Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Only Human (Open)

+3
Whispering Soul
Tharasis
Solarlight and Darksky
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Only Human (Open) - Page 3 Empty Only Human (Open)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solar groaned as he slowly woke up. Something didn't feel right, but it was morning. Probably just some grogginess. He yawned, rubbing his face with his forepa.... What the! Solarlight's eyes shot open as he saw a pale, five fingered hand, and realized he didn't feel a snout. This... this wasn't him! He then looked right to see another head, one with long black hair, propped on his should. He yelled, trying to move away before the other head seemed to wake up, and yell right back. The two tried to pull away only to fall onto a metal floor. The pair huffed a bit then looked down. Realizing something.

"Solar?"

"Sky?" The pair looked down again, there clothing and body, a human body, seeming to be split down the middle. "Ok. This is freaky."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Only Human (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Only Human (Open)

Post by Whispering Soul Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Tinuviel, seeing the others test for magic, tried to do the same, and felt no answer. For the sake of it, she tried to lift a nearby chair with her psychic abilities, and it lifted ever so slightly from the ground before she set it back.
"Magic must not exist here in the same way we are used to..." She murmured to herself quietly, glancing at Sky.
"Maybe? I'm not sure..Haven't really tried to figure out anything I wouldn't know yet... but I agree with you two, survival is our top priority." Tinuviel agreed, before realizing she hadn't told anyone her name yet.
"A-and i'm Tinuviel."
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Krin silently listened to them all as they spoke, giving his magic a try. He snapped his fingers, normally his magenta flames would spark and roar to life. This time it only sparked, the heat of the spark making him shake his hand a little to get rid of the heat. "I can reach some of my magic, its very weak. What little I can use appears to cause damage." He announced before letting small sigh out; continuing on with what he had to say. "I suppose i'll have to focus on the hand to hand this body seems to be capable of." he said, moving a little closer to the group.

"My name is Krin by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you all." He greeted, looking at Malfawn and Tharasis while he spoke. Changing his calm gaze to Solar, Sky and Tin, he added with his deep, rough sounding voice. "It is also a pleasure to see you three again, I am glad you're alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: btw krin sounds like Kiefer Sutherland (sgt Roebuck from COD World at war)
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:22 pm

Tharasis listened to each ones words. Taking in their names and understanding what each one had to say.

" It is a pleasure to meet you all. And a relief that I am not the only one here. "
At Emri's words he would nod.

" I agree with Emri, finding out where we are is probably a good idea. "
He looked around for a moment, pondering what to do as he eyed each and everyone of them. Before an idea suddenly came to mind.

He would face them all once more. And again spoke in that soft voice that still carried that sense of leadership. After all, Tharasis was a king.

" Come everyone. I think I know where we all should go first. " He turned and started walking up to the where the command room was, hopefully everyone would follow him there.

Darkskies words made him wonder, of course he had already questioned why he had all these... Knowledge he did not have. Like the firearm, the command room. It all seemed so... Natural to him, yet... Alien still. He has vague memories of everything here, from the pipes, the wires. He knew what they did and how they worked, while at the same time he also felt that feeling of just how odd and new it all was.

When they arrived at the command room Tharasis would wait for them all to enter.

The room itself was quite large, aswell as having all these machines and computers with beeping lights and booping sounds. Tharasis could feel that vagueness of knowledge hit him again, as he looked at the monitors and information and numbers displayed on each screen.

In the middle of the room was a large table built in the floor. And a projector that showed a large schematic of the ship. And Tharasis would walk over to it, pointing at the area he knew they were in.

" We are here. The command room, the most important part of this ship. " Tharasis would also voice out before anyone could touch a button.

" And please don't touch anything. I have a feeling without proper knowledge a single miss tap can have... Bad consequences. "
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:36 pm

Malfawn listened to Tharasis as he spoke but he was far too eager to go to the lab again to see what he could learn. He did not think that some command room would have any useful information to him so he just shrugged. "That's good and all Tharasis but I don't see what in that room could help us right now and if we are just going to continue to chat there's no need to move." He shrugged and started to walk away from the group.

