Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Spruce Character Application

3 posters

Go down

Spruce Character Application Empty Spruce Character Application

Post by Eclipse - WoFNerd Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:11 pm

Personality and the Basics

Name: Spruce
Pronunciation: /spro͞os/
Type: Lindwurm
Species: Aquatic Lindwurm
Date of Birth: December 8th
Personality: When you think of a dragon, you think of bold, strong, and powerful creatures. Spruce is not any of these things, not even close. Spruce is shy, anti-social, and everything else. He tends to stay by himself and try to talk to as few other draconids as possible. He likes to spend his time alone where opportunities of having to talk or meet new draconids are as few as possible.
Although, once you get to know him, Spruce is an amazing draconid to meet. Underneath the anti-social mask there are many great qualities that Spruce has. For example, he is very loyal to those he has befriended, willing to help them with anything they need. He is also very humble. Even with his greatest victories, he does not gloat or shove it in anyone else’s faces.
Around strangers, Spruce tries to make himself scarce. He attempts to make himself as small as possible, make as little noise as possible, and try to be just another figure amongst the crowd, no one of interest.
When Spruce is around people he knows, that is a different story. If you know him and you get him talking, there is no stopping him. He will just keep talking and talking until he is out of breath. If he doesn’t have something to talk about, he will find something.
Hobbies: Swimming around kelp forests or deep trenches, building small trinkets, exploring the unexplored.
Likes: Exploring, (Despite his personality) meeting new draconids, physical affection (with those he knows), physical activity, and compliments/flirting (with those he knows well).
Dislikes: (Despite his personality) Being alone, having to go to public places, and finding unsatisfactory exploration locations.
Fears: Being near the surface and the face he might be in a long term relationship. Specifically, the longevity and responsibility of such a relationship.
Quote: “What do you mean that happened months ago- oh… I guess I haven’t talked to enough people to know that…”

Origin, Culture, and Family

Place of Origin: Magienta Ocean, near a river delta.
Tribe: Lakara
Position: Salmon
Language: Aquatic and Universal
Home: Outskirts of the main village.
Parents: Both were Aquatic Lindwurm Rogues
Siblings: None
Relatives: Nope
Mate: Nope (not yet)
Offspring: None (not yet)

Physical Appearance and Accessories

Height: 13 Feet Tall
Length: 40 Feet Long (Due to their larger size, he is a much stronger swimmer.)
Wingspan: N/A
Scale/Fur/Feathers: Primarily a deep blue scale color (#001C72) with white scales (FFFFFF) dotted throughout.
Eyes: A light purple (#4A29FF)
Accessories: A dagger pouch in between their shoulders on their chest.
Horns/Spikes: N/A
Overall Appearance: Spruce has glow scales down the entire length of his tail. He also has a weird pattern of scales on his forehead. One large circle on the center of his scalebrow, and then two smaller circles of the same size stacked upon the larger circle. These circles are also glow scales, but when unlit are a swirling mix of deep grays of varying intensity. Even his parents don’t know what it means or how it got there, because neither of them have a similar scale pattern. He has a pair of fins that start at his wrists and travel up his arms and down to about a quarter way down his tail, allowing for better maneuverability.

Abilities and Strengths

Abilities: Spruce is able to make a circular current of sorts that will distort anyone’s actions. He does this via spinning his tail in a specific way that creates the current. He then flicks his tail, causing the current to travel in the direction he flicked his tail.
Name: - Current Disturbance
Brief description of what it does: - A disruptive current generated by tail movement, aimed vie tail flick. Will distort the action of those that run into the current.
Appearance (if applicable): A slight disturbance in the water, almost like an underwater ripple.
Cooldown time (if applicable): N/A
Range (if applicable): Weak - 20 ft Average - 50 ft Strong - 100-150 ft.
Magnitude of impact (if applicable): The longer the current is built up, the stronger the current becomes.
More Information: Weak attacks take 1 post to build up. Average attacks take about 1-2 posts to build up. Strong attacks would take 2-4 posts to build up, varying upon the time spent building it up per post.
Strengths: Spruce is very mentally capable. He is able to find a way out of any situation, if given enough time to do so. Spruce is also a great fighter, especially with his dagger.
Weaknesses: Spruce is very weak on land. Due to his minimal time on the surface, his movements are sluggish and slow. Spruce is also very selfless towards those he is close to (and sometimes those he doesn’t know), to the point that he has risked his life for some people. He also is unable to keep his attention on one thing unless he wants to focus on it. Spruce also trusts too easily. You get him talking and he will start telling you everything he knows. There are some things that he can keep a secret, but sometimes he would let that spill as well.
Fighting Style: Spruce tends to avoid fights, but when fighting he tries to use his tail to as much advantage as he can get, trying to get the upper hand in any means necessary.
Magic: Incapable of magic/Has not learned it yet.

Last edited by Eclipse - WoFNerd on Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fear Edit)
Eclipse - WoFNerd
Eclipse - WoFNerd

Back to top Go down

Spruce Character Application Empty Re: Spruce Character Application

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:23 pm

Alright, Spruce looks really good!! Honestly, the only thing I really need to ask you for are specific ranges/limits on Current Disturbance, then I think you're good!

Specifically what I'm looking for is a max range, how long it takes to "build up" before it hits that max, and the general power level. If it's an ability that build up power over time like that, what I'd suggest doing it having 3 stages! Like a- "Weak, medium, strong" thing, where weak power levels only take "X Posts" to create (probably just one since it's the weakest), medium takes longer, strong takes even longer than that, etc...
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:39 pm

~1/2 Approved~
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:57 am

I am very confused as to how a long-term relationship is a fear... can you elaborate?
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse - WoFNerd Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:24 pm

I mean like... he is afraid of the obligations and the longevity of a long term relationship. Would you like me to specify that in the ref sheet?
Eclipse - WoFNerd
Eclipse - WoFNerd

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:39 am

Yes please! Sorry for the delay! I'll approve it as soon as the little detail is added! Bump here/ping me in discord to get on this when done!
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Oculus Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:24 pm

~2/2 Approved~
Oculus
Oculus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content