Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Sun Kissed [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Sun Kissed [Open] Empty Sun Kissed [Open]

Post by Ropata Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Sun Kissed [Open] 5usvB7u

The skies were clear and nearly cloudless in this late morning. A coastal breeze sweeping over the rocky coast of the Regima sea, just west of the Etcan mountains. A stretch of beach on the coast was mostly pebbles instead of sand. A large blue creature laid sprawled out on it’s stomach in the s sun-warmed shallows. Head propped up on a large rock that had been smoothed and eroded over t time like it was a pillow. A low, guttural purr coming from the stream-line dragon’s throat. Her’s eyes scrunched close in simple happy as she soaked up the beating rays of the sun. Enjoying the heat of the day while submerged under the coastal waters to keep her skin moist.

Her wide, fin-like tail floated just on the top of the waters, the usual white-blue luminescent were all over the dragon’s back, and the top of the wings and tail weren’t glowing. The lights were muted out; the dragon’s back a translucent, matte blue since there wasn’t a need to communicate or confuse an oncoming predator. She simply lay there, lounging in the sun without a care in the world, almost oblivious.

Sun Kissed [Open] 5usvB7u
Ropata
Ropata

Back to top Go down

Sun Kissed [Open] Empty Re: Sun Kissed [Open]

Post by Arkhor Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:12 am

With the sun beaming down brightly along the coast, Ark decided to take advantage of his day off relaxing in the warmth of the sun. Yet as he was coming along his destination he noticed a strange object in the waters below, tilting his snout in curiosity he began to swoop down towards the dragon. Stopping a few feet away he suddenly noticed that indeed it was a dragon, and a new water dragon at that which he hadn't met before. Gasping for a moment as he hovered "I do apologise about intruding, but I don't think I've seen you around here before? Not that's a problem..." smiling slightly as he hoped for a response, yet in the back of his mind he had a feeling that the dragon wasn't violent. Deciding to rest for a moment he dived into the water at a respectable distance, taking his chance to check the size of the dragon incase.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down