Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Character Sheet

3 posters

Go down

Character Sheet Empty Character Sheet

Post by Arctic Kaiju Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Name: ( Icolock)
Type: (Drake)
Species: (Alien Ice Dragon)
Date of Birth: (March 5)
Personality: (He likes to be left alone to rest, and does not trust strange creatures his size, or larger. He tends to be cold to new people.(I'll let myself out) He's sceptical about new people, and judging by the hundred fifty foot tall "fence" ten feet from his cave, he's not a social butterfly. He prefers colder climates, he hates seeing the cold mist that flows off of him. The only thing that really makes him angry is his brother Dorolock, but that's because he's smaller, and weaker to his European Dragon brother. 
Hobbies: (Sleep, and make ice sculptures.)
Dislikes: (Other alien monsters, explosives and pyrotechnics, and anyone who breaks his ice sculptures.)
Fears: (His older brother, heights.)

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: (He wasn't)
Tribe: (Rogue)
Position: (None)
Language: (Universal)
Home: (Frozen Tundra)
Parents: (Had none)
Siblings: (Has an older, much larger brother)
Relatives: (No)
Mate: (No)
Offspring: (Nope)
History:(Icolock was genetically grown in an alien laboratory and sent to the nearest hospitable planet to destroy it, but like Goku from Dragonball, he hit his head too hard and forgot to do that. )

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: (80ft.)
Length: (115ft.)
Wingspan: (No Wings)
Scale/Fur/Feathers: (His main body is a sea blue color with a white underbelly that transitions into a neon blue as it goes down his tail.)
Eyes: (Electric Blue)
Accessories: (None)
Armor: (None)
Horns/Spikes: (Icolock has two slightly curved up horns on the back of his head, three rows of glowing blue Godzilla like spikes going down his neck, back, and tail, and glowing blue innards.)
Overall Appearance: (Three pronged tongue)

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Icolock can fire an Ice Beam from his mouth. This travels up to 500ft away from him and continues to be fired as long as he has air in his lungs. He can fire ice shards out of his back spikes, these spikes shoot upward three hundred feet in a radius of fifty feet away from him. Where they land is gravity's decision. He can release a pulse of energy that freezes small animals (reletive to him) and slow down creatures his size or larger. This pulse is a dome shape with it's radius encompassing him and anything within twenty feet of him. This also acts as a shield meaning any projectile or liquid that is trying to hit him while the dome is up will most likely not pass through.
Strengths: He works best in cold environments, not to say he gets weaker the hotter it is. He just likes it better when it's cold. He finds it annoying when his body gives off a cold mist when he's somewhere warm.
Weaknesses: He has a psychic connection with his brother. This connection allows the two to talk to each other across the stars, but with Icolock being the weaker brother, he gets the short end of the stick in this situation. Icolock is forced to stop all movement when his brother talks to him. The only thing he can do is breathe. He is also especially vulnerable to fire.
Fighting Style: (He fights savagely, using his teeth, claws, tail, and back spikes in conjunction with his powers over ice to kill his opponents.  )
Magic: (None)

Last edited by Artemise on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited with permission)
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet Empty Re: Character Sheet

Post by Artemise Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Removed WIP from title, because your app looks done to me. Also, you don't need to put everything in brackets, but leave it there if you wish. ^^

If your dragon is going to be a drake, you'll have to lower both your age and height. It is stated in here that Drakes can live up to 500 years and can reach a maximum of 80 feet. Please change these!

As for your personality, I'm sorry but we require 5 sentences minimum. No exceptions can or will be made, and your app isn't going to be approved until you meet the minimum requirement. It isn't too hard to type 3 more sentences, right? It's just describing how your dragon acts like.

Languages - There's no English or Japanese here. There is, however, Universal (like English, kind of) and the different languages of the Tribes. Which can be found here.

Abilities and Strengths:

Please state the range of his ability, as in how far can his ice beam and ice spikes go? What does his ice beam do anyway? How far before he cannot raise ice spires, and how high can they go? (We can't possibly have you making ice spires in Shveki from Layrian, can we?)

