Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Out and About. (Open to all)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out and About. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Out and About. (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Stormcaller territory was relatively calm as a black and white, two headed figure stepped out of its home. Both heads sniffed the air for a second, hoping not to catch the sent of another dragon, then grabbed various manuscripts and took off to return them to the Scholars they borrowed them from. The two’s names were Solarlight and Darksky, and they were an... oddity among the other Stormcallers.

The two most kept to themselves, only coming out of their home when they had to. This, of course, got rumors to float around. Darksky just tried to ignore them, but it harder for Solarlight to. He would get mad at some of the more... horrible rumor. Either way, he put his sister first, and wasn’t much of a fighter to begin with, so he kept most of his thoughts to himself.

As they continued on their route, both twins wondered if anyone would notice them this time, or if they could actually slip by without much trouble. It was this thought that Darksky tried to get out of her head that led to her opening her maw.

”Hey, Solar. Think the Scholars’ll have something new for us to look at?” The white scaled head smirked when he heard this. It was always fun when they found something new, and it usually meant the two head twins would be in their home for a week.

”Not sure, Sky. We’ll just have to wait and see.” And with that, they finally landed, and prepared to walk the rest of the way.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Out and About. (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out and About. (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:14 am

Darksky gave Icolock an odd look when he questioned what a Scholar. This even got her to speak up, shaking her head as she did.

”Y-you know, the keepers of knowledge for the Stormcallers?”

As Sky finished talking, Solar gave a halfhearted nod at Caramina’s comment about tribes. Neither twin felt too welcome that often. The Scholars and a handful of others, like Cara and Coal, were the only ones that made the Stormcallers feel like family. He guess that if everyone could be considered a family, him and his sister would be more of black sheep than anything.

The dragoness then told the pair if they had to leave, they could. The pair looked at each other, as if they were talking, and Solar flashed his sister a surprised look.

”We can stay. The Scholars we borrowed these from know we’ll bring them back.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:47 am

He stared at Darksky with a curious expression. He knew basically nothing about this planet, but maybe these 'Scholars' and 'Stormcallers' could help him learn. Maybe not though, Icolock knew he would tell them he's not from this planet once there weren't a lot of other dragons around.
"I was born in ice. I don't know much about this world".

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Caramina didn't hide her surprise. Icolock didn't know what Scholars were? Then it all made sense when he explained, and she nodded. "Well, you'll learn over time. The Stormcallers are a tribe on this world, they're the wind dragons if you could call them that. I am one of the Stormcallers, and so are Solarlight and Darksky. The Scholars are what Darksky explained them as. Keepers as knowledge."
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Both twins just stared at Icolock as they heard him. He was “born in ice?” By the Tempest Ring, what did that even mean? They both knew of some magic that could do similar things, but not even Solarlight knew of anything strong enough to literally have something born from ice. It made the white scaled half wonder what kind of dragon Icolock was.

Darksky, on the other claw, found the fact that he knew so little interesting. The ice drake couldn’t be much older than her or her brother. Why would he not know much? It was almost like one the many stories she had read. Sky thought for a moment before Cara’s voice caught her attention.

After hearing the serpentine dragoness speak, Solar smiled at Icolock before he spoke with a calm, yet concerned, voice. ”Me and Sky could try and help if you want.” This was met by a slight glare from his sister. She hated being put on the spot, and was still nervous about the new dragon, so she had hoped he would keep his maw shut.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 pm

"I shall explain to you what I mean. I can see the confusion on your faces, but not here. Somewhere private".
I colock would tell them somewhere no one would be watching or looking. He doesn't want to be captured for questioning or had experiments done on him because some nosy dragon decided to listen in on their conversation.

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Not at all to her surprise, Solarlight spoke up both for himself and his twin, who, understandably, looked annoyed. To Icolock, who said he wanted privacy, Caramina nodded. "Alright, lead the way," she said, getting to her feet and readying herself for flight.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:39 pm

The pair both looked a bit surprised when Icolock said he wanted to talk about what he meant in private, but could understand at the same time. They were both somewhat introverted, especially Darksky, so they often preferred privacy, as physical impossible as that sounded. Solar and Sky looked at Icolock before the two spoke in turn, getting to their feet as they did.

”Ok.”

”Let’s go.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:04 pm

He nodded.
"The forest appears to be the most private. Let's go there".
Icolock begins walking to the forest silently preparing himself for his explanation of how he got here, and where he came from.

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:21 pm

Caramina wondered what Icolock's beginnings were like. Born in ice, huh? Perhaps in a glacier in the Iceilo Ocean; perhaps in a frozen wasteland on Nuira that hadn't been discovered yet. She followed eagerly, but tried not to let this emotion show, making an effort to seem somewhat emotionless but mot in a rude manner.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:39 pm

The twins followed close to Casamina, both trying to understand what Icolock meant by “born in ice.” Solarlight thought through the various species of dragon he knew about. Every time he’d find some matching traits, others would disprove his theories. At the same time, Sky thought about the stories and legends and stories she had read about. She tried to think of any story that could fit being “born in ice.”

As for how they looked, Solar mostly hid his thoughts, but Sky just couldn’t. She wasn’t that kind of dragon.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 pm

Icolock sits down when he felt they were alone and sighed.
"Okay. I'm not from this planet. I was created by a race of beings that create other beings like me for what reason? I have no solid idea".
He felt better getting that off his chest.

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:25 am

They walked for a while, in no particular direction, seemingly aimless to anyone who might've caught sight of the group. Seeing that they were probably not going to fly, Cara folded her wings neatly to her sides and walked with Icolock, silence between the four. She was willing to bet that the twins were silently speculating as well, just as she was, but soon she got distracted, and was beginning to drift off into her own thoughts when Icolock stopped. It was quiet here, with very little sound around them, only Icolock's voice interrupting the silence. The information he gave them was very little, and she only prompted, "And?"
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:03 am

Solarlight and Darksky walk next to Casa as they followed Icolock. They kept their wings wrapped around the various manuscripts and books they had brought. They seemed to have a silent conversation. Though they didn’t give a hint of what it was, they were discussing their theories on what Icolock wanted to say. Once they finally stopped, the pair looked at the drake, and once he answered, they both had their own reactions.

Solarlight look surprised at the words, though he didn’t think they were really enough. Sky on the other claw looked amazed at the idea. She tried to imagine what he may have seen. Their word also contradicted as much as their faces and thought.

”Wha? That’s it?”

”Wow.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:30 am

"From your responses I can tell you've met other beings from other worlds as well. However, my siblings that may be coming here will not act close to my demeanor at all. They'll want to kill me and everyone who gets in their way. When they get here. I have no idea, but I want to be ready when they come. They know I'm the biggest threat here right now".

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:22 am

Icolock was giving his information in pieces, and Caramina wondered if it was to create suspense or if he was merely that kind of dragon. Sure, it was easier to digest, but there was very little to react to. "No, I haven't," she corrected him. Her eyes widened in surprise at the mention of his hostile siblings. "Huh, doesn't sound like the best family out there... Why are you a threat to them?"
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next