus Silverstone Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:11 am

Titus sighed softly as he swallowed his food. He set his half on a rock and looked him calmly in the eyes. He then smiled kindly."Yes, I have noticed,but instead of hogging all the food for myself and letting others die. I choose to share what I can. I am a small dragon, I don't need much to survive. I can share half a deer if it buys you time to hunt and gather your own food. Why should I let others suffer for the world's short comings?", he asked you. He was a young dragon, but seemed very wise.
Titus Silverstone
Titus Silverstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hue Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 am

"Hmm....." Hue was hesitant, of course. However.... this dragon really didn't seem like it offered much of a threat. Perhaps.... perhaps it really could be trusted? Whether these assumptions were true, Hue merely shook his head, and couldn't help but smile a bit. "You're certainly the optimistic time, aren't you?" he said with a slight scoff. He then would step forward, swiping the meat from Titus. He'd hold onto it. He wouldn't eat it yet, but he'd at least do the dragon the honor of accepting the offering.
Hue
Hue
Official NPC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down