Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

A fish out of water (Open to all)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) Empty A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by Nebula Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm

The shores seemed like a world of its own. Occasionally when Asherah poked her head out of the salty home, she would wonder what the odd creatures of this world did and why. Who were they and did they even speak or understand speech. She had heard bit of other tribes from her home tribe but she never seen another tribe dragon, though she did not build a fearful imagery of them as she figured she was strong enough to take any of them down. In the water anyways. Slowly she swam to the shore filled with curiosity and perhaps a false sense of confidence. The massive drake looked like a beached whale when they finally got on land and seemed a bit helpless though she was able to move on land slowly by the power of her massive muscles and many fins.
Asherah looked around the beach, at the scuttling crabs and the annoying gulls and a disappointed look came across her face, making her body slowly turn a deep blue. "Ah no dragons," She sighed "Useless trip". She then sprawled out in the sand with a defeated look on her face. "Not all bad.. Crab hunt" She muttered her eyes trained on the curious crabs checking her out.
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) Empty Re: A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:58 am

Emri tumbled out of the jungle in a heap, narrowly dodging a flying mango. "Thrice-cursed monkeys!" she thought furiously as she hurled the overripe mango back at them! "Need to figure out their place on the food-chain!" She huffed and trotted down to the shore-line, ignoring the taunting calls of the monkeys behind her.

"Wow..." This wasn't the first time Emri had seen the ocean, but it still took her breath away. She just sat there and let the waves wash over her paws. The jungle, the sand dunes, it was all just perfect- Wait. That dune was, blue? And moving?

"Um, hello?" Emri called out, uncertain.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:04 am

Hearing what sounded like some odd commotion, Asherash shrugged it off as some kind of per usual for the dry lands and let out a soft sight. She only peeked her head up when she heard a voice again, but this time it seemed directed towards her. Little swirls of yellow danced around her face as excitement grew in her.

Looking over she saw what had made the noise. A land dragon! Racing of what she should say, Asherah suddenly realized, she wasn't the most adept speaker in the world, how was she going to communicate? Unable to think of the right word, Asherah started to jump towards the other dragon and even though her body was utter massive, her muscles were so much so that she could lift herself a few feet off the ground with each stride, accidentally showing off her pure strength. All in her excitement she didn't think whether or not this would actually be intimidating or not to another dragon but her mind raced with the thought of making a true blue friend. They didn't even have to be blue!!!
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 am

"Eep!"

The dune was running towards her now?! She flattened down against the warm sand, trembling, what had she done to deserve death by a giant blue- Dragon? A giant, now blue-ish yellow, bouncing dragon? Who ever they were, they were bearing down on her quickly; and at this angle, they'd have her backed up against the ocean. Emri didn't have a problem to admiring the ocean, she could even stand the little waves close to shore, but the thought of being trapped against the ocean? Nope! Nope, nope, nope- Emri bolted for a nearby palm tree, half-flying, half-climbing as she hid among it's leafy boughs.

"I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean any harm!" She 'eeped' again as the enormous blue dragon drew closer and ducked behind more leaves.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 am

Asherah stopped and tilted her head with a curious look as she saw the other dragon run away. Stopping in her tracts she looked over to the other dragon "Huh?" She had no clue what they meant by this.. Were they scared? Why? Asherash didn't seem to be able to wrap her fin around it. "Hi... Friend?" She said with some long pauses, that was the right word? Friend? She wasn't sure.

She then shook her body a little and returned to her natural white coloring, hoping that would look a little less threatening to them. "I... good?"
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Emri paused as the other dragon spoke, it didn't sound like screaming or yelling! M- Maybe they were friendly afterall! But, she still needed to be careful; she had run into some other rogues who had seemed friendly, but she barely escaped with her life after they tried to rob her. A little caution was never uncalled for.

