Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Beautiful Times [Private with Neru]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Beautiful Times [Private with Neru] - Page 2 Empty Beautiful Times [Private with Neru]

Post by Fate Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fate looked up at the many stars while laying back on his favorite stargazing tree. He would sit there for hours, just staring up at the beautiful galaxy and wade in his many thoughts. Most of the Wyverns were asleep at this time. But not Fate. He loved the night time. He adjusted his position against the tree and got into a more comfortable position. He put his front claws over his stomach and his tail laid over his back legs. He breathed in the clear mountain air. Fate started to shiver slightly from the coldness around him. He grabbed the blanket that was next to him and spread it over his body. Much better. The animals and crickets in the background was soothing to him as he stared up at the sky. It created a sort of melody in it's own way. He loved it out here.
Fate
Fate

http://untamedskiesrp.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Times [Private with Neru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful Times [Private with Neru]

Post by Fate Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:13 pm

// Not in particular. I'm just glad that their friendship is growing. :3

Fate nodded. "Makes sense. If you need me to patrol at night, just let me know. I'll be happy to do it for you." He smiled at her. He noticed that Neru was at the end of her patrol, and he was a little sad. "I guess you have to head to sleep now?" he asked.

// I guess Fate will leave once they land and he says goodbye to her?
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Times [Private with Neru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautiful Times [Private with Neru]

Post by Neru Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:59 am

((Okie doke! And yeah, I'm glad that they're friendlier as well ^>^))

Neru brightened, her earflaps coming up happily at the thought. "I prefer to do them, honestly, but I'd love to have company on the way.  It makes it all the more endurable." At his question, she looked down, noting with surprise that she was back where she'd started. Time had flown quickly, to the point that it managed to sneak up on her. "Probably," she admitted reluctantly. "Or I'll be rather tired in the morning. Good night!"

She wheeled about, gliding in the direction of Dufourspitz in a monumentally better mood than when she'd left it. Now Neru could only hope she could manage to sleep at all.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:36 am

"Oh, yes, I'll be happy to keep you company on patrol at night! That way you also have someone to watch your back. Not saying you aren't capable, but better safe than sorry," Fate answered to her words. He was about to say something else when she suddenly said goodnight and turned towards where she was going to where she would sleep. He caught up to her right when she landed.

"In a rush now?" Fate asked. I didn't get to finish what I was going to say," he explained. "I just wanted to say that it was great to talk and fly with you. I hope we will be able to do this more often." He smiled and rubbed his wing against her's in a friendly manner.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Touching down on the cool stone of Dufourspitz, Neru tucked her wings to her sides. A soft sound of rushing wings caught her attention, leading her to turn just seconds before Fate landed beside her. "Oh!" she replied to his small admonishment at her quick retreat. "I was under the impression that's what I was supposed to do. I hope we can fly more often too, Fate. It certainly made everything much less lonely. I hope you have a nice night! Don't stay up too late, okay?"
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:47 am

Fate listened to what Neru had to say. "Thank you!" he replied with a smile. "Don't worry, I won't be up too late. See you in the morning, Neru!" and after that he took to the air again. He flew back to the tree where he was resting before and laid back down, throwing the blanket over him. The grass was soft beneath him as he curled back up and looked at the stars. He soon found his eyes slowly closing and drifted off into a deep sleep.
Fate
Fate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neru Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Neru watched patiently until Fate disappeared from site, her head tipped to the side. She resisted the ever-present urge to turn her eyes to the stars, fearful that if she did, the light of morning would find itself upon her within a few blinks. So she stood slowly, turning and making her way into the tunnels. It was a short walk to her nest, where she crawled sleepily in, blowing the lights out with a strong flap of her wing and laying her head upon a cloth. She drifted off within minutes.
Neru
Neru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2