As he started to walk away he looked over his shoulder at the group to talk back to them. "I'm going to the lab where I know scientific equipment is there so there must be information within that room about any experiments that happen. Anyone is welcome to tag along but if you don't I will tell you what we found when I get back" He said before looking back to where he was walking.

He wasn't trying to undermine anyone but he was captivated by the mistress of information and therre was no way he wouldn't rush to know her words. If one day he did not chase after information, he knew he might as well be taken out back.

Malfawn looked around the lab. He had an odd feeling like he was at home within the room, Malfawn could see himself being in here for a long time coming, but, he reminded himself that he needed to focus on the task at hand.

The said task was to find any information that had been gathered by this civilization or just whatever this ship had on it was fine enough for him. Looking through the lab some things had caught his eyes tempting him to go into a wild experiment, he already had a few ideas. “I have no clue what this is, but I can't wait to see what it does," Malfawn said with glee as he picked up a strange scientific device. Ah he was doing it again, but he couldn't help it he was like a kid in a candy store.

It didn't seem like there was a bookshelf anywhere in this room having looked around which miffed Malfawn. He really wanted to dive into a book and read everything it had to say. Maybe this society lived on oral telling? He wanted to doubt it but he had seen stranger things. While looking for books, Malfawn walked across pods.

Figuring he was not going to find the books he wanted, Malfawn investigated the pods along the wall. There were 5 of the pods but only 3 were closed, brushing the glass off of the first one Malfawn found many creatures swimming around in a thick substance. They reminded him of jellyfish but they had three eyes and random patterns of bioluminescence.

He checked the second one. "Well that certainly isn't a human" He said as he gave it a suspicious look. It was a bipedal insectoid alien and seemed to be kept in some kind of stasis in the pod. "Let's keep this one inside its chamber. We don't know what it does and it might be violent" he warned as he moved away from that one while keeping it in sight by the side of his eye.

Finally in the last pods, Malfawn was a little worried about what could be in this one. If the life within was going up in more complexity he was pretty worried what could be kept in this one. Written in white text on the pod was 'Iratus 3211002 class F'. "What could that mean.." Malfawn muttered to himself as he wiped the glass on this one. Inside, unlike the last two, was a human male. He seemed to be stuck in stasis as well. He was average height and seemed to have very little muscle mass, and had a high tech helmet that covered his eyes without a visor of any kind. "How odd, is he just blind or does the helmet have another way of seeing?" Malfawn said as he studied this person closely "I think we should let the poor guy out, he might know somethings that we don't. He could be of help! ...and uh, it's also the right thing to do?"

He checked around for some kind of handle on this one but it seemed to be lacking one. Instead there was a screen monitoring the subject but it looked like there was an eye scanner on it. Malfawn waved a hand in front of it and saw that there was a small laser coming from it. "Huh look a little light.." He thought aloud. Maybe he should look at the light? Something in his gut told him to do it so he started to move his head towards it.
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:33 pm

Emri wasn't quite sure what to do. So far no one had tried to kill her, which was probably a good sign...? Maybe? Krin also seemed to know, three, of them? Okay, two heads wasn't the weirdest thing to have happened today, really just another thing to add to the growing pile at this point. Plus, Krin's three seemed nice at least.

As Tharasis began to walk off, and the tall one headed off as well, to some sort of lab or something, Emri was torn. She desperately wanted to explore the rest of the ship, but at the same time: Tharasis had agreed with her and right afterwards said he knew where to go first... Gah! Emri knew none of them! Except kind of Krin, and even that was just a couple run-ins plus Emri dropping out of the ceiling at him 5 minutes ago. Still... She was curious...

