Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all)

Post by Arctic Kaiju Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Icolock sat in his home, a deep icy cavern surrounded by one hundred foot tall ice spikes within the frozen tundra. He was carving an ice sculpture. He besides this and sleeping there's not much to do. He liked it though, he enjoyed the solitude for the most part. There was a small part of him that would like to have some company every now and again. "Well I'll always have you guys I guess," he joked to his many ice sculptures of dragons and other things he's seen from his dreams.
Most of the sculptures were of creatures he's seen in his dreams. He assumes these monsters are from the same laboratory Icolock was grown in. He knows they'll show up at some point, but he has no idea when. He knew he'd have to kill them when they came. Until now he's waiting and enjoying his peace.
For the first time, he put down most of his fence to seem more inviting, he didn't expect anyone to come, but he was just trying to be nice and seem inviting.
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all)

Post by Zaerilyss Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:08 am

"Well, nice to meet you!" Zaerilyss replied back politely. Suddenly, the shadow of the cave ceiling fell over them; carrying an ominous feeling with it. Though those types of things didn't phase Zaerilyss. Danger was a common thing to her now. It had been ever since she left the safety of her home den years before. Already she could see the blue scales of the huge dragon curled up inside it's den. With her head held high, she walked into the cave; a spring of confidence in her stride. The only thing that gave away the fact that she may not have been as calm as she behaved, were the tensed muscles just before the spade of her tail. The menacing feature was exceptionally sharp, able to cut through bone, scale, wood and even some armor. Suddenly, she paused just a few steps inside the entrance. Gently she tapped Xash with the tip of her wing to let him know to do likewise. "Now if you keep in mind nothing else, be polite. The only thing bigger than a behemoth, is his ego. Now not all are like that, but it's definitely better to be cautious.” Zaer murmured quiely, leaning towards Xash. Stretching up again, Zaerilyss took a breath, preparing herself to call out to the large dragon. Suddenly she heard his voice echo off the cold walls as he grumbled "When will you just get here so I can kill you? I know you're up there. I saw you before I was sent to this planet" Zaer paused, blinking in surprise at the sudden comment. Though it didn't quite sound like a threat, rather the bigger dragon merely commenting on it's own thought. Casually Zaer shrugged. It didn't matter much. Xash would risk freezing if he didn't find shelter, and curiosity about the tundra still nagged at her mind. Taking another breath, she finally managed to call out “Excuse us, we are terribly sorry to disturb you. But my friend here is in need of shelter from this cold, and I myself have been on wing all day since before dawn. Would you mind terribly if we two small dragons rested here for a few hours until our strength returns?”
Zaerilyss
Zaerilyss

Back to top Go down

Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lone Dragon of the Tundra (Open to all)

Post by Arctic Kaiju Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:16 pm

"We?" Icolock asked himself as he got up to go see who showed up. He was a little surprised to see the small night fury and a new dragon standing outside of his cave. He was happy to see them there. That alone meant they wanted to stay with him. Even if it was only to stay alive.
"Oh. Welcome. I apologize for scaring you if I did, I meant no harm. I can easily tell why some would run away".
He chuckled a little.
"By all means come in, you must be freezing to death".

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavierr Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:37 am

Xasheski was, initially, very concerned at first. When he saw the head of the massive dragon emerge from the cave, he shrank behind Zaerilyss. He didn't say anything, mostly because he wasn't sure exactly what could be said. But Zaer seemed to know what she was doing. She proudly held her head high, and didn't even look scared in the slightest. For this, Xash had to admire her. He had never met a dragon with as much confidence as her. Well, he'd never met one that had been nice to him before.

Even though the dragon seemed friendly, happy even, which surprised Xash, he still made sure to stay close to Zaer when the larger beast invited them in.
Xavierr
Xavierr

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaerilyss Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:49 am

"Thank you." zaerilyss began with a polite dip of her head. "I hope we won't be much of a disturbance to you." She added, quietly allowing herself to tread deeper into the cave. Zaer paused for a moment as she felt Xash's scales lightly brush against her's for a moment. The night fury was uneasy, and with good reason. Momentarily, Zaer allowed her sky blue gaze to glance up into the larger dragon's eyes It seemed to be friendly, perhaps even a spark of delight reflected in his in his pupils. Zaerilyss's tail relaxed a bit. Conflict may have been avoided.
Zaerilyss
Zaerilyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:13 pm

"Don't worry. I am actually in need of some company, you two have been the first dragons I've seen in a very long time".
Icolock digs a hole in his cave, and puts an icicle in it.
"Would either of you happen to know how to breathe fire?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2