Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not

3 posters

Go down

I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not Empty I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not

Post by CastielViserion Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:43 am

Name: Viserion
Pronunciation: (Vis)(eR)(Eon
Type: eastern dragon
Species: only one of her kind, defective breeding between a mammoth dragiform and another mysterious form
Date of Birth: September 26
Personality: she expresses her agression to almost every dragoniform through her body language and does not like many other dragons. She is very intelligent and will most likely act like she is less intelligent than she actually is, abling her to get out of dangerous situations quickly. She is very sly and likes to play tricks on the dragons she doesnt act hostile too, she is a diabolical liar. However, while she is sly, she is not a coward and will give or do anything to help anyone who is close to her. Being that she is agressive she is unafraid to attack other dragons, although most battles never go jn her favors.
Hobbies: she enjoys learning new battle skills, usually ones that include speed and not strength. While liking learning batttle skills, she also enjoys hunting and sometimes just trophy hunts, not devouring the prey once killed.
Likes: she likes solitude, although she also doesnt have any friends so wouldnt know what being with someone else feels like. While enjoying solitude, she also likes dragoniforms to be just as intelligent as her, otherwise they are unworthly of her presence. She enjoys pelting through snowy mountains and forests, liking the way the cold hair envelops her scales.
Dislikes: she dislikes dragons who are too loud and those who are overly kind. She dislikes warm weather and you will most likely not find her anywhere near a desert. She also dislikes open fields, not being able to take cover is a big no-no for her small frame-
Fears: she is terrified of other dragoniforms that are larger than her, being that they are able to cause significantly a large amount of damage to her. She is scared of touching any dragoniform, she cannot control her body temperature and may burn them. She is also scared of large crowds and large open areas.

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: she was born in the iceilo region, in a high mountainous area, although we have no idea exactly where.
Tribe: rogue
Position: takuras
Language: being that she was on her own without alot of education, she knows and is fluent many languages of the iceilo region. However that is where her education stops, she does not know any other languages besides what has been taught to her by strangers.
Home: she still lives in the moutainous region of the iceilo area, and has never left the ppace before.
Parents: castrace(father, mammoth dragon) silvarion(mother, unknown species)
Siblings: necorace(younger male, deceased)
Relatives: she does not have any other known family
Mate: she does not find interest in finding anyone special yet
Offspring: she does not have any offspring
History: viserion, due to her unique appearence, has been pushed out from her family and parents. She has been rogue for many years but due to her unique abilities she has been accepted as apart of the iceilo tribes if they need her assistance. She has a total dragon count of nine, although she doesnt wish to hurt anyone she is easily angered. The rest of her history is unnecessary.

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: she is about 67'6
Length: 73'5
Wingspan: 98'5
Scale/Fur/Feathers: she is fully scaled with pitch black scales, with exceptions of white scales on the tip of her muzzle, half of her tail, sock like white on her feet, and the under length her wings are white. She has three rows of long, sharp ridges going down her spine all the way to her tail in which they statt to fade into scales. She has white straight icicle shaped horns coming out the top of her head. Her ears are located inside her head. she has a very predatory, narrow look to her head and muzzle, with long sabor like teeth. She has unusually long claws used to cling to ice to keep her from slipping on the snowy climate. She has a thick, slightly long neck. She also has a scar type wound running from the left side of her neck to the back bottom leg. She has four long, lean legs, in which she uses to walk.
Eyes: she has one jade green eye and one half brown half blue eye, her defective mutant genes in her blood allowing her to achieve heterochoma.
Accessories: she does not weat any accessories
Armor: she does not have any armor for it weighs her leathe figure down.
Horns/Spikes: she has short sharp icicle shaped horns at the top of her head, starting the rows of ridges.
Overall Appearance: she has a very light and stealthy appearance and her form usually does not intimidate many

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: she is able to breath out extremely cold air, her body temperature is so cold it can burn other animals when touched, she can freeze the ground in which her feet touch. She is unable to control her body temperature and does not know how to control her abilities in a expert manner.
Strengths: she is able to withstand any cold climate, her scales instantly absorbing the cold. She is strongest in cold tempertures, and is very quick in snowy and ice climates. She is also able to speak within someones mind, other than that she cannot force anything or read minds. She is very persuasive and sly, being able to swing others minds of certain topics.
Weaknesses: she has many weaknesses. Due to her small frame she can easily be overpowered. She is very vulnerable in hot tempertures and is not able to control her abilities when too warm. She also is most damaged by fire ability weilding dragons, and can easily be hurt by their warm tempertures. Due to that she is unable to protect her mind, she is very vulnerable to mental attacks, especially pychic attacks. Due to her small lean body she is also unable to protect herself from aireal attacks. She is also very weak in desert like climates
Fighting Style: she fights with her quick movements and swift arieal attacks. She attacks with raw instincts, usuing her ice abilities to take advantage of other dragons.
Magic: other than being able to use her ice abilities she is unable to learn any other magic, and is not very capable of doing so.

Anyways, i hope you guys approve my character. 😁

CastielViserion

Back to top Go down

I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not Empty Re: I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not

Post by Oculus Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:55 am

~~1/2 Approved~~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not Empty Re: I have no idea if im allowed to use this character or not

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:43 pm

So sorry for the delay!

Anywho- only real issue I can see here is your Position: Rogues don't have a rank as they don't have a tribe to rank up in, so just fill that in with N/A or something like that

Then the name Viserior is kinda trademarked by Game of Thrones, but seeing as that's the only real similarity between your character and the GoT one, you should be fine.

Bump when the Position issue is fixed for your final approval!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down