Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:54 am

Another day bright an early for the young Sapphire, sighing as she went around her tasks giving the injured dragons treatment. Suddenly as her ears twitched from the sound of the bell, walking towards the entrance raising her brow as she gazed towards a seemly young male covered in cuts. "Hey? Jeez.. your in bad shape come on. Whats your name?" as she gestured him to follow into a healers room. Upon entering it was as simple as you could get, a soft bed area for a dragon to rest on along with running water and some light source. "If you would like to lay onto the bed and I can look at those cuts for you"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:45 am

Hyruu turned his head as a healer opened the door. Thank the gods it wasn't too early for them! He blinked as he saw the dragoness who opened her door, and missed a heartbeat. The movements of her blue fur mesmerized him, and for a second time felt like it stopped. Hyruu detailed, fascinated, her face as her eyes crossed his. And then a surge of pain hit him, making him whimper. He followed the dragoness with a second of delay, heading toward the bed as instructed. His mind felt hazy from both the main and the sight of the dragoness in front of him. She was truly gorgeous.
"I... I'm Hyruu." he hesitantly replied.
Such an hesitation wasn't like him, and he mentally chastised himself for failing to give a good impression.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Chuckling slightly as she gestured for him to lay onto the bed, helping him do so. "Well Hyruu... My name is Sapphire, so did you get into a fight? Or how did you get these cuts?" raising her look as she smiled curiously towards the young male. Reaching over towards some equipment mainly just soft sponges and bandages. Grapping a small ish sponge she soaked it room temperature water. Slightly cool she gently began to run the sponge over his effects areas cleaning the cuts. "Sorry if it stings.. but I need to make sure these are clean.."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:58 am

Hyruu followed Sapphire and laid on the medical bed as she instructed him to do. He had been so focused on the wounds on his face and his broken muzzle that he didn't notice the pain in his other limbs. A few bruises appeared on his body, though hidden by his fur, and as he put his weight onto his right front paw he let out a very small hiss of pain.
He listened as the dragoness introduced herself. Sapphire uh? That suited her fur. He winced as she applied the water on his cuts, slightly clenching his teeth in the process. Big mistake. His eyes jolted open as he yowled in pain, covering his muzzle with his paw. He blushed a slight bit as he realized it just looked like he was in such pain because of the water. This made his cheek look a bit pink.
"Ugh... Think my jaw is broken..." he wimpered, still in pain.
After that embarrassing episode he decided to avoid her previous question about what happened.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:42 am

Raising her brow as he replied stopping as she dropped the sponge back into a container of water, using her paws gently she checked to make sure. Visibly she couldn't see if it was broken yet her paws said otherwise, stroking his snout slightly she nodded "I'm afraid so... Your certainly not in great shape... though your snout look fine to me" grabbing a bandage she began wrapping the soft cloth around his snout trying to be as gentle as possible. "I'm afraid your not going to be able to talk much... but simple nods and gestures will be fine"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Hyruu tried his best not to let out a few whimpers as the dragoness bandaged his snout, sometimes pressing just a bit on it. Having it bandaged would help a lot, even though it would indeed make it hard to talk - not impossible though.
"And to eat ?" he tried to ask, the consonances dulled compared to the vowels.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Frowning slightly as she replied "Well for standard meals you can take the bandage off but it would have to be small chunks" finishing the bandage she returned back to soaking his fur as she cleaned his cuts. "If you want I can.. use my ability to help heal your jaw.. though it would be cold as its ice magic"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:25 am

Hyruu carefully listened to the dragoness as she explained he would have to be careful while eating. Cutting his meat and other foods in small chunks wasn't sounding too difficult, and he guessed he would have to avoid anything too crunchy. He let out a sigh as Sapphire continued to treat his wounds, feeling already better having his wounds treated. It wasn't much, and his muzzle definitely was the worse part of his accident.
As she suggested a faster way to heal him, he nodded. Cold was something every Vuari was used to, so it definitely wasn't a bit of ice that would scare him. In winter he already had his fur freezing whenever she was taking a bath, so...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Smiling softly as he nodded in agreement, "Alright... your jaw will be frozen slightly.. but don't worry it will heal your bone faster" placing a paw onto his jaw gently her ice magic quickly took effect as ice started to form over his snout over his cheek and and jaw, leaving him room to move and breath so he could eat. Her light blue eyes observing as she replied "Okay.. thats better.. with luck the ice will heal your snout by the end of tonight or atleast better"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:49 am

Hyruu winced as the ice began to encase his jaw. He trusted the healer to make the right choice, but the perspective to have his whole jaw frozen wasn't exactly something he was looking for...
Surprisingly though the treatment was far less annoying than he feared it to be. Sure it was feeling cold but strangely not hurting like normal coldness could. Instead it was just numbing his pain, and probably was healing him since the ice was magic. The grey dragon nodded toward the dragoness, half to indicate everything was okay and to thank her. It would be perfect if his jaw healed as fast as she said it would...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Smiling as he responded "Good.. well your cuts are looking better I'm just going to put ice over them too. Though they don't need much" taking one cut at a time as she gently froze the affected areas. Knowing that the ice would heal the cuts within a few hours, "So.. how about I go make some tea.. I bet your thirsty.. of course.. chilled tea... I can't handle warmth too much myself and with the ice it wouldn't be a good idea"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:19 pm

Hyruu nodded at Sapphire's proposal for a tea. He certainly wasn't against a drink after all what happened. He did raise a curious eyebrow as she mentioned not being able to withstand heat much. Sure many Vuaris were so used to withstand cold temperatures that they wouldn't fare well in hot climates - Hyruu himself had suffered through the desert some years ago - but never had he met someone who handled it so badly they couldn't drink warm beverages... Wasn't much of a problem though.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:16 am

Smiling warmly as she nodded heading out of the room as she swished her tail playfully. Not being too far she was gone for a few minutes as she returned with two cups of delicious spiced tea, sitting next to Hyruu "Here we are, I can help you drink if you want?" placing her cup down as she offered the tea towards the male. The smell of spiced tea filling the room.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:38 am

Hyruu watched as Sapphire left the room, his look staying where the dragoness left. For some reason he wasn't thinking exactly straight. Was it the sudden pain that stopped? Or maybe a secondary effect of her ice? But he couldn't help but dreamily think about that dragoness. She was truly gorgeous with that blue fur, and her movements were so elegant... The grey dragon shook his head, trying to straighten himself. What was he thinking? Was he just detailing her like a vulgar piece of meat? She may be truly gorgeous but that was no reason to think like that! What next, he would imagine himself with her? There was no way a gorgeous healer like her didn't already find someone more respectable than a simple hunter newcomer. And the choice wasn't his anyway.
The grey dragon watched as the dragoness entered the room again, feeling his thoughts flutter again. Slightly embarrassed, his cheeks litterally turned red, despite trying his best not to show anything. He let out a purr as a thank you for the tea and grabbed the cup of tea with his front paws, sipping a bit of it. It was a nice spicy tea, with a rich flavor. His purr intensified as he drank it, enjoying its taste.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next