Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Only Human (Open)

+3
Whispering Soul
Tharasis
Solarlight and Darksky
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Only Human (Open) - Page 2 Empty Only Human (Open)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solar groaned as he slowly woke up. Something didn't feel right, but it was morning. Probably just some grogginess. He yawned, rubbing his face with his forepa.... What the! Solarlight's eyes shot open as he saw a pale, five fingered hand, and realized he didn't feel a snout. This... this wasn't him! He then looked right to see another head, one with long black hair, propped on his should. He yelled, trying to move away before the other head seemed to wake up, and yell right back. The two tried to pull away only to fall onto a metal floor. The pair huffed a bit then looked down. Realizing something.

"Solar?"

"Sky?" The pair looked down again, there clothing and body, a human body, seeming to be split down the middle. "Ok. This is freaky."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Only Human (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Only Human (Open)

Post by Nebula Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Malfawn still had the cowardice of his dragon form and quickly jumped when he heard the loud bang. Worried now that his more dominate appearance was ruined by his jumpiness he stood back tall and tried to keep a calm voice.

"Well that didn't sound good at all, maybe we should go check it out" He said, trying to convince himself that he wanted to go check it out. "After all this maybe a strange place to you guys and who knows if someone hostile appeared. It would not be a good idea to let such a danger go unchecked in a relatively small space, am I wrong?" He said with a charismatic grin, ah grinning something he couldn't do as a dragon and it felt odd.

Malfawn made sure to do two things, make it seem like he might know what this place was and purposefully ignoring telling the other human what his name was. He didn't want anyone to really know who he was cause as a dragon he was a bit of a pushover but as this human? Well it was a pushover creature, but that put them all on an even playing ground though it seemed like Malfawn had the current advantage as he was much taller, had strange metallic parts on him and of course he had his natural brains that was far greater than all others. He was the topdog for once and it felt great! Another thing was that he left an air that made it seem like he wasn't apart of the group that suddenly woke up here, giving the illusion that he knew more, a decent threat.

Not taking the time to let the other two to have time to respond, Malfawn walked out the door and headed towards the sound. He didn't want to give the two the time to think whether or not that they wanted to join and hopefully just follow behind him. While heading towards the sound he tried to remind himself, your the topdog... Your in rule here...
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 pm

Before he could chose he heard the loud bang ring through the hallways then the sound of the grate being kicked open made him jump back, almost instantly assuming a Wing Chun battle stance.

After a few seconds, he looked over her, relaxing causing him to lose balance again and fall onto his left knee. "I Think next time suddenly kicking out a grate and yelling at someone is a fast way to get hurt. Do you know where we are?...I...I have no recollection how we got here. How we got these bodies." he asked slowly standing back up.

"Uh...if I may ask. Who are you?"
Krin
Krin

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 am

She flinched at him falling, "I- I'm sorry! You're the first person I've seen since I woke up and I didn't want to be alone again!" She cautiously stood up, brushing herself off, "A- and not really. I found one window, but it was- dark outside; and I could see the stars. I'm honestly not sure how we got here either. One minute I was in the jungle, the next I was waking up in some sort of garden! And now I'm all weird and floppy too!"

She hurriedly backed up as he got up but paused at his question, "I'm, um, I'm Emri... Who're you?" She was starting to regret giving up her hiding place, but at the same time, she was tired of crawling alone in the dark. And besides, it was better to approach a loner than a group; her years of being driven off had at least taught her that much.

--------------------------------
OOC (edited in):

Tharasis's Suggested Posting Order:

~Solar
-S8n
~Krin
-Tharasis
~Xenithe
-Mal
~Emri

Last edited by EmriTheUnstoppable on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:33 am

Tharasis cautiously walked through the halls of the middle area of this ship. He was tensed, very much so when he could hear the audible sounds of talking and walking. It was hard to hear their words. And their is what he thought because he knew he was hearing more than one.

He was unsure if he were to draw out his weapon, but as he got ever closer he could hear them through the only thing separating him, and them.

The door was a double, and by the looks of it, Tharasis could tell this door was automated and used a sliding mechanism to open and close.

He would breath for a moment, calming himself as he slowly unholstered his weapon. Aiming it at the door as he would walk slowly towards it.

To whomever would be on the other side, they would suddenly hear the noises of the door sliding to the sides, opening to reveal a figure. Shaded in dark they would not see him completely, and Tharasis would stand there in the dark for a few moments.

Hed eye each and everyone of them. Knowing they too resembled much like him, and most likely know what is happening here.

He slowly walked out of the dark, and into the light. The shiny metal of his weapon being reflected as he would point it towards the ground. But not completely down just in case they were not as friendly as they looked.

" Who are you. " were the first words he said to them. And by his tone they would hear a demanding voice.

