Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Just Another Day (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Another Day (Open) Empty Just Another Day (Open)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:48 am

The two Rulers of the Stormcallers walked down the halls of their home, happy that, for the first time in what felt like weeks, they had some free time. The pair were just happy to get some rest. Sky did honestly wonder if Savan was around, which got her bother chuckling a giving her a little bit of a sibling ribbing about it. It was nice though. Like they were before becoming rulers. The pair walked into the observatory area of the palace, looking out at the Tempest Ring as they laid down. This was nice.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Open) Empty Re: Just Another Day (Open)

Post by Tharasis Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:31 am

" I hail from the Vuari tribe. And I come to give news of opportunity and friendship. Our king has personally decided that he, along with some representatives of our tribe. To come and visit your tribe, they shall arrive at noon. Baring our banner. " The small red messenger dragon said to Solarlight and Darksky. Bowing his head before waiting for them to ask and questions that he would answer to the best of his abilities.

----o----

Tharasis flew high above the skies. Accompanied by a few other dragons, it was a long flight. But as the desert lands came into view below them, he knew they were not far from their destination.

Flying close to him were a few royal soldiers, armed lightly and wore mostly cloth and a few leather pieces of armour with the Vuarian tribes symbol. They did so for the convenience and as to not tire themselves easily from such a long flight. There were also a few representatives of the tribes industry class traders, bringing along items and parchments they hoped the Storm Callers would take interest in.

Their mission was simple. Establish contact and try to secure a trade agreement with the Storm Callers. And Tharasis decided it would do a great amount of help if he were to personally visit this place. Both as an act of goodwill and as to see the sights there. Especially the Storm Callers capital.

Once they reached the capital, going through the storm callers defences with the help of the capitals guard. They would soon find themselves inside the palace. Walking down a long hallway to where the meeting hall would be.

Tharasis was eager to meet them. And hoped his messenger gave them a good first impression.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:52 am

The twins gave the messenger a curious look, sighing a little. Solar shook his head, looking at the red dragon.

"Well... Would've been nice to have a little more warning, but best not shoot the messenger. Thank you."

Later that day, the twins waited, until the pair of Rulers finally saw the King of the Vuari tribe flew up. The pair were joined by Glassoc, the old Scholar who'd raise them. The pair nodded as the leader walked up, nodding as Solar spoke.

"Welcome to the Twilight Palace."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Tharasis saw the twin headed dragon, and knew this was the twin rulers. And bowed his head along with the other dragons that accompanied him.

" I am the king of the Vuari tribe. Tharasis, it is an honour to finally meet the twin rulers. " He raised his head, a soft smile as he looked at their features.

" It might have been long since my tribe has last spoken to you. And so, after all these years. I have decided as a gesture of goodwill, that I had personally come to you in both greetings and as one of the first to say hello from our tribe. " Tharasis said to them as he waited a response.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Noctis enters the palace with an offering for the twin rulers of the stormcallers. He calmly makes his way to the observatory while trying to catch his breathe after exerting himself catching and slaying the grizzly bear. "Only the best for the rulers, next time I'll prepare for hunting a little better." He enters the observatory seeing another small group of dragons conversing with the rulers. Noctis patiently awaits his turn to speak with the rulers.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Tribe : Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:42 pm

The twins returned Tharasis's bow with their own. Tharasis would notice their body was entirely split down the middle for the most part, like someone cut two dragons in half and stitched them together. At least until their tail, which blended into a purple, and had a mixture of their two different patterns. Solar was quick to speak up though, seeming interesting in the surprise visit.

"An honor to meet you as well. i think me and Sky here were hatchlings the last time a Vuari was here." Sky nodded, but turned to notice another dragon there. She didn't say a thing aloud, but Solar soon looked.

"I guess we have another guest."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:32 pm

"As much as I would like to stay, I have urgent matters to tend to. I bid you farewell. Maybe next time I won't have to rush off." Noctis exits the palace and starts his long flight back home.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Tribe : Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:09 pm

Tharasis watched another dragon enter and leave, and When the drake left them. He would gesture for his fellow dragons to leave them be.

His gaze then turned back to the twins. And at their words he would nod.

" Indeed, it has been quite sometime. The Vuari had some... issues that needed to be handled first. " He said to them.

" Do you have anyone whom can talk with my representatives? I am sure your tribe would like to hear their offers and words. " He asked softly.

" And while I am here. Might I ask of you if you two can give me a tour? I am very much interested and curious as to how this great capital of yours came to be. " Tharasis smiled at them, hoping the two dragons would accept his request.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:12 am

From the outside hall, a faint argument could be heard. It continued for a little over a minute before a raised voice said, "Well make it happen! I don't care what you need to do; get those documents in order before our representatives meet with the rest of the Stormcallers."

