Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Invitation To the Grand Palaces

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 2 Empty Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Esridar waited patiently at the Palace gates. Today was the date he had specified in the letter he had sent to the two rulers of the Stormcallers. He had found it interesting about the tribe having two leaders, perhaps they had decided to rule together over some dispute? Silexerrine had attempted to singal out possible reasons, but Esridar didn't get to hear what the dragon thought, as trouble had risen in one of the parts of the outer city, and the Blood Razor had been sent to investigate. Esridar was very invested in possibly creating strong relations with the Stormcaller Tribe, they had many similarities, and he believed that they could benefit from each other.
I will have to make sure Silexerrine stays away from our visitors, if they do indeed arrive.
The Kainura made a mental note to himself to keep the odd Blood Razor busy. The letter had read along the lines of inviting the leaders over to the Kaamil to discuss relations and possible trade, but Esridar had left out what he had been contemplating trading. The Kaamil were not much of an agricultural tribe, they were more powerful in magical prowess. He'd make sure not to mention the Tomb or their magic testing for the time being, once the two Tribes were closer, Esridar would discuss it with them.
What would these rulers be like? Siblings? Or perhaps related distantly? How would they act? Pompous or arrogant? Esridar hoped not, dragons with big egos and snotty attitudes bothered him greatly. Esridar knew he shouldn't make assumptions. However, he couldn't help but feel curious about these two Rulers. The Kainura adjusted his position in front of the Palace gates, and watched the morning bustle of the Tribe getting along with business. 
He waited patiently for the two rulers to arrive.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 2 Empty Re: Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Whispering Soul Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:14 pm

"Well, as far as we know, they were advanced for their time." Esridar began slowly, eying Krin as he moved to the door.
"Their magic technology is fascinating, and terrifying at the same time. Sometimes I remember that they went extinct for a reason... besides that, the technology is very useful. We've been planning on perhaps sharing some of the less dangerous magics with the world."

Silex glared at Greywalker.
"Don't you remember? We had two dragons killed and then three Blood Razors killed as well. At first I thought it was Zolly.... but turns out, we may have a black market gig running in our city!" Silexerrine growled, tail lashing.
"They've been hunting Arctic Thunderbirds, stealing from our research facility, and then taking the goods through one of the tunnels to sell!"

"I'm sure those leaders can wait a few pitiful moments for Esridar to give me clearance to arrange an arrest with the Kyions."
The Blood Razor began trotting towards the Eastern Parapet, speeding up as he got closer.
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Invitation To the Grand Palaces - Page 2 Empty Re: Invitation To the Grand Palaces

Post by Krin Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:30 pm

Krin could feel Silex's aura getting closer and he remained hidden from detection as he readied his magenta flames within himself to give him a boost to catch him off guard. "Permission to stop and pin Silex to the ground?" Krin thought within Esridar's mind, crouching down to jump and tackle him when he would come through the door.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:28 am

The twins both gave an interested look as they heard what he had to say.

"Definitely understandable. There's magic that we'd be reluctant to share, even with our own tribe, let alone outside of it. There even an entire store of knowledge that only certain Scholars and Rulers are allowed to see." Solar shook his head a bit before Sky continued.

"We do have plenty that w-we're willing to share."

Meanwhile, Greywalker stood in front one Silex.

"Let me tell him, Silex. Esridar is on edge right now, and something tells me you may be part of it. No offence."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:52 pm

"No, no... that'll make him mad. Just see if you can stall him for a while, or if what he is asking is within your authorization, give him permission to do it, alright?"
Esridar thought back to Krin sternly, knowing what made the Blood Razor tick. Being pinned down was certainly something that would irritate him.

"Its interesting that you have a whole library full of.. redacted information." Esridar began, rubbing one eye as sunlight began to shine through the icy window.
"The information we have found in the tomb is... unsettling to say the least. Perhaps we could arrange a transport to get it stored in your libraries. Our underground is not the most secure at this moment, and it would probably be safer with you." Esridar paused. "You could take a read through the few unsettling tomes we've discovered, if you wish of course. Some of the books has info on the Mirrors and their strategy, and I'd like to see what we could share with each other."

Meanwhile, Silex scowled at Greywalker.
"Why would I be putting Esridar on edge?"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:08 pm

Krin rolled his eyes. "Alright...you're the boss. If its outer city, I can authorize it...correct? Even if he wants the Kyions involved or something over the top?" he thought back to Esridar before teleporting out of the room and appearing behind Silex in complete silence, still hidden from Silex's senses as he awaited for him to turn around.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:00 pm

Twins both gave interested looks when Esridar mentioned the possibility of moving some of the more dangerous records to the Stormcaller library, and they were flattered by the idea that the Kainura trusted them so much. The pair then looked at Esridar.

"Seeing some of the tomes would help us gauge where their danger."

"We can also provide your tribe with space in the restricted library for your more dangerous records if you're this concerned about them. We can also provide any sort of knowledge you may be looking for, within reason."

Greywalker sighed.

