Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)

2 posters

Go down

Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)  Empty Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)

Post by Hyruu Tue May 01, 2018 10:00 am

Hyruu softly murred as he woke up, difficultly opening his eyes. As usual, he was greeted by the soft obscurity of his bedroom. His, and Sapphire's. He only had to look to his left to spot the dragoness, still asleep. A smile stretched his maw as he watched her, her chest peacefully raising at the rhythm of her breathing. A smile only widened at the sight of her belly. That was right, after all this time the dragoness's pregnancy was showing quite well. This thought always caused a mix of pride and worry for him. Pride, of course, at the thought he was soon to be a father. What greater pride could there be than the knowledge you'll soon have to raise your own children? But the same thought was also worrying, as of course the birth would be straining on Sapphire... He definitely couldn't help but be worried at the possibility of what could happen. Even though he was worrying more than the interested for that point...

The grey furred dragon curled his neck, and planted a soft kiss on his mate's forehead. He then quietly stood up, knowing Sapphire had to sleep more in that stage of the pregnancy. Still smiling, he headed inside the main part of the cave. Now that he was out of the bedroom, he started to hum for himself, heading for the food storage. He went on and started to prepare a copious breakfast, with some grilled slices of meat and some fruits to accompany it. After this long, he knew what his mate liked to eat when she woke up...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)  Empty Re: Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)

Post by Arkhor Tue May 01, 2018 10:27 am

//Sapphire//

Sapphire happily slept, unaware that her mate had awoken as she dreamt of taking care of hatchlings, naturally getting ready for her own after helping many other dragonesses through their pregnancies. Purring lightly as Ruu kissed her forehead yet still asleep. Her tail coiling around one of her back legs feeling the cool air move past her from the lack of warmth from Hyruu.

Slowly opening her eyes as she awoke to the sound of him humming, huffing lightly as she felt the bulge of her belly. Staying still as she relaxed in her position.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)  Empty Re: Snowy days (Private with Sapphire)

Post by Hyruu Wed May 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Hyruu continued to prepare the breakfast, still humming a bit while cooking. Today seemed to be a perfect day so far. The weather wasn't too cold, even though among the Vuari that was a fairly relative feeling. The grey dragon watched the slices of meat grill, withdrawing them from the fireplace once they started to get golden. He set the grilled slices inside two plates, setting some of the berries he had gathered on the side. Satisfied with the preparations, he headed inside the bedroom with the two plates.

Making sure he wasn't making too much noise, he peeked inside, wanting to see if his mate had woken up. He quietly walked inside, and set one of the plates just at paws reach from Sapphire, watching her lovingly.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 am

Raising her brow slowly as he entered the room with two plates, giggling softly as she shook her snout "Oh... Hyruu... you spoil me too much... I can always make my own you know?" sticking her tongue out playfully towards him. Using her paws she moved a little closer to the plate, slowly eating away at her breakfast. "So what do you have planned for today?" curiously watching him.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu May 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Hyruu finally let out the purr he had been repressing when Sapphire showed signs of having already woken up, putting his own plate at his own reach. He gave his mate a loving lick on the cheek, letting her eat the breakfast he prepared for her.
"I know you can, but you perfectly know I like to spoil you, honey. I didn't really have anything really planned, but... You know, I was wondering, how about we go on a little trek down the mountain? Since it's the end of winter it won't be hot, just... à bit less freezy, so temperature won't be a problem. I was hesitating to do so because of your pregnancy, you know how I always worry about it... but, well, the recent evenings definitely confirm you can still do quite a lot of exercise." he winked at her.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon May 07, 2018 6:18 am

Giggling softly as she finished eating, "Well If you would like to have a trek down.. I don't have any issue with that. Just we will have to be careful, no doubt I will get tired pretty fast." Smiling softly towards him as she stood, clearly showing her swollen belly. Huffing lightly as she stretched getting ready to move.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 am

Hyruu finished his breakfast as well, licking his lips to try to catch a last bit of raspberry that got caught there.
"Yes, of course. We will need to make breaks to let your lungs get accustomed to the higher air pressure down there anyway. There's a rather light forest not too far below that makes for a perfect spot to relax, you'll see. Alright then if you're ready..."
The grey dragon grabbed his leather satchel, getting it around his neck as he tucked it into safety within his fur. He then looked behind, waiting for Sapphire to get prepared.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 am

Gasping lightly as she stood, not needing anything else to be ready for the trip. "I don't... think we will need that much.." sighing lightly as she started to walk, being rather difficult at first with her bump. Nodding slowly smiling towards her mate "Okay... ready, I might be a little slow though.." giggling softly.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down