Then, a male, dark blue dragon strode into the room. He was significantly lankier than Tharasis, with light blue swirls cascading over his body, half-feathered wings, many gold necklaces, earrings, and bangles adorning his form, and strange electric blue eyes that faded to a bright gold around the pupils. His facial structure was undeniably similar to Tharasis's, a connection that was confirmed a moment later as he spoke, "My apologies for being late Father, Svonal was being- difficult, again."

He then turned his attention to the twins, "Greetings, you two must be Solarlight and Darksky. I'm Prince Cassius Azriel Raynerus Percival Aimeri IV of th Vuari. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintances."
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenithe Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:29 pm

Another slight kerfuffle was to occur in the hallway, with a gentle voice chirping soft "Pardon me- oh excuse me-" before another dragon would gently knock, peering her slim head into the doorway.

"Apologies, I was just- ah, there you both are. I was hoping I had arrived in time to greet our wonderful hosts!" The female would come in only after being welcomed, smiling warmly at all who'd be present in the room, her gaze affectionately catching on the two dragons nearest her. She was mostly feathered, with deep blue scales and feathers adorning her body and crest between two gently curved horns, eyes a gentle warm blue as she had yellow lining daintily along her back and plumed crest, her tail a fan of feathers. The only thing to mar her appearance would be a subtle hint of scar under her throat, sitting under her jaw.

Appearances between her and the prince of the Vuari would be obvious in their plumage and coloring, as she'd approach and lean up to gently pull on his ear, being shorter than him and Tharasis. "Cassius, I heard your yelling from down the hall, take care others closer may have heard you." She murmured gently, offering a pointed but still kind smile to her son before she'd glance with a twinkle in her eye to Tharasis and then after turned her focus onto the two other rulers with a respectful bow of her head.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both. I am Xenithe, Queen to the Vuari. I hope we are not troubling you with our sudden visit, my mate was anxious to meet you." She smiled kindly, plumage perked attentively with interest to the twin dragons.
Xenithe
Xenithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:02 am

Solar nodded at the question of there being someone for the representatives to speak to. He would point them towards advisers before hearing that he wanted a tour. The twins eyed each other, then both nodded.

"W-we would be more than hap...." Sky was then interrupted by a new dragon entering. He was young, had a resemblance to the ruler in front of them. They were about to respond when one more dragon came in. A dragoness who looked much more like the younger dragon, and introduced her self as the Queen of the Vuari. The pair both smiled, though Sky looked nervous when the queen seemed to perk up in interest.

"Well, Prince Cassius, Queen Xenithe, it's a pleasure to meet you both. As the prince just said, I'm Solarlight, and this is my sister, Darksky. The Rulers of the Stormcallers."

"Your mate was just a-asking about us giving a tour of the palace."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:04 am

Solar nodded at the question of there being someone for the representatives to speak to. He would point them towards advisers before hearing that he wanted a tour. The twins eyed each other, then both nodded.

"W-we would be more than hap...." Sky was then interrupted by a new dragon entering. He was young, had a resemblance to the ruler in front of them. They were about to respond when one more dragon came in. A dragoness who looked much more like the younger dragon, and introduced her self as the Queen of the Vuari. The pair both smiled, though Sky looked nervous when the queen seemed to perk up in interest.

"Well, Prince Cassius, Queen Xenithe, it's a pleasure to meet you both. As the prince just said, I'm Solarlight, and this is my sister, Darksky. The Rulers of the Stormcallers."

"Your mate was just a-asking about us giving a tour of the palace."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:55 am

" Yes, me and my family are more than curious as to not only learn the history, but to also admire the architecture of this... grand capital of yours. " Tharasis said to them humbly. His words genuine.

Tharasis wanted to see this architecture they used, how it was made. How they designed this entire capital, it was strong he knew that. And of course, Tharasis wanted to be able to learn it so that he may be able to apply it to their own tribe.

Everyone by then had left the room. The representatives had all moved out and were now more than likely talking with the stormcallers's advisers. And left only the 5 dragons.

Tharasis would walk towards his mate, draping a wing over her as they would follow the twins.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:17 am

Cassius sighed slightly but listened to his mother's words, she was probably the only one he'd let grab his ear like that,"I know Mother... I shouldn't let my temper get the better of me, Svonal just- He needs to take his job seriously."

He sighed again before looking back up and smiling at the twins offer, "That sounds positively thrilling, thank you your Majesties. Even from what I've seen so far, the Twilight Palace is most impressive. The Tempest Ring as well." He flanked his parents and followed as well, "I've especially heard a lot about your library. It sounds like a sight to behold."
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenithe Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Xenithe softly smiled at Cassius reassuringly as she’d stroke his cheek, saying a soft “it’s okay”, before she’d focus again on the Stormcallers rulers, giving a soft greeting at their names.

“An absolute pleasure, thank you both again.” She would give a soft chirp at Tharasis coming to her side, smiling up at him as they’d walk along as she’d listen to both her mate and son speak.

“Ah, I have to agree, I never thought I’d see such a beautiful place.” She admitted modestly, admiring the architecture and decor.
Xenithe
Xenithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next