"Silex, you may be different then other Blood Razors, but dragons outside the Kaamil don't know that. Think about how the rulers of other tribes could react. Honestly your intelligence can get in the way of your common sense sometimes. Now please, tell me what's going on so we can avoid any issues."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:37 pm

"We have yet to translate the books properly, but it would be best to keep them in an isolated environment." Esridar paused for a moment. He couldn't keep Silexerrine away forever. He thought about a reply to Krin's question before answering.
"Unfortunately you can't authorize anything to do with the Kyions.. but at least find out what he wants. If its a pressure matter.. you can send Silexerrine up to me."Esridar thought quickly, turning his attention to the Twins.
"Odd question, but what is your opinion about Blood Razors?"

Silexerrine glared at Greywalker. "I would think rulers of a tribe wouldn't be so biased." He shook himself, adjusting his coat irritably.
"What is going on? I jut explained that to you! There is a black market gig running in our city!"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:09 pm

"He's asking because he wants details, Silex." Krin said with a bit of a sigh as he flicked Silex's tail tip lightly. "Which is why the Kainura, whom of which is busy with a very important person, sent me here, between you and the door. To ask for him what it is you're after this time." he added with a quiet sigh as he looked at Silex.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:38 pm

The twins both nodded before Sky answered.

"We could give the Kaamil space in both the public and restricted archives." Solar then answered right after this.

"And if needed our Scholars can help your researchers. Possibly even look for leads in the restricted archives." The pair then both flashed Esridar an odd look. Blood Razors? Why would he be asking about Blood Razors? That was definitely an odd question.

"Well... the Stormcallers don't have much information, but from what we know they aren't the best dragons in general."

"And even then, we've never met one so it's hard to judge."

Meanwhile, Greywalker nodded at Krin's statement, flicking his tail. "Plus, you know how most would react to a Blood Razor."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:55 pm

"That is a nice offer for you to make." Esridar nods, glancing at the door. He could hear Greywalker and Krin speaking to Silexerrine, their voices were echoing up the hallway.

"You may end up meeting one today. He's very mellow for the species... a bit arrogant. I don't think he does it on purpose though." Esridar explained gently, a bit worried about the Twins meeting Silexerrine. It was bound to happen, knowing his luck. He just hoped Silex managed to hold his harsh tongue and speak without insulting the leaders.

Silex growled, why did Krin have to speak to him as if he was a child? He had sense! It wasn't like he constantly pestered the poor Kainura, he only went if he was certain, and he was very certain. He turned to Greywalker, ignoring Krin for a moment.
"I know how they would react, but they'd quickly realize that I am not a murderous demonic beast built to hunt down and kill everything in sight."
Silex then glared at Krin.
"The details are too extensive to explain to you right now, that can be done later, when the culprits are caught! I snuck into the tunnel they barred up, one of the old agriculture tunnels that was too unstable for farming." Silex began with a loud, exasperated huff.
"I found signs of summoning circles and Devil's Traps. They aren't planning anything good down there." Silex paused, spines raising with indignation and his eyes flaring.
"WHICH is why we have to send an assassination operation or at least a scouting party down there!"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:44 am

Krin sighed, "That indeed does sound like trouble. But not as much trouble as we'll be in if the stormcaller rulers don't take kindly to a blood razor bursting into their meeting. Even if you're different than the rest, the stigma will remain until they know you a bit." he explained, "The Kainura also sent me here to bide time so that he can ask the stormcaller leaders first about their views on your kind. Just incase what you are raising an alarm about is serious enough to interrupt an important political meeting between two great tribes."

He didn't move from where he first appeared, he simply inspected his claws more as he thought to the Kainura. "Silex is going on about some criminals using an old agriculture pipe for some reason and that he found traces of demon summoning circles and traps. Is this serious enough to interrupt the meeting?" he asked within Esridar's mind.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:35 am

The twins gave Esridar curious looks before Solar spoke up.

"So this Razor doesn't need to kill?"

Greywalker looked at Silex, sighing a bit.

"I could sneak in and confirm your story Silex."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Whispering Soul Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:12 pm

"Not willingly no. He's against it, and we do our best to keep him.. well, alive with some prototype magic." Esridar nodded. "He is very helpful to us, and nonviolent."
I'd rather not interrupt the meeting... perhaps the matter could wait till a little afterwards. But feel free to investigate further for now. Esridar thought back to Krin quickly.

"If you sneak in, I'd like to come with you." Silex huffed to Greywalker, eyes narrowed as his tail thumped against the icy floor. The Razor's back spines rose slightly, indignation shining in his red-violet gaze. He glanced at Krin, snorting a bit at his comment.
"Of course this is serious enough to raise alarm! I don't have a habit of making claims to the Kainura that aren't important!"
Whispering Soul
Whispering Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:37 pm

Krin sighed as he received Esridar's response. "Unfortunately I gave him a run down of what you've said so far....... and he said no. He doesn't want the meeting interrupted. But he did say we could go investigate it further." he explained with a cold and emotionless look on his face, his Nemara marking just visible on the inside of his paw as he continued to clean his claws.
Krin
Krin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:31 pm

Solar tilted his head curiously. "Well, that's definitely interesting. I know I'd want to meet him after this." Sky nervously nodded. She then spoke calmly...ish.

"Well, I guess it'd be best to put this to paper."

Greywalker nodded, shifting is form, becoming unrecognizable. "Let's go then Silex."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next