Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Only Human (Open)

+3
Whispering Soul
Tharasis
Solarlight and Darksky
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Only Human (Open) - Page 4 Empty Only Human (Open)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solar groaned as he slowly woke up. Something didn't feel right, but it was morning. Probably just some grogginess. He yawned, rubbing his face with his forepa.... What the! Solarlight's eyes shot open as he saw a pale, five fingered hand, and realized he didn't feel a snout. This... this wasn't him! He then looked right to see another head, one with long black hair, propped on his should. He yelled, trying to move away before the other head seemed to wake up, and yell right back. The two tried to pull away only to fall onto a metal floor. The pair huffed a bit then looked down. Realizing something.

"Solar?"

"Sky?" The pair looked down again, there clothing and body, a human body, seeming to be split down the middle. "Ok. This is freaky."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Only Human (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Only Human (Open)

Post by Xenithe Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:35 am

It took eons for Xenithe to finally find a way out of what seemed like the lower vowels of the ship, trying desperately to find anyone for the longest time.

To think she was alone in this strange place....

She shook the thought off, determination passing through her as she marched down the hallway, hoping to at least find *something* helpful on this....ship? Thing? Whatever it was, she was going to find something to get a hold of someone, or someone themselves.

Of course she knew then someone had to be there, for during her time down below she heard a large bang, as well as raised, very faint voices, so it was only a matter of time till she’d find someone. It was as she was passing by a room she paused, looking curious.

Within sat an odd almost storage room, and inside sat an almost strange looking dragon nest, only round, metal, and covered by glass. An incubator is best a description, for she entered the room to better view this oddity that drew her closer, caught her attention.

When close, it was middle height, standing halfway to her chest, and she tried to look into the fogged up glass with curiosity when a large tentacles smacked right over the glass her face was nearest. Automatically it made her scream in fright, and said scream would echo in a faint haunting tone through the ships vents to where others may hear, sounding like a lost spirit.

She stumbled away from the container, having fallen backwards into the ground, and quickly scampered away before whatever was contained could get more irate and frustrated, leaving her to run down the hallways anxiously. She wouldn’t be aware of how the aggressive actions of the creature would cause an alert to sound on the ships command notification board, hinting to something moving down below the others who were in the room.

“By the gods, where IS anybody?!” She half yelled this, desperation taking over as she rushed along.
Xenithe
Xenithe

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:25 pm

"Oh, um, sure!" Emri was just a little bit nervous to be alone with Tin; but if they were going to make it out of this, all of them would need to work together. So why not start getting to know the others? As the two of them left, Emri look one last look at Krin; there was something... Something about him that made her cheeks flush and instinctively brought a smile to her face. But- why? "Um, thank you, Krin. We- We will!"

That was something to be figured out later; for now she just wanted to find out what was in that room. As Emri led the way down the stairs and started making her way through the maze of metal on the middle deck, she wasn't quite sure what to say. She just walked in awkward silence as she was pretty bad at starting conversations. Luckily it was just a straight shot through 2 larger rooms and a long hallway; so it didn't take too long before they reached the door Emri was looking for.

"So, um, Tinuviel right? I guess let's find out what's behind door number one." She smiled a little before approaching the door as it silently slid open on it's own; a faint scent of rosemary and other herbs wafting out of the open door. Immediately as she stepped in, the tension vanished from Emri's form. She relaxed and took several deep breaths, 'Now this is my place...' Inside, the room was an odd combination of a homey old-fashioned kitchen and the high-tech gadgets that the rest of the ship seemed to hold. The room itself was split at about the 1/3 mark into two separate portions: at one end of the room were 2 long metal tables with built in benches right next to each other, but the kitchen side of the room immediately captured Emri's attention.

