Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

A fish out of water (Open to all)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by Nebula Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The shores seemed like a world of its own. Occasionally when Asherah poked her head out of the salty home, she would wonder what the odd creatures of this world did and why. Who were they and did they even speak or understand speech. She had heard bit of other tribes from her home tribe but she never seen another tribe dragon, though she did not build a fearful imagery of them as she figured she was strong enough to take any of them down. In the water anyways. Slowly she swam to the shore filled with curiosity and perhaps a false sense of confidence. The massive drake looked like a beached whale when they finally got on land and seemed a bit helpless though she was able to move on land slowly by the power of her massive muscles and many fins.
Asherah looked around the beach, at the scuttling crabs and the annoying gulls and a disappointed look came across her face, making her body slowly turn a deep blue. "Ah no dragons," She sighed "Useless trip". She then sprawled out in the sand with a defeated look on her face. "Not all bad.. Crab hunt" She muttered her eyes trained on the curious crabs checking her out.
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by Nebula Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:47 am

"And bad thoughts, sometimes" She murmured, then shook her head to get the thoughts out of her head. "I am... open book? They say.." She thought that was the right word. open book? Well she never had seen one before so it didn't really make any sense to her whatsoever. Maybe that something else she would find on land? If she was described as an open book she really wanted to see what they were, it must be something good!

"Ah... um..." She thought what to do next, this was always a bit awkward. Interacting with other dragons that is. Focus on one thing Ash! She told herself. So the first thing she had to do was to figure out how to use these odd fins. So she tried to walk but feel straight onto the ground and her face turned entirely red in embarrassment. "Ah ha, worries none! I know fin" She claimed aloud, as she wobbled back onto her legs. Water embraced her body much more boldly than the air yet it seemed air whispered secrets of her true weight she wasn't ready for.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by Noctis Umbra Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:50 am

"Hi Emri, I suppose the shapeshifter is your friend." Noctis fixes his gaze upon Asherah.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Tribe : Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:48 pm

She disappeared into the leaves for a minute before sliding down the trunk and dropping to the sand, "I, um, maybe? Kinda? We just met." Emri was obviously still nervous and kept the trunk of the tree between herself and Noctis.

As she watched Ash stumble and turn red, Emri winced in sympathy, "Oh dear. Fin?" She wasn't sure why, but Asherah just seemed so, friendly? Nice? Whatever the feeling, Emri just couldn't let her newest friend-to-be struggle alone! "Um, here." Emri cautiously trotted over to Ash and pointed to her own legs, "These, um, these are legs. You want to put this part down first, okay? Then you move them like this, see?" She slowly walked back and forth to try to give Ash an example.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Asherash tilted her head as she watched Emri showing her how to walk. She then looked down to her legs and thought about how she would do the same thing. Grey swirls danced around her head as she thought about how she would do it herself. She took a minute to think before trying it herself. It took a few tries but she was finally able to get the hang of walking. "Thank you.. Emri" she said in a sweet voice.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:44 pm

"Hello there, I'm Noctis Umbra." He extends a paw in friendship.
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:31 pm

"Um, yeah. It's, ah- It's no problem Asherah." Emri said happily, but still rather shyly. "See? She's not bad at all!" she thought to herself before jumping a little as Noctis approached again and almost hiding behind Ash, her wings twitching slightly as she blinked owlishly at him. She wasn't used to seeing so many dragons in one place! Especially dragons that seemed, almost, friendly!
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Ash was surprised at just how jumpy that Emri was and thought to herself that she should never show her the ocean let alone the deep ocean. In an attempt to make her feel more comfortable she wrapped her win around Ermi to shield her before looking back to Noctis. Unsure what the stretched out hand meant she mimed him. "Hello, I am Asherash"
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:43 pm

"Nice to meet you Asherah. You are a shapeshifter I see. Interesting."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:08 pm

"A shapeshifter?" She tilted her head with a confused look before she shook her head. "No I just Asherash." She gave them a sweet and innocent smile seeming to have very little understanding of the world for an adult dragon.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:18 pm

Emri jumped slightly again as she felt Ash's wing close around her before relaxing slightly. She peeked out from under her wing to explain, "You, um, the thing you did to get smaller and to, um, get legs is usually called shapeshifting. At least it is on land, I don't know if it's called something else, ah, underwater." She was starting to slowly relax around the two, especially Asherah. She didn't meet new dragons everyday, and although she liked meeting new dragons, she didn't like meeting them so close to the ocean. Even so, they didn't seem mean... Maybe she could loosen up, just a little bit.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:30 pm

"Oh! Aqiri or um" She made a swirl appear on her body and changed it to a fish. "I Aqiri to all, yet I lack uh... Color, but land me has color. Surprising!" She said with glee, she was glad that her land form did not turn albino, she was not sure why her shifting did that but it seemed to be the giveaway something was up. Focusing on a different creature she turned herself to a crab that was pure white. She clicked her pincers happily.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:49 am

Noctis continues watching with interest and scribbles some notes onto parchment. "Very fascinating, I got to jot down some notes."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:45 pm

"Woah!" Emri watched in amazement and stared in awe at Ash the crab. "That's so cool!" Her apprehension was nearly forgotten in her amazement as she crouched down and stared with wide, awe-struck eyes, "This is aqiri? Aqiri is awesome!"
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:36 pm

"Dinner! Just kidding, I won't eat ya." Noctis laughs. "Crab does sound good though, good thing I got a good net for catching them."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:43 pm

In a squeak voice she responded "Aqiri!" She then slowly transformed back to her land form with yellow swirls dancing around her body. "Ah when I Aqiri, I be small but still me tough" She tried to inform. When she turned to a smaller animal she was still just as tough so another point to pointing out the facade. Her face then light up thinking about food. "I help! I get tuna, tuna big!" She seemed very eager to help them.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next