No, now wasn't the time for risk-taking. She trusted Krin more than the rest, and now by extension, his three friends. She peeked around him again, this time edging out slowly and watching the rest of the group with wide eyes; desperately trying, and somewhat failing, to not look as nervous as she felt. For now, where ever Krin and his friends went she would follow; at least until she had a chance to get to know the rest of the group.

So, for now, she just stood there, silently watching.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:21 am

The twins smiled a bit, nodding to Krin. there was a familiar.... Well meet someone familiar. They were about to say something before both the dragons that seemed to want to take charge. Malfawn and Tharasis. One wanted to go to what seemed to be some command room... how did they know that?..., and the other wanted to go to a lab. The pair looked at each other, seeming to have a discussion without saying a word. After a couple of annoyed looks, the pair both sighed.

"Ok. We'll head to the other room first, but I don't see why it'll be better than the lab."

"I've just got a feeling ok." The pair would begin to walk towards the command room, and even though Tharasis had said to not touch anything something had caught the twins' eyes. It was a chair positioned at the front, with a view of what looked like the night sky. The two looked at sat down, viewing the console that was in front of it. Odd.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:40 pm

Tinuviel quickly followed Solar and Sky, as they and Krin were the only drakes..well..people, she knew at the moment. The command room was fascinating to her, it was hard for Tinuviel not to rush around, examining every complicated panel to figure out their functions..though..did she already know what they did?
It was a little strange of a feeling, knowing that she had never seen these types of technology before...and yet... she felt as if she had been around them all her life!
"This...this is weird..."She murmured to herself.

Meanwhile, in the lab, Malfawn would hear clanging sounds in the air vents, along with hushed arguing.
"I thought you said you knew the way around this metal thing!" One feminine voice hissed angrily, followed by an equally annoyed male voice replying.
"I examined the air ways and the blueprints of this place! I know where we are going."
There was another clang as a ceiling vent got removed from its place, two figures hopping down onto the floor. They were very pale skinned, red eyed, and well built for humans. One was significantly skinnier than the other. Both had the familiar uniforms of the others, though the male wore a long trench coat over the top of the uniform.
The female glanced towards Malfawn, brushing back black hair from her own face.
"This bloody fur or whatever....Oh. Ello there... Mind.. telling us where we are large metal person?" Zolly looked the person over thoroughly, she could take him on if he attacked...
"And what in the name of Zaetapha is happening?"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Looking into the strange light, it scanned his eye with the circuits in it and a beeping sound was heard. When Malfawn moved back to see what had happen, the screen said "A-class clearance" and soon the pod started to open. Oh I suppose I'm someone one important? Well yeah of course I am, Malfawn grin as he thought about that.

He then soon heard clanging in the air vents and looked up with a curious look. Listening to their conversation and where the banging sounds were coming from, he followed the trail to one of the ceiling vents that was closest to the sound. So he crossed his arms and waited till two figures crashed to the ground and once they got up he gave them an unimpressed look. "You are in my lab, can you tell me why in the 9 stars you were in the air vent?" He said with a strict tone.

Before Malfawn could get his answer, the pod had finally finished draining and the door opened up. He shot a glance to it before moving his full attention to it as the person fell to the ground. Malfawn was far too late in reacting to catch him so the stranger fell to the ground, his body too weak and out of it to stand properly. Before much was done, they emptied their stomach to the ground and groan. "Stars... How long was I in there for this bad of stasis sickness" He groaned before noticing the three people looking at him. The man seemed to be in some kind of test subject outfit, with the same numbers, name and class on it from the pod as well the same emblem on Mal's trench coat, yet it was printed on rather than being a metal. On his helmet there was two odd tendrils coming out of it that stretched a few feet and perked up in surprise when he noticed the others. "Oh uh.. Hi?" He said in a confused tone, while he slowly got up from the ground. "I'm uh Iratus..."
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:57 am

Krin sighed as he seen the different groups part ways to different areas. He stood there at contemplating, but he decided to head to the command room; making sure to not lose Emri in the many hallways.

