Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Out and About. (Open to all)

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out and About. (Open to all) Empty Out and About. (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

Stormcaller territory was relatively calm as a black and white, two headed figure stepped out of its home. Both heads sniffed the air for a second, hoping not to catch the sent of another dragon, then grabbed various manuscripts and took off to return them to the Scholars they borrowed them from. The two’s names were Solarlight and Darksky, and they were an... oddity among the other Stormcallers.

The two most kept to themselves, only coming out of their home when they had to. This, of course, got rumors to float around. Darksky just tried to ignore them, but it harder for Solarlight to. He would get mad at some of the more... horrible rumor. Either way, he put his sister first, and wasn’t much of a fighter to begin with, so he kept most of his thoughts to himself.

As they continued on their route, both twins wondered if anyone would notice them this time, or if they could actually slip by without much trouble. It was this thought that Darksky tried to get out of her head that led to her opening her maw.

”Hey, Solar. Think the Scholars’ll have something new for us to look at?” The white scaled head smirked when he heard this. It was always fun when they found something new, and it usually meant the two head twins would be in their home for a week.

”Not sure, Sky. We’ll just have to wait and see.” And with that, they finally landed, and prepared to walk the rest of the way.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Out and About. (Open to all) Empty Re: Out and About. (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:14 am

((Bump.))
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:39 pm

Icolock was unfamiliar with these parts of this new planet. That flaming ball in the sky was beating down on him uncomfortably, but the vegetation and colors other than white, blue, and gray are nice. Although Icolock would have to be very careful due to his size. A bright blue 80ft tall dragon stands out like a pretty sore claw as well, weather that be a good or bad thing is up to the locals.
"Just go out and try to talk to some of the locals. I'm sure they're nice people...I hope" he sighs but continues his trek to try to not look like a hermit.
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramina Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:29 pm

Caramina hurtled through the air, a sleek silvery ribbon. She was out on yet another one of her leisurely flights, except this time she was going fast, fast, fast, eager to soar fast and swift. The air whipped past her, messing her mane, but she didn't care as she carved her path through the clouds. She was, however, forcefully reminded that her body had limits, and hissing at the cramp that clenched her wing muscles in its painful grip, she spiralled down to the earth.

Fortunately, or perhaps not, she wouldn't be left alone to suffer as she trudged back home. No, there was an odd two-headed dragon and a tall blue male dotting the landscape below her, and perhaps she had made too hasty, too eager a landing, for her feet buckled underneath her and she emitted an unhappy "oof". She had landed rather a distance away from the two however, so it was likely that no one had been around to witness her landing.

She had left her scarf behind today, relieving a certain warmth from her neck that would be unnecessary in this weather anyway. The sun's heat was a suffocating clamp, and she struggled not to succumb to the urge to fan herself, struggled to maintain an air of dignity. Mustering a smile, she made to approach the closer of the two, the bright blue male that was slightly taller than her... She straightened a bit as she said, "Hello."
Caramina
Caramina

Tribe : Stormcallers

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:23 am

Solarlight and Darksky continued on their walk, getting the usual comments and glares as they went. They just ignored it, though the black scaled dragoness hated the attention. She hated attention to begin with, and what most dragons gave them wasn’t good to begin with.

As the continued, something caught Solar’s maroon eye. A dragon spinning down to the ground, and a large blue dragon. As he watched, the male eyed his body mate, who already looked nervous. She then spoke to him through their link.

”Can we just go?”

”But what if that dragon’s hurt?”

”Fine.”

The pair the slowly walked over to where the dragon was, which just so happened to be where the blue drake was at. They stay at a bit of a distance though, just to see how things looked.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Icolock sees the approaching dual headed dragon and tilts his head. He wasn't new to the idea of a being with two heads, but the fact that these dragons were so...civilized for lack of a better term. He gave a quick small smile to the two headed dragon.
"Hello".
He looked down at the other dragon.
"I believe this one need help".
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Cara tilted her head, a silent question in the gesture. What did the tall blue male mean, she needed help-? Oh. It hit her suddenly, that maybe his head had been turned in the direction of her landing, and that he'd probably witnessed her legs fold underneath her with the impact of her terribly done landing. "No, I'm alright, I've been through far worse," she said, nodding in greetings to the odd but familiar two-headed figure heading towards her. She was sure she'd seen them somewhere before... She made a friendly gesture for them to come join her, and she stepped back from the male she was closest and dropped into a polite bow. "Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Caramina, and yours?"

He had cool eyes, she noted, pools of electric blue and a steady hue of sea blue all over his body.
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:05 pm

The pair continued to come closer before hearing the dragoness say she was fine. Both Darksky and Solarlight recognizes the dragoness that was there, and watched as she gestured them to come closer. Sky, as usual, wasn’t too sure about going closer, but Solar managed to convince her to approach.

As the pair walked up, the white scaled male opened his maw. ”Um.... Hi.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:43 pm

"My name is Icolock. I live in the coldest region of this planet. It's nice to meet you two as well".
Icolock wanted to be honest and tell them that he was from space, but not right now. He noticed Cara was starring at him a bit too long.
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:29 am

The two looked at Caramina and Icolock. Solar had a friendly smile on his face, glad to see the dragoness was unhurt, but Sky was a different story. She kept her head low, and avoided eye contact. The black scaled dragoness hated attention, even a small amount. Her brother looked down at her before looking at the others.

"I'm Solarlight, and the shy one here is my sister, Darksky." He then looked back at Caramine. "I think we've met?"
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:27 am

Caramina was pretty sure she recognisd the two-headed dragon, especially as they came closer. She could see them more clearly now, and greeted them verbally, "Yeah, we did. Hello again, it's great to see you two." She trailed off uncertainly, noting the way Darksky held her head. Looking slightly unhappy, she addressed them and Icolock, "What were you guys doing out here on this fine day?" having nothing better to continue with.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:15 pm

"I'm just trying to be social. Things get lonely where I live"
He sits down where he is, it seems strange to be in the presence of other dragons.

Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Sky seemed to ease up a little as she made eye contact with Caramina. Knowing that they had at least met before seemed to help, though she still looked nervous. Solar had also noticed the other dragoness’s reaction to how Sky acted. It only confirmed to him that she was friendly, though Sky still seemed unsure.

They then both looked as Cara asked what everyone was doing. The massive blue drake said he was a bit lonely, and trying to socialize. Both admittedly found it odd, since they were trying to avoid other dragons at first. Solarlight The looked at Caramina before answering.

”We were taking these books and manuscripts back to the Scholars.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:58 am

(Poke)
"Scholars?"
I'm an alien. I don't know anything about civilization and society.
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:40 pm

I'm sorry for taking so long! --

Caramina nodded sympathetically. "Life as a rogue must be lonely," she observed, "you're out on your own. That's why I prefer living in a tribe... Dragons clustered into one territory - feels like big family, I should think. It gets lively." Icolock sat down, and she mimicked his actions, tucking her feathered wings close to her side and sitting in the way a wolf might, hind legs bent in front of her and her front arms resting comfortably on her knees. Turning her head to the twins, she remarked, "Oh, I hope I'm not delaying you. If you want, you can go...?"
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next