Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Out and About. (Open to all)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out and About. (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Out and About. (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Stormcaller territory was relatively calm as a black and white, two headed figure stepped out of its home. Both heads sniffed the air for a second, hoping not to catch the sent of another dragon, then grabbed various manuscripts and took off to return them to the Scholars they borrowed them from. The two’s names were Solarlight and Darksky, and they were an... oddity among the other Stormcallers.

The two most kept to themselves, only coming out of their home when they had to. This, of course, got rumors to float around. Darksky just tried to ignore them, but it harder for Solarlight to. He would get mad at some of the more... horrible rumor. Either way, he put his sister first, and wasn’t much of a fighter to begin with, so he kept most of his thoughts to himself.

As they continued on their route, both twins wondered if anyone would notice them this time, or if they could actually slip by without much trouble. It was this thought that Darksky tried to get out of her head that led to her opening her maw.

”Hey, Solar. Think the Scholars’ll have something new for us to look at?” The white scaled head smirked when he heard this. It was always fun when they found something new, and it usually meant the two head twins would be in their home for a week.

”Not sure, Sky. We’ll just have to wait and see.” And with that, they finally landed, and prepared to walk the rest of the way.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Out and About. (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: Out and About. (Open to all)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:39 pm

The twins both listened carefully and curiously as Icolock. Sky nervously spoke up when the Drake assumed that they and Casa had met a dragon like him. "I-I've only ever read about dragons like you." She then hid her head slightly behind Solar's neck when the blue dragon said his siblings would hunt him and everyone else down. Solar gave Icolock as questioning look before hearing Casa's response. He then followed her by saying "Yeah? What exactly makes them that threatened by you?"
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Icolock thought about the proper way to put it.
"I know how to kill them the quickest. I know how they think. I know they'll come one at a time, the next one stronger than the last, and that I'm the second most powerful monster they made. I know at some point I'll have to fight my brother, and I know they'll try every dirty trick in the book to kill me".
Icolock scratched the back of his head.

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Darksky was probably a bookworm, Cara thought, eyeing the dark twin curiously and making a mental note to ask for the title of the book later. "Ooooh." Caramina said, a note of interest entering her voice now. "If I were them, I'd be scared too. Having an enemy know all my weaknesses..." She murmured quietly to herself, considering the terrifying prospect. "I doubt you can hide from them. So the only way out is to beat them... Anyway, do continue."
Artemise
Artemise

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:47 am

Solarlight looked curiously while Sky relaxed some. They listened to Caramina’s reaction before he cocked his head to side, thinking. ”Yeah. I can see why they’d be scared.” Sky then wondered if there was anything else Icolock knew, and could tell by the other dragoness’s next words that she was thinking of the same thing. The ebony dragoness then opened her maw. ”Y-y-yeah. Is there anything else?”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:25 am

"Nothing as of yet".
Icolock sighs, his lack of knowledge about the race that created him, but he knew that he was doing the right thing for himself the planet he now called home.
"Well now that that's out of the way,you two can go about your business. It was nice talking with you. Even if the subject matter seems grim".

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Caramina blinked at Icolock. This conversation took a path that she was not accustomed to at all, beginning with the usual polite introductions, then Icolock deciding to draw them towards a more private area to tell them about his backstory. Then ending abruptly. "Uhhh..." Caramina hesitated, not wanting to leave after all that, "I could bring you on a 'tour' around the Stormcaller palace if you wish."
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Both twins gave a confused look at Icolock’s response. Did he really not know anything else? Was there something he was.... No. he seemed serious about this. It was still a strange conversation though. From stumbling upon some other dragons to hearing a pretty incredible backstory, and it was just over like that. He then said they could go. Solar gave him an odd look, while Sky just looked shy. Then Caramina said she could give him a tour of the palace.

The pair both looked at her, before Solar responds. ”Yeah. And me and Darksky could show you the library too. If you want.” The black dragoness then eyed her body mate, slightly annoyed that he was once again pushing her limits of dealing with other dragons.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Icolock sat there and thought about it for a bit. It's not like he'd stand out, there are other dragons that honestly look more bizarre than he did. Nothing about him really stands out about him other than he's a very large drake with glowing blue spikes the size, and general shape, of pine trees.
"Uh...yeah I guess. I don't really have plans".

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:03 pm

Caramina beamed, delighted and excited to show Icolock the wonders of the famed Twilight Palace. "Alright, let's go!" and the last word had barely been uttered before she was already up in the air and soaring towards the haze of purple that surrounded the Twilight Palace. She slowed down her speed considerably so as to allow her two companions to be able to keep up with her, and asking Solar, "How do you usually get past the Tempest Ring?"
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:39 am

Solarlight and Darksky were quick to lift their borrowed items with their magic before lifting off to follow Cara. Sky had finally seemed to calm down about being around these two new dragons. Both twins looked excited to show the place the Stormcallers kept their knowledge. It wasn’t long before the dragoness in front of the pair looked back towards Solar, and asked how they usually got past the Tempest Ring. The white scaled twin smiled before saying ”We usually just fly through it, but we may need to use one of the other routes for Icolock.”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Icolock began to follow. Chuckling at the almost child like glee Caramina displayed after he said yes.

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Sorry for taking so long to reply. :/ --

The twins' answer was expected. "There's no need," Cara said with a small satisfied smile. "You'll see why later. Though, do you usually just... Fly through the Tempest Ring, without any help? Isn't that a pain...?" She recalled the strong gusts and howling winds that shrieked across the expanse of the violent maelstrom that protected the Twilight Palace, and grimaced a bit. She spotted what seemed like flashing lights in the distance, and made a sound of surprise. "We're closer than I thought."
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu May 10, 2018 10:00 am

When Cara said they wouldn’t need to use an alternate route for Icolock, the twins just started trying to figure out what she had in mind. Then the dragoness asked if them flying threw the Tempest Ring was a pain. The pair looked at each other, slightly confused, before Solar spoke up.

”One of the Scholars The took care of us was a Diplomat before, and he taught us how to fly through the Tempest.” Solar then lifted a rock, and looked at. ”Plus, telekinetic magic doesn’t hurt.” The dragoness then said they were close to... something. Sky looked around, then noticed the lights, Solar soon followed suit. The white scaled half focused on the lights, Darksky turned to Caramina, and asked with a worried voice ”W-what is that?”
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arctic Kaiju Thu May 10, 2018 3:38 pm

Icolock squinted at the lights but wasn't questioning anything. He simply stood behind the two dragons and waited for something to happen.

Sent from Topic'it App
Arctic Kaiju
Arctic Kaiju

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemise Thu May 10, 2018 10:29 pm

Aren't they flying? --

Caramina blinked. "A scholar...?" she said in response to Solar, her gaze focused in front. It'd be unwise not to be looking forward when you flew, a lesson she'd been taught the hard way. "Sounds pretty handy. You'll have to show me how sometime. But not now." Since they had Icolock with them and she didn't want to risk anything. Cara felt her plan would be safer than what the Scholar had taught the twins, but didn't say so in case she sounded rude. "That's the Tempest Ring," she answered Darksky's question.
Artemise
Artemise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next