Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Like a Cat in Water [Open!]

Go down

Like a Cat in Water [Open!] Empty Like a Cat in Water [Open!]

Post by Eclipse - WoFNerd Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:29 pm

A few days earlier...

Spruce had just gotten back from his exploration assignment. "That was such a great day of exploring!" He thought to himself as he went to get another assignment. "I hope I get an assignment in the same area!" He thought to himself again, a smile plastered on his face as his hopes for an assignment like that skyrocketed.

A few hours later, this hope was all but destroyed. He had been assigned to do the job he hated the most. This exploration assignment required him to go to the surface, something he hated to do with a burning passion. He never liked going to the surface... to many things could go wrong and he was to exposed. At least that is what he told himself.

Current day...

Spruce had many things he wanted to do today, exploring the surface was not one of them. He had just surfaced and came onto the beach. He began to check his bags to see if he had anything. This wasn't just one of the day long assignments, this was one of the longer ones. He couldn't believe that he had gotten assigned a surface mission, much less a long mission at that.

He grumbled to himself as he began to slither down the beach to find his pre-determined starting point. As he did this, he began to talk to himself. "Why did they have to do this to me? I thought I specifically asked to not get any surface assignments." He picked up a rock and threw it in to the forest. "It's my fault anyways... Others would have gladly volunteered for it if I had said that I didn't want to do it..."

Spruce then reached his starting point. But instead of heading inland like he was supposed to, he felt the urge to sit down and wait, so that's what he did. He sat down and he waited. He didn't know why he was doing this, but he guessed he would soon find out.

(If anyone has any tips for me to help with getting my word count up/write longer responses, please dm me!)
Eclipse - WoFNerd
Eclipse - WoFNerd

Back to top Go down