Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm)

3 posters

Go down

Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm) Empty Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm)

Post by Oculus Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:44 pm

(Private for Storm and Viddera)
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm) Empty Re: Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm)

Post by Athena Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Viddera felt unbelievably nervous as she approached her table. Behind her calm expression, an avalanche of 'what ifs' and terrible outcomes were circling the inside of her skull like grains in a sandstorm. Oh gods oh gods oh gods please save me maybe I should run away now and never come back what if he hates me what if I mess up what if this goes terribly wrong- Having abandoned her plate at the food table, her talons had nowhere to go. Currently, they were kneading the floor with each step she took.

The large RedWing took a seat, cringing when the chair whined as she pulled it out. Her right hand shot to her satchel and squeezed tight. She felt her notebook and novels in there and took a deep breath. Calm. Calm. Be still, Viddera. She tried to stay calm, keep her face a mask of serene indifference, but her tail twitched rapidly like an agitated cat. Her talons drummed a rhythm on the floor and table.

Her silver eyes scanned the crowd for her assigned partner. She hoped it wasn't Rihzome, that guy gave her the creeps. She glanced over at Table Five and noticed Prasi sitting on her own. The RedWing felt a bit regretful that she hadn't been able to speak to the deerish female,but oh well. Another time, perhaps.

Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm) Empty Re: Table Two (Private: Storderra/Viddorm)

Post by Storm Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:10 am

Storm nervously walked over to the table he was supposed to go to. He didn't know what to expect. He saw a female approaching the table who seemed to be quite a bit older than him. Of course, he thought with a sigh, I get someone way too old too be mated with. Oh well, may as well make the best of it. He smiled and walked over to the female.

Her appearance was rather unusual to him. She had a grey hide covering her whole body, making her stand out from the usual scaled or feathered dragons. She had silver eyes and a unique, dark purple marking on her forehead that stretched to the end of her snout. She also wore a satchel around her neck. He didn't care what she looked like, though, he just hoped she was kind.

"Hi," he greeted, slightly shyly. "I'm Storm. I am guessing we are paired together?"
Storm
Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:21 am

A bright colour in the corner of her eye caused Viddera to turn her head. When her eyes fell on the dragon approaching, her heart both sank and sagged with relief.

He was young and handsome, with a pair of warm green eyes. If she were to describe them in one of her books, she'd say they were like tiger's eyes in their intensity, twin emeralds embedded in a sea of amethyst shards. He sported a red amulet, an accessory she'd never seen before. A line of clean, sky blue spikes travelled down his spine.

Oh gods, he was young. She already felt awkward and they'd only just made eye contact. She wanted to strangle whoever had organised the pairings. At least he wasn't that large, creepy male she'd seen earlier. He seemed a bit nervous too, which somewhat helped her nerves. Swallowing hard, she put on her best smile -which, in her embarrassment, resembled more of a grimace- and gave him a little wave as he approached.

"Hello!" realising that might have been too loud, she glanced around, curling up more in her seat. "Uhm, right, I'd assume we're paired together, since nobody else has come over here. Storm is a nice name. You look like a Storm. Short and sweet." She paused. "Wait, uh, not saying that you're short! I mean, well, you are, but I was- not that you're too short- I was referring to your name! Which, is, short. And sweet. Not making assumptions about your personality, I uh, I was just-" she rambled, then stopped herself. She was thankful for her dark scales, as they somewhat concealed the furious red marching across her face.

Viddera glanced down at her talons and realised they were trembling. She let out a nervous chuckle and met his eyes again. "Uhh... my name's... Viddera?" realising that that had come out sounding like a question, she tried to rectify it. "Of course it's Viddera, what am I saying? I only have one name. I mean, it would be very confusing, having more than one name-" realising she probably sounded nuts, she closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath. Oh gods, I am hopeless.

"My most sincere apologies, I'm not used to attending these ridiculous events." She glanced up at him sharply.  "N-Not that I'm saying you're ridiculous for attending this! I'm just... used to my own company." Her talons slipped instinctively to her satchel, where her books were. Reading and writing. Those were her passions. "I mean, it's a pleasure to meet you! I just- oh gods, I'm sorry," she buried her face in her hands for a moment. "If you think I'm a weirdo and wish to depart rapidly right now, I won't blame you."
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down