Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Just Another Day (Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just Another Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Just Another Day (Open)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:48 am

First topic message reminder :

The two Rulers of the Stormcallers walked down the halls of their home, happy that, for the first time in what felt like weeks, they had some free time. The pair were just happy to get some rest. Sky did honestly wonder if Savan was around, which got her bother chuckling a giving her a little bit of a sibling ribbing about it. It was nice though. Like they were before becoming rulers. The pair walked into the observatory area of the palace, looking out at the Tempest Ring as they laid down. This was nice.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Tribe : Stormcaller

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Open)

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:51 pm

The twins both nodded, and began leading the way to the library, though Solar kept talking.

"I'm glad you've enjoyed our home so far. I hope the rest it lives up to expectations."
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:38 pm

" I think it will. " Tharasis said to Sol and Sky, all the while he gazed at all the things that are on display. Who knows how old these tapestries, paintings are.

And while the decor of this palace was quite the sight. What Tharasis was really after was the tempest ring. He wanted to know the history of how it was made, how it functioned. What powers it, and most importantly.

If their own tribe, could make something like it.

Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:16 am

Cass followed along, only really halfway listening to the conversation as he admired the tapestries, carvings, paintings and other such decorations along the walls. One tapestry in particular caught his eye; Cassius slowed for a moment, admiring the way the artist had captured the captured the Tempest Ring. The dark and ominous clouds beautifully contrasted the arcing lightning, the style of the weaving managed to portray it as graceful, but still left no doubt as to it's lethality.

"Indeed. Your home has already lived up to its reputation in my eyes." A slight political maneuver for certain, but he wasn't exaggerating by much. The palace truly was an impressive sight. And if what he'd read about the palace had lived up reality, he was very much looking forward to the library.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenithe Fri May 01, 2020 8:04 am

Xenithe herself couldn't help how she'd stop for a moment alongside her son, eyes regarding the beautiful imagery of the impressive structure. She was astounded once again how dragons were able to create and wield such amazing technology and magics. Hearing Cassius speak had her giving him an affectionate press of her snout against his head at his complimenting the twin rulers home, feeling pride with how he was so polite and honest.

"I must ask, how do your gardens hold up? Our home, while up high and colder, seems to do well enough due to the rains we get more often. Since it's a bit dryer here, are there certain plants that hold up better than most?" She couldn't help but to ask this honestly, modest even.

"I'm asking because I've seen many beautiful plants here, some I've never known, and I was hoping to take some home for the sake of knowing I was able to come here." She adored the flora she had seen around Verula, so much different to where the Vuari tribe lived, and she hoped they'd be forgiving if she took some home to keep as a memory and to show Shula when they returned.
Xenithe
Xenithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Solarlight and Darksky Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:31 pm

The twins smiled as they lead the royals through the Twilight Palace, but were soon given a new question as they went. Sky seemed to perk up, at the question about the gardens, smiling as she answered.

"Well, as you can image, with the Tempest's constant storm all our gardens are inside the palace, but they do well enough. Can feed most of the Stormcallers with it." Solar nodded, the looked as they turned a corner to see the library entrance.
Solarlight and Darksky
Solarlight and Darksky
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tharasis Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:03 am

Tharasis listened to his mate and son speak and give comments. But when he heard of Xens question, and then eventually Solars answer. He could not help but to ponder.

How they were able to maintain such a large garden for food. As well as the architecture required for them to be able to incorporate a garden that can feed the entire capitals population.

" I mush ask this. But how are you able to maintain a garden that can feed the entire capital here? Considering that the size needed I assume would be very big if you think about how many dragons would need to be supported. As well as how the Tempest storms are always above. It is pretty much an architectural feat that your designers have made. " he smiled softly.

With the tempest storms above them, sunlight would be blocked most likely. And of course, you can have a garden let alone a garden big enough to support an entire population if the light from the sun cant reach the plants.
Tharasis
Tharasis

Tribe : Vuari

Back to top Go down

Post by EmriTheUnstoppable Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:54 am

Cassius, being very much a walking, talking history book and encyclopedia for all sorts of other random information, perked up at this question, "Oh! That's a direct result of the Tempest Ring right? Er-" He paused, shaking his head lightly, "I'm getting ahead of myself. The Ring has killed off a lot of the surrounding wildlife, correct? To the point where it wouldn't naturally be able to support your entire tribe. But still, as Father said, the gardens must be quite the sight. Do you use terracing? Aqueducts? Or some other method..?"

Then, realizing he was rambling a bit, Cassius paused; before making a slightly muffled noise of delight when the library came into view. As far as he was concerned, the Stormcaller library was legendary. Although he was doing everything he could to bulk up the Vuarish Archive, that was nothing compared to the mountains of knowledge the Stormcallers had amassed over the millenia. He knew there was little chance of being allowed access to any of the restricted areas, but just the thought of that knowledge took his breath away. The thought of so much knowledge, and in one place no less, was nearly enough to do him in.
EmriTheUnstoppable
EmriTheUnstoppable

Tribe : Ki'sha, Kaamil, Vuari & Xoya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2