Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

A fish out of water (Open to all)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by Nebula Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The shores seemed like a world of its own. Occasionally when Asherah poked her head out of the salty home, she would wonder what the odd creatures of this world did and why. Who were they and did they even speak or understand speech. She had heard bit of other tribes from her home tribe but she never seen another tribe dragon, though she did not build a fearful imagery of them as she figured she was strong enough to take any of them down. In the water anyways. Slowly she swam to the shore filled with curiosity and perhaps a false sense of confidence. The massive drake looked like a beached whale when they finally got on land and seemed a bit helpless though she was able to move on land slowly by the power of her massive muscles and many fins.
Asherah looked around the beach, at the scuttling crabs and the annoying gulls and a disappointed look came across her face, making her body slowly turn a deep blue. "Ah no dragons," She sighed "Useless trip". She then sprawled out in the sand with a defeated look on her face. "Not all bad.. Crab hunt" She muttered her eyes trained on the curious crabs checking her out.
Nebula
Nebula

Tribe : Xøya

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by Noctis Umbra Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Noctis readies his net and casts it out into the water, he waits as the net sinks. "Fishing is all about patience."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Tribe : Xoya

Back to top Go down

A fish out of water (Open to all) - Page 3 Empty Re: A fish out of water (Open to all)

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:12 pm

"Oh! We're, um, finding food now?" She brightened at the mention of food, "I can help some!" She trotted back towards the tree-line and, while keeping an eye out for marauding monkeys, started gathering some herbs and fruits to go with whatever Ash and Noctis could find.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:07 am

Noctis feels something in the net which he quickly yanks it up catching a good haul of 12 trout. "Score!"
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Asherah watched them fish, and was a tad confused. Was she being taught how to fish? She didn't know a lot, that she knew, but she definitely knew definitely how to fish but she watched how the land dragons did it. Ah a net, something she often ran into in the ocean, not her favorite tool but she didn't let a peep out, the land dragons seemed to be having fun. "Lots!" She cheered for Noctis and made trout appear on her skin.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:45 pm

"We land dragons catch fish this way, although I feel kind of bad about how some careless dergs lose nets in the ocean where it can be a danger to a fellow dragon."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:49 pm

She nodded her head "Make me mad! I collect them up, get rid" She walked over, still a little wobbly, towards the fish and picked one out of the net. Soon enough it was gone. "Best foods!" She giggled with glee
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:57 pm

Noctis eats a trout quickly. "That they are."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:11 am

Asherah smiled and let the land dragons eat the rest of the fish as she wasn't that hungry. Watching them she became slowly and slowly more curious about them. When they were done she cleared her throat. "So.. what land like?" She tilted her head. "Have home? Have... uh... Tribe, that the word?" She knew there was one tribe underwater but what about the land, she pondered, was it all one big tribe as well? That would mean a lot of friends, a thought that excited her.
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Emri delicately snagged and nibbled one of the fish after producing a large pile of exotic fruits from seemingly nowhere. She kept quiet during the net discussion as she didn't have a whole lot of experience with them, but even she knew better than to dump trash in the ocean.

At Ash's question, Emri visibly got a little sad, "I, um, yes; tribe, that's the word, but- I, I don't have a tribe..." She trailed off and stared at the sand with a sad expression on her face as she poked at the sand. She eventually looked up, the sadness temporarily, albeit shoddily, masked, "But, it's fine. I, um, I live in a tree! On Muri Taka, if, um, you know where that is."
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:09 pm

"Yes, there are tribes. I hail from the Xoya tribe. We from the Xoya tribe are masters of the shadows."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Asherah slowly reached to try one of the strange fruits but she stopped herself when she heard Pearl talk and blue swirls dance around her heart before she became curious. "I no know where land things are but sounds interesting! Show me!" She said with a cheer before she heard Noctis talk. Xoya? "Ah,, X...X... Xo...Xoya... I'm from uh... How say? Lakara! Very nice, I'd bring all but you no water breath" She shook her head, she knew it was very rare for land like dragons to be able to breath water or be able to hold their breath long enough to come down to the tribe, thats why seeing land dragons was so exciting to her!
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:44 pm

"Yes, there are tribes. I hail from the Xoya tribe. We from the Xoya tribe are masters of the shadows."
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:53 pm

"Oh, um, yeah! I can show you Muri Taka some time! It's really nice, I think you'll like it. And the Lakara?" Emri echoed, "That's the tribe that lives in the ocean?" She listened curiously for a moment before noticing Ash reaching for one of the fruits. She smiled and rolled it towards her, the fruit in question had a rather bumpy, deep orange, melon-like skin and almost seemed to bounce slightly when rolled.

She seemed to debate something before evidently deciding to leave it be and instead question Noctis, "Xoya? The Xoya have shadow powers? The only one I know with shadow powers is-" She cut off, abruptly changing the subject, "Um, not important! But I do wish that I could see the Lakara, they sound really nice."
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctis Umbra Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:13 am

Noctis gives an odd look at Emri as she suddenly stopped and changed subjects, he thought. [What are you hiding?]
Noctis Umbra
Noctis Umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Asherah ate the fruit rolled to her and as soon as she took a bite into it her face lit up in happiness. It was so tasty! She wished that there where fruit like these underwater. Though thinking about it, they probably wouldn't survive the strong embrace of the water. "I'd love to! and uh... Yes! Ocean tribe, very nice" She said with a smile, grey swirls danced on her head when she saw Emri get upset at something but instead of asking Asherah stood up "Let's explore!" She proclaimed
Nebula
Nebula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next