He was not hoping to do it. But if anyone of them so much so as tries to run up and attempt to disarm him, he would have no trouble putting a a few holes into them.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:57 am

Malfawn walked down the hallway but as he drew near he started to hear footsteps and would hold his scalpel even tighter getting ready for whatever was on the other side of the door. When it slide open, he rose a brow to see another shorter human who seemed to be holding some strange object. Not really knowing what it was he had no fear of it.

"Oh so your the noise maker huh?" He grinned "Listen buddy, your going to have to calm down a little bit or we are going to have to throw you in the brig. We can't trust anyone off their rockers, I think you are smart enough to understand that, hm?"

Malfawn studied the other human, he wondered what dragon this one was though it didn't really matter that much who they were, just who they are now and if there were any hidden secrets. It didn't seem like they had any metal gadgets attached to their body. Perhaps that was not a normal occurrence. Oh well, that was only beneficial for himself he thought. Seeing everyone now as below him physically and mentally, Malfawn chuckled softly to himself, he might as well take the role as the leader. "You wouldn't want to disobey your leader, now would you?" He said seeming to enjoy his new role, though would the others even know that he pondered.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:49 am

Tinuviel watched Malfawn with an unimpressed look. She didn't like how he was trying to control the situation.

Tin tried to stand away from the wall, but nearly fell. It took her a few moments to figure out how to walk properly with her new form. She then walked over to the doorway and peeked into the hall where Malfawn and Tharasisis were facing off, leaning heavily on the doorway."First off, we aren't throwing anyone into a brig." Tinuviel said in a reasonable tone, trying to calm the situation.

"We need to figure out what's happening, and where we are. So let's not start killing each other, yes?"
Her dark red eyes glared into Malfawn, trying to figure out why he was suddenly proclaiming to be the leader. Despite his strong form, she sensed some sort of weakness from him.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:57 am

Malfawn gave her a sharp look, not wanting to lose his control in this situation. "I do not intend on killing anyone but this one looks like he has that intent, and if thats truly his intent he cannot stay with the rest of us." He sneered before he looked to Tharasis with a strict look waiting for what he would do now.

"Whatever your name is, put that thing away, alright? It's hard to have a rational discussion with something being point towards us." He said in a stern tone
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:54 pm

The twins saw Tin slowly make her way to the door, and soon slowly followed behind. One, right now they were pretty much the adults of the situation, at least in the room. Second, if she got in trouble she'd need help. Granted they were just as likely to do something to hurt themselves right now, but they best stick together, just in case (counting bodies, not the heads attached to them). Solar shot Mal a glare as they walked up, wondering who he was.

"Hey! How about you cool it. There probably just scared and confused like the rest of us." Sky stated quiet mostly, but she quickly looked over Tin, and everyone else.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:35 pm

"My name is Krin. We met before, as dragons. But only once or twice." he replied with his gritty deep voice. Hearing others down the hall he tensed up again. He approached Emri calmly and grabbed a leaf off her hair and chuckled a bit, putting the leaf in her hand before he turned to the door he heard the voices coming from, there were quite a few. It sounded like something mildly hostile was going on but it was muffled heavily; despite possible risk he had to see if it could be the others.

"I'm looking for the others as well, if you want you can come with me to help find the others, but thats up to you Emri."
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:32 am

"K- Krin?" She flinched as he approached, and just stared at the leaf for a second before looking up to him and smiling softly. 'Maybe he's not so terrifying after all...' She carefully tucked the leaf away into her pocket, next to the two of the seedlings she had taken from the garden. Plus, group hallucinations weren't that common, so if Krin remembered his dragon-self, then Emri wasn't crazy for remembering her dragon-self either.

"I- Um... I think I remember you! You were nice to me, that doesn't happen a lot." Emri glanced towards the door, clearly hearing the commotion outside and not liking it one bit. "Others?" She echoed, "Are, um, are you sure that's a good idea? It doesn't sound friendly out there..." She looked worriedly at the door again, "But I don't want to be alone either, so-" Emri paused, obviously gathering her courage before declaring, "If you're going to find them I want to come with you!"

'Just, maybe not while they're screaming and arguing...' She added silently afterwards, angry dragons- or, now humans,- were hard to reason with.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:25 am

"This body i'm in seems keen to find the others. Especially with the sounds of fighting going on. If they turn on us or end up being hostile, i'll take care of them. Just be ready for anything." Krin replied as he approached the door. He was looking for some kind of a handle to open it, but the second he got close to it. The door opened, revealing the bickering group behind it.

"Getting along well I see?" he said, spotting the weapon in the one man's hand he frowned a bit without realizing as he looked at the rest of the group for a second before returning his gaze to the one with the weapon.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Everyone seemed tense here. He could tell, even this big guy right here. But he tried to remain calm. And he was good at that.