Once he arrived in the command room he was stunned at all the little lights, gadgets and....windows with moving pictures on them? The body seemed to identify them as 'screens' in its memory. He cleared his throat and looked at everyone in the command room.

"So, any ideas how we got here?.... Are we gonna try to get back? These aren't our natural bodies, we all know that for certain." he said as he walked over to the big window with the pitch black void outside. Dim, twinkling star like objects ever so slightly visible when one looked hard enough.

"This might be a guess, but the only time it was ever so dark outside was when I was sent to....space?" he said, pausing before he said the last word. As if having difficulty recalling a memory.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:24 am

" Yes, and well... Not so much. " Tharasis said to Krin as he eyed the screens that displayed all sorts of data. He knew this must be the work of some magic, whatever magic that may be. And now. Well... Without magic of their own they wont be able to do much in a short amount of time. They needed to get themselves acquainted with here first.

" I know this must be some form of magic. Whatever and whomever did this to us... I don't know. But I hope once we sort all our questions first, then we can start finding out how to get back to our world. " Tharasis had the gut feeling they may be stuck here for gods no how long. A month, a few weeks? maybe years...

His eyes soon caught Sol and Dark looking at what he knew were the controls of this ship. And he started to walk towards them.

" Well. I see you two found the control systems of this vessel. " He walked to the controls. Eyeing the surfaces littered with gauges, diels, and display systems. His eye caught one display in particular.

" Gravity Control " He said as he eyed the bar to which his memories would recall allow them to essentially float. Kinda like swimming, just without the water.

" Don't touch that, I have a feeling it will cause everything on board here to start flying. " He eyed the the large window infront of them, his gaze towards the endless sea of starts and twinkling bright lights. All sprinkled on an endless void of black.

" I think we are in space Krin. " He said. The knowledge both frightened him and gave him a sense of euphoria. On one hand he was here... In space, where no dragon... Well... Not a single being like himself on his world had arrived to. Or had hopped of ever reaching. And the other... He was here. In space, the endless void of nothing... Of blackness and well... Loneliness except for the lights of the stars. And though space was a beautiful sight, Tharasis did not exactly want to stay here forever.
Suddenly a loud beep would erupt from the central table where the ship was displayed. And as Tharasis walked towards to look at what caused the sudden beep he knew where it came from. Pointing a finger he knows Mal was probably doing something in the lab.

" Looks like Mal is busy on the lab. Lets hope he isn't causing any damage. " He said, even though the beep that was sounded was a notification for when something was either damaged or missing from its place.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:21 am

Once in the command room, Emri slowly drifted towards the central table. She couldn't help staring at all the screens and the blinking lights in awe; this was already a very weird day, but all this? This was beyond weird. It was utterly bizarre and Emri was starting to love every minute of it. Even though it was still kinda scary and a little overwhelming: unfamiliar dragons, trapped on a, a ship, and only the gods above knew where they were, but, maybe it wouldn't be so bad!

She bumped into opposite side of the table from Tharasis after he pointed out the lab and looked up at the floating schematic. In a burst of curiosity born from some weird instinct, she reached out and brushed the ship display, causing the whole thing to spin slightly. "Ooooooh," she reached out again and managed to separate the different layers of the ship. "So this is the whole; um, vessel? Ship? Ship. The whole ship."

She examined it and pulled the floating model into the three separate decks, "So this is the command room; and, this is the lab? Then, this must be where I came from," she pointed out two of the rooms on the upper deck (OOC: Upper deck, Rooms 1, then 2), then one of the smaller chambers on the lower deck (OOC: Lower deck, Room 2), "And this is where Krin and I met," and pointed to one of the larger rooms on the middle deck (OOC: Middle deck, Room 1). She looked up, making brief eye-contact with Krin before quickly looking back down at the floating schematic; she felt something, strange. Something... Some feeling... She shook her head and blew some errant hairs out of her face, tucking it behind her ear and running a hand over one of her horns; a long-held nervous habit.