As if in a trance, she pushed through the swinging waist high gate as set a hand on one of the shiny counters. There were pots and pans, a strange, large box embedded into one of the counters; which she immediately identified as an "oven" although she wasn't sure why; and a gazillion other gadgets that she somehow knew what they were and how to use them. Someone had strung up several bundles of slowly drying herbs on strings draped over a couple of exposed wires dangling from the ceiling; it was probably a fire hazard, but Emri didn't care. "Oh!" She spotted the "On" light on the oven and immediately rushed over, grabbing a pair of thick clothes and carefully removing a metal tray from it. Almost immediately, the room filled with the amazing smell of freshly baked cookies. An aroma that would soon begin to drift out of the open door and slowly begin infiltrating the entire ship.

"Well then, I'm glad these didn't burn! I put them in-" She paused, confused with a slight headache coming on, "Wait no, I didn't put them. I don't think I put them in...? That- Mmm. I don't like that. A faint memory, but not really my memory... This is complicated, I need some tea. Do you want tea? You can help yourself to a cookie if you- Wait, did you hear that?" Emri paused after filling a strange pot with water from a valve looked around at the faint scream, confused and once again a little nervous.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Krin Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:13 pm

Krin looked over to the twins, hearing them call. Seeing the vast....map? From where he stood, slowly he made his way over to them. Stopping at their side and putting a hand to his chin as he looked over it.

"What in the name of the ancestors is this..?" he asked, not really expecting an answer from the twins. Yet he kinda felt like he was suppose to know it... He just couldn't place from where.

"Is this some giant map of sorts?"
Krin
Krin

Tribe : Kaamil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:54 am

Tharasis was pondering what Mal could possible find useful in a laboratory, that would be second. The command room is where all the information, or in this case. The information about where, why, and how they are here. It is after all, this vessels mind.

That was when a new light beamed forth and caught his eyes. Replacing the ships rooms and schematic view. A new image was displayed... or well... multiple images. Shapes, some blinking and others not, each shape is also coloured. Some were black, others blue, most were either grey or simple black.

At Krins words, Tharasis would take a step back. His eyes trying to make meaning of this large picture in front of him. And for a good while he hummed as he tried to remember.

" I think... Its... Our navigation map. " He said, walking up to it to reach out and point with a finger, a small blip
. Small compared to the rest, but was distinct from everything else due to its slow blinking light of white.

" This... must be us. " He said to them.

" And the rest... Might be... Planets... Stars?... Maybe even other ships like us. "
He said rather faintly, but still audible enough for them to hear.

As Tharasis was trying to further remember what this star map served for, a sudden beep would sound from the control panels. And Tharasis would quickly be taken away from his thoughts as he walked towards it.

Inspecting for a moment, he pressed a button. And the star map was then replaced back to the ships schematic view. An orange shade of colour not covered two pieces of the ships overall shape. One in the laboratory,

" Gods know what Mal is doing there right now... " He said to himself. before his gaze turned to the ships lower hull. One of the few storage rooms located below.

" This one thought, might be different. "

It did not take long for Tharasis to un-holster his weapon as he made his way to the door. Telling everyone he will go investigate whats going on down below. And should a possible threat down there truly exist. He pointed to one of the small emergency fire axes.

" If you hear gunshots. Its most likely a threat, if not... either I died before I could fire, or maybe I met something that was not a threat. " He then walked out. Going down slowly as he made his way to the room.

When he got closer, he could hear faint thuds and thumps. Most likely something *alive* moving down there. He calmed himself as he got ever closer, till eventually he would find himself to a door that leads to a hallway. That then connects to all the rooms below.

He took a moment to breath, steady his aim. And slowly open the door, and once it was fully opened. Tharasis would cautiously, walk forward.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenithe Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 pm

Xenithe was in such a rush, that the door opening was a blessing until she ran into something, knocking it and herself straight to the floor with a grunt as she landed on top of them.

Dazed, it took her a moment to realize what she was on, and she hurriedly pulled away, not recognizing the human male as Tharasis her *mate* as she began to speak rapidly.

“I-I’m so sorry-! I was just- I didn’t know where I was and where I am and I didn’t mean to run you over!” She rambled quickly, standing as she dusted off her clothes, looking back nervously to the room that still thumped from the creature in containment.
Xenithe
Xenithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4