Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina) - Page 2 Empty Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina)

Post by Savan Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Twilight Palace - High Courtyards

The afternoon sun shown high and clear above the Stormcaller home, providing fair warmth to the denizens below as they attended to their daily routines. The higher courtyards were abuzz with play and talk, though closer to the edge, a dragon and his avian stalked a small dragon ahead of them, carrying several packs on his body, as well as something curious floating beside him. He adjusted his glasses as he read, slowly walking through the sparse crowd.

As the coast cleared of wandering dragons, an avian flew over the dragon buried in his book, letting out a cry. “AAAHH, VERRIT, A SCORCH TAIL BEHIND YOU!”

Verrit launched his book upwards, as with the intricate orb beside him in panic.
"AAAGH, WAS-UH WUT-UH, WAH, WHA-." Blue was behind him as the commotion happened, catching the orb without a second thought while the avian above caught the book. "Just kidding, nice reaction time!" Came Striker's voice as he landed beside the now collapsed Verrit.

Blue silently chuckled, quickly stopping as Verrit got back up. "Ah, Geh... huh...Not funny! Didn't you realize I was carrying a relic?!"

Blue and Striker looked at one another, then the orb, then the burdened dragon. "I thought you said you didn't go on expeditions, Verrit?" Blue asked as he sat. He admired the relic from different angles, keeping a cautious grip on it.

Verrit made to pick his items up. "I didn't, but I couldn't pass up on this." He looked over to usher the relic, finding Blue already offering it back. "Where'd you go?" Verrit shook his head at Blue's question.

"I'm not able to really say," his voice hushed, "the archivists were adamant on keeping the location a secret." Verrit turned, taking the book from a willing Striker, before turning around back on his way. Blue made to follow as Striker perched on the blue dragon's shoulder. He nudged Verrit's shoulder. "C'mon, you know I'm trying to get in. You can count me as one!"

Verrit shook his head, adjusting his goggles. "Listen, I know you want in, and all, but they're still angry at you from last month." Blue Streak rolled his eyes, letting out a groan. "It didn’t break, right?”

Verrit stopped, looking to Blue. "Sorry Blue Streak... I-I have to get to my lab, it's important." Before Blue could say his peace, Verrit was already down the path, hurrying along with his items.

"Yeah... see ya..." Blue replied under his breath, his ears flopping down wistfully. With a sigh, Blue began wandering into one of the small parks. “Back to being bored.”
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina)

Post by Az Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:46 am

"You- WHAT?!"

Her voice would abruptly shoot up in volume before she got it back under control; still her expression was that of incredulity when she next spoke. "I know we weren't friends when we last parted, but you should've come to me! No Stormcaller- No dragon should have to sleep on the grass,especially not under my watch. No, this won't do. I'll show you to my quarters immediately."

She gave him no chance to respond, only made her way back towards the Palace, beckoning for Blue to follow. "It's on the highest floor," she told him, "the one with my name on it. And try not to trigger the intruder mechanism while you're at it! Open the door slowly, touch the scroll to your immediate left, and say, Naht stüz wiedden." The language was Xoyan, if he recognised it, but Caramina wouldn't elaborate otherwise.
Az
Az

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm Shoulder (Private - Blue Streak + Caramina)

Post by Savan Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:01 am

Blue Streak's ears lowered as he recoiled from the increase in her voice. Blue hesitated and stumbled, falling on his face before finally stumbling up, struggling to keep up with her sudden pace. Striker climbed onto his back as they began making their way up to the palace. "Wait, I never thought you'd help- you live all the way- Security mechanis- ok but- scroll... W-words!" Blue shook his head in horrible bewilderment, looking to Striker for any form of help. Blue did recognize the wording roughly, seeing as he had been to Xoya a few rare times, and had received training by a linguistic instructor beforehand.
Savan
Savan

Tribe : Rogue/Xoya/Ki'Sha/Stormcaller/Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2