"I- Um, anyway." She shifted the diagram back to show the middle deck again and pointed to one of the smaller rooms (OOC: Room 8 ), "I feel like- This one is special. Or- To me at least, I don't know how important it'll be for, um, everyone. In general." She knew she was rambling a little bit, but she really wanted to see what was in there. "But, um, if- Well, if anyone wants to come, I- Um, I want to go see what's down there. Um, that is, if um, no one else has a problem- with, that." She finished a bit lamely, almost stuttering in her nervousness, and started edging towards the stairs. Talking so much, especially to mostly strangers, wasn't her forte, and it was definitely starting to show.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:49 am

Tinuviel glanced over at Emri.
"I'll go with you if you don't mind. We could check it out while the others keep an eye on things."
She couldn't help the excitement in her voice, this place was so cool! A bit confusing, yes, but it was the most remarkable thing she had seen.
Well, not quite as remarkable as the Tombs..but Tinuviel was excited to explore.

(Lab)
"We were in the air vent because this one broke the door out of the room above us." The male growled, glaring at Zolly.
"I only threw a chair at it because it didn't open." She grumbled, jumping in surprise as Iratus emerged from the pod.
"Well...I am Zollyunis, and this is Silex....uhm..do you have any idea of what is going on, Mr. Strict Lab Guy?"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:30 pm

"Do I have any idea?" He looked back to them after the new person had gotten up all on his own. He shrugged "Well, I know just as much as the other. We are now humans and we are stuck in this thing called a 'spaceship' and it looks like we are going to be stuck here for... A long time, seeing magic as we know it doesn't really work. Oh and my name is Malfawn" He said. Tapping his chin, Mal tried to remember something that he came in here for originally but had forgotten. Oh that was it! "I suppose you do know where I could find any information about this civilization... Do you?" It was worth a shot but they seemed just as clueless as him.

While they were talking, Iratus gave them a strange look as if they had grown five heads in front of him. He looked around to see if there was anyone else in the lab other than these weirdos but it seemed like it was just him and the insane bunch. Clearing his throat Iratus spoke up. "Well I guess I should say that my name is Iratus, and uh... If you really want information, wouldn't you just use a computer...?"

"Ah where could I find a 'computer' Iratus?" Malfawn said with excitment

"Ah stars, whats wrong with these people-, Er uh, its right there?" He pointed to a desk that had nothing on it.

Malfawn felt like he was being played for a fool right now, but he had no better choice so he walked over to the 'computer' thing and placed his hands on the desk. As soon as he did a projection appeared right in front of his face making him jump a little, but the screen showed the same symbol that Malfawn had on his jacket, soon little buzzing noises were heard from it. Something in his memory told him this was an e-mail, and something as well told him that he was ignoring them but this was not from memory but that there was a symbol saying 300+. Eh might as well not break character right now. "Well well, Zollyunis and Silex it looks like we might get some answers.." He said with a grin, already foreseeing wasting many, many hours on this com putter thing.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:25 am

Krin also had been intrigued by the floating model, standing on the other side of the table from her he made brief eye contact with her. For a second he had this weird feeling well up from deep within. "She is beautiful... Wait.....where did that thought come from...? Odd....I never had that thought before, although it isn't wrong."

He involuntarily almost volunteered to go with Emri, but before he could speak. Tin cut in. After she was done speaking he sighed gently. "If you girls need anything, just holler, I'll come help you out if need be." he offered with his deep voice as the two walked away.

Once they were gone he turned back to the map and searched through it to figure out the layout of the ship they seemed to be stuck on.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:33 pm

The twins just nodded to Tharasis, not saying a word as they both ran through the controls. It was like they.... No.... That didn't make any sense right? Right? Sky then looked over a button. When she tapped it, an entire map of... space showed up in front of her and Solar.

"Uh.... Guys!"

"You might wanna see this."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next