"H- Hello...?" She just barely poked out of the leaves, revealing a small dark green dragoness with brilliant golden eyes. "...H- Hi?" Emri nearly shrunk back into the leaves, her eyes widening in shock as she took in how- big- this new dragon truly was!

"Um- Yes! Yep! Good! Ah, f- friends? You said?"
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:30 am

A smiled came to her face when she saw the other dragon come out of hiding, she didn't scare them away great! Then she noticed how much smaller the other dragon was, were all land dragons this small she wondered?

"Ah, yes! Me friend!" She said cheerfully, and took on the color of Emri. "I Asherah... You?" She tilted her head curiously. This was all too exciting, she had to keep herself from jumping up and down again. That did seem to scare the other dragon in the first part.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:22 pm

"Oh, um, I'm Emri!"

Emri poked even further out of the leaves at Ash's smile. Smiling was a good sign, right? This, Asherah, dragon was still kinda scary, but at least she wasn't thundering towards her anymore. And plus! She said she was a friend! "Asherah? That's, um, that's a good name!"

Emri's eyes widened in awe as Ash changed color again, "Woah..." First blue, then yellow and white, and now green?! This dragon was amazing! Well, really big and kinda scary, but amazing!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Noctis is nearby hunting a deer, he stalks it from the shadows. His innate ability to become invisible whilst hiding in the shadows allows him to get within striking distance. Noctis drools at the sight of the large buck. He is positioned behind the buck and the wind is blowing in his favor. He bursts forth from the shadow and before the buck can react, Noctis bites its neck which it soon falls limp. Before he can start indulging in his meal, he hears commotion nearby. With the buck in tow he approaches the source. He spots two dragons speaking with each other, one of which changes its color to green.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Tribe : Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:54 pm

"Hello Emri" She said in a sweet tone, that was luring, though that was a bit of her magic at play thought it was not intended. "You live.. here? Me com from there" She pointed off back to the vast ocean.

While they had been talking, Asherash studied the shape of the land dragon, legs seemed to be a much better fit on land than fins. So slowly as they were talking she started to shrink, while her fins started to grow odd stubs. She never tried turning into a land creature before but she figured she'd be better off to be one if she wanted to make friends on the land above.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:19 pm

"H- Hi!" Emri was completely oblivious to the third dragon's presence. There was just something about Asherah... Surely she couldn't be all scaryness! Emri's fear slowly started vanishing as she watched Ash change, yet again, with awe.

"Oh, you live in the ocean? That's pretty cool! And, well, I don't really live, um, anywhere... I just- I wander a lot." She just kept watching Ash change: surely any dragon this awesome just couldn't be bad! She then fully pokes out of the palm tree, the only notable feature now being exposed is leather satchel hanging at her side. "T- That's so cool! How do you do that?!"
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Noctis fully commits from the trees and drops the deer. "Hi there, I am Noctis Umbra. Nice meeting you."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:38 pm

"How I do?" She tilted her head and thought about it. Black swirls danced around her head as a bad memories came back to her mind and she shook her head. "I no know, just do!" She said trying to cover up the nervousness in her voice but not doing it very well.

Hearing a heavy thud, Asherah looked towards Noctis and waved a now odd looking paw. "Hello, I am Asherah. Nice meetings!" She cheered. She was now a much smaller size but looked more like a land dragon, though she still had her coral horns. Her wings on the other hand, resembled something more for gliding and the amount of muscle on her body she seemed too heavy to fly fast or even at all it seemed.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:43 pm

"Fascinating, a shapeshifting dragon. Definitely a rare breed."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Emri shrunk back into the leaves at Noctis's sudden appearance, "Oh! Um, hi there! Noctis Umbra it's nice to meet you. I'm, um, I'm Emri." She might have taken a liking to Asherah, but she was still wary of this other new dragon. She watched the black swirls, vaguely wondering what they meant, "Oh, I think I understand that! There are somethings you can't explain because they just happen." Emri nods in understanding, and leans back out of the leaves as the rush of panic slowly begins to dissipate.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next