Regarding the pulse of energy, 'anything' is a no, and you'll have to change this for the sake of making it fair for others in combat. No one would like their entire character frozen. You could state that it freezes small objects and animals but only a part of bigger things like trees and dragons. If you like, you can increase its range, because 3ft is pretty small. Refer to others' app for help if you're not sure which range would be reasonable.

Please explain many domes of 'super durable' ice can he make, and does he make it appear out of nowhere, or does it appear in front of him?

'Able to survive in the vacuum of space'? Firstly, I doubt there'll be a realistic enough situation in a rp that will end you up in space, especially since this is a dragon rp and I doubt we have rockets. Please remove or change this.

Strengths: Define supernatural awareness. 'Insane durability and strength' - how much more stronger than a normal dragon? 2x? 3x?

Weaknesses: "Heat hotter than the sun" I can assure you, there'll be no dragon on DH that will have fire or an ability that matches your description... because it'll be nerfed by staff. So change this, because it's void. Same goes for heat lasers.

Overall needs some specifying and changing for both fairness and to match up with your type as Drake. Don't be intimidated by the amount of things you have to change - remember, there're staff and our friendly members to ask for help. You could also PM me on Discord (I'm Artemise) if you want to discuss your abilities.

Bump (post bump) when edited. It's to notify me that you've done edits.

Last edited by Artemise on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:16 am

EDITED
Name: ( Icolock)
Type: (Drake)
Species: (Alien Ice Dragon)
Date of Birth: (March 5)
Personality: (He likes to be left alone and tend to his own business. He'll warm up to you if you talk to him for a while, and he's a pretty "chill" guy. (I'll let myself out) He's sceptical about new people, and judging by the hundred fifty foot tall "fence" ten feet from his cave, he's not a social butterfly.
Hobbies: (Sleep, and make ice sculptures.)
Dislikes: (Other alien monsters, explosives and pyrotechnics, and anyone who breaks his ice sculptures.)
Fears: (His older brother)

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: (He wasn't)
Tribe: (Rogue)
Position: (None)
Language: (Universal)
Home: (Frozen Tundra)
Parents: (Had none)
Siblings: (Has an older, much larger brother)
Relatives: (No)
Mate: (No)
Offspring: (Nope)
History:(Icolock was genetically grown in an alien laboratory and sent to the nearest hospitable planet to destroy it, but like Goku from Dragonball, he hit his head too hard and forgot to do that. )

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: (80ft.)
Length: (115ft.)
Wingspan: (No Wings)
Scale/Fur/Feathers: (His main body is a sea blue color with a white underbelly that transitions into a neon blue as it goes down his tail.)
Eyes: (Electric Blue)
Accessories: (None)
Armor: (None)
Horns/Spikes: Icolock has two slightly curved up horns growing from the back of his head, three rows of glowing blue Godzilla like spikes going down his neck, back, and tail, and glowing blue innards.
Overall Appearance: Three pronged tongue

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Icolock can fire an Ice Beam from his mouth. This travels up to a mile and a half away from him and continues to be fired as long as he has air in his lungs. He can fire ice shards out of his back spikes, these spikes shoot upward three hundred feet in a radius of fifty feet away from him. Where they land is gravity's decision. He can release a pulse of energy that freezes small animals (reletive to him) and slow down creatures his size or larger. This pulse is a dome shape with it's radius encompassing him and anything within twenty feet of him. This also acts as a shield meaning any projectile or liquid that is trying to hit him while the dome is up will most likely not pass through.
Strengths: He works best in cold environments, not to say he gets weaker the hotter it is. He just likes it better when it's cold. He finds it annoying when his body gives off a cold mist when he's somewhere warm.
Weaknesses: He has a psychic connection with his brother. This connection allows the two to talk to each other across the stars, but with Icolock being the weaker brother, he gets the short end of the stick in this situation. Icolock is forced to stop all movement. The only thing he can do is breathe.
Fighting Style: (He fights savagely, using his teeth, claws, tail, and back spikes in conjunction with his powers over ice to kill his opponents. )
Magic: (None)

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:55 am

-- 1/2 Approved!
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down