He would give them all a look, one that would tell them all he was just as confused and tensed as they are. Then he would eye the biggest of the group infront of him.

" Right... " He said, looking at the tall guy as he lowered his weapon, but he did not holster it.

" Ill lower my weapon. " he said to them calmly. His tone sounding very much as relieved as them to know the situation did not turn bloody.

" Now. Is everyone here just as confused as me? " he asked them. Voice soft and as light as he could get it. He did not want to further make them think he was a threat. But rather as someone just as confused as them.

" I dont know anyone of you. That is for sure, but as much as I know you all are probably scared and have many questions. But now is not the time for fighting. " Tharasis at this point would store his weapon on his shoulder holster. The holster had a mechanism that required the user to use both hands to take out the weapon, meaning no one could just as easily snatch the gun away should they try and rush him.

" I would agree with her. We cant afford to waste our time and energy fighting. Please, I ask of you all to remain both calm and collected. " he said to them, maintaining that level headed tone and calm nature.

" It would be unwise for us to not foster a relationship, even a fragile and weak one is better than nothing at all. " Tharasis did not want them to remain strangers, if there was to be a chance at friendship and trust. Then they must start to work together to grow a relation.

" My name is Tharasis. "
He said to them softly. His eyes looking at each and every one of them, hoping that they too would see his honest intentions.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:33 am

Malfawn listened to the other and softly huffed at all the chaos and noise. Though when Tharasis put the strange object away he stopped tensing his shoulder. "Yes we should all calm down, and than you Tharasis for relaxing, it will help us all cool down a bit." Malfawn said calmly as he looked around at the whole group.

"Now everyone is confused for sure, all that I can think happen is some kind of magic event, catastrophe maybe, happened that turned us into this. What humans? It must have been since humans never existed before." He took a short pause and tried to tap into the natural flow of mana that was present within the realm of their dragon form but he felt noting, nothing bending to his fingertip and nothing there to begin with. Letting out a sigh he continued. "Now I must say I wasn't the most magically inclined but I could feel the mana of our world like all beings and here? I feel nothing. So it seems like magic will not be our way out of here so I have an alternative to suggest. We learn more about this strange realm of existence, there's ample technology around us, so there must be a book or two, as I figure this abode could not have been made without the sharing of knowledge. Learning what and where exactly we are will help us on any attempts to find a way back home." He finished and waited for the others to say what they felt on the situation. Agree or disagree, Malfawn was still going to look for what gold min of information this place held. He keep his face calm and cool, but inside he was almost jumping at the thought of learning what these creatures had to offer and playing around with their technology and maybe making something new. A delightful thought.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:15 pm

Emri slightly peeked out from where she was hiding behind Krin, at least the arguing had stopped but she could practically feel the charged tension in the air. It helped further when this, Tharasis, lowered whatever that metal thing was; she wouldn't say she felt safe, but the level of danger had fallen to a point where she stepped farther out, and actually leaned against the wall to listen to everyone talk.

When the tall one spoke of not feeling magical energy, Emri frowned. Had she not just called upon the plants to help her escape the glass? But as she reached for her abilities once more, she found that the tall one was correct; or at least mostly correct. She could feel where her magic should have been, full to the brim, and she did feel some of it. But she could feel it slowly draining away, as if wherever they were was innately hostile to magic. Just while she stood there, the last drops faded away into oblivion. It made her feel- almost exposed in a way.

"That sounds feasible," she said out of reflex in response to the tall one's theory before instantly regretting it as the attention shifted towards her. She resisted the urge to duck back behind Krin and instead took half a step forwards, "I- Um, well, if we're introducing ourselves- " Gods above, she wasn't usually this embarrassing! "I- I'm Emri!" she finally blurted out, "And, um, I agree with, um, with you," she pointed to Malfawn, "F- Finding out what happened to us is a good start; but, um, I think we a- also need to figure out how to stay alive while we figure out how to get back." Then, her courage spent, she hid back behind Krin again.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:05 pm

The twins both looked surprised, with Sky pulling her hood down a little more. They both felt for magic, and nothing. They eyed each other, having a silent conversation with each other as they listened to everything. One, Tharasis, suggested they work together, and gave his name. The next to speak was a tall one. He didn't say his name, but he suggested that they learn about the technology here, and use it to get home. As the twins looked around though, they seemed to begin to understand some things about the thing they were in.

The... ship. Sky sighed a little as she heard someone else, Emri, speak about needing to figure out how to survive too. Solar then eyed his sister, speaking up.

"You've all got good point. Survival's probably the first thing we need to work on. Oh! I'm Solarlight by the way, and my other half here is Darksky." Sky hid as well as she could while attached to her brother, but then realized something.

"Hey? Has anyone else felt like they... know things that don't quite make sense?"
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next