Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 8 Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 8 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Arkhor Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:01 am

Giggling from his reply as she moved over next to him, "Maybe... its not too cold is it?" tilting her snout slightly as her gaze rested on his. With a sudden shock she continued "Oh! drinks... sorry.. I forgot" she giggled panicking slightly she quickly gazed around her den only to spot some of her normal tea, sighing she returned her look "Well... sadly I don't have much in.. though I can offer you some tea again inless you want some water?"
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 8 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Hyruu shook his head as Sapphire asked whether her room was too cold. Considering there was ice he wasn't sure why it wasn't feeling that cold. Maybe the fact it here wasn't any wind inside made the cold less present.
"No it's not too cold. I've seen way colder buildings before..." he replied, smiling.
The pillows were actually really comfortable. They were way more comfortable than his own. His attention got diverted when the dragoness asked if tea was okay.
"Sure I'd love some tea. Say, did you make those pillows yourself? I traded some meat for mine, but they're clearly not as nice as yours..." he inquired, pressing one of the pillows.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Returning her gaze as he spoke only to quickly reply "Y..yeah I made them.. I'm glad you like them" smiling as she blushed slightly. Walking over towarfs her storage she grabbed a tea pot, as within a few moments she placed the herbs and tea leaves into tge pot with lukewarm water. Placing some cups onto a side table next to the pile she poured out the tea. "Here.. its similar to the one before yet soothing" smiling with her eyes locked onto the males.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:02 am

Hyruu inspected the pillow he was holding as Sapphire answered his question. This was truly a nice pillow. Well sewed, soft... He needed some of those. The grey dragon couldn't help but relax among the pillows, leaning more against them as he let out a small pleased sigh. Yeah, really good pillows.
The grey dragon looked as Sapphire came back with some tea of her own. His eyes locked with hers for a second, slightly loosing himself in them.
"Thank you." he replied when Sapphire poured the tea, grabbing his cup.
The dragoness wasn't lying, this one was slightly softer and soothing. He couldn't tell what was in there, but the ingredients were definitely nicely selected.
"My, those pillows and your tea... Couldn't dream of a better evening!" he chuckled as he took another sip of it.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:09 am

Smiling warmly as she giggled from his last statement, "You.. know.. we could make it even better..." Nuzzling him slightly as she laid onto her back, her wings spread flat raising a brow towards him, "Well?..Wouldn't you like a hug?" smirking slightly as she tried to hold back a giggle from her words. Her tail trying to encourage him as it wrapped around his pulling him. "Come on.. Ruu.. I don't bite" Sticking her tongue out towards him.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Hyruu raised an eyebrow when Sapphire stated they could make it a better evening. What could she be meaning? A simple moment together drinking tea sounded like the best thing they could do at the moment... But as the dragoness laid on her back, wings spread, his look clearly was interested. Sure, he blushed a bit, his cheek turning red, but he mostly was having a grin indicating he was enjoying what he was seeing. The dragoness had a lean and beautiful form, and he even forgot to drink the tea he was holding in his paw. When he remembered it, he set the cup on the low table, looking back at Sapphire almost instantly after. It wasn't like the tea would cool down...
"Oh..." he only could say with a grin.
The grey dragon laid next to her, putting two of his paws above the dragoness as he gently pulled her into a hug. Her fur was soft, and was smelling fresh. This hug was feeling good.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:40 pm

Giggling as he wrapped his paws behind her, tightening her wings around him she nuzzled his snout. "So... is that better?" smiling softly as her eyes gazed into his own. Sticking her tongue out playfully as she licked his cheek, "At least its not too warm..." she giggled waiting for him to reply.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 am

Hyruu suddenly let out a purr as Sapphire wrapped her wings around him. He replied to her nuzzles and licks, his purr intensifying as he did so. This simple moment, just the two of them laying down and hugging each other... Could this get any better? Considering he had the exact same thought several seconds ago and had it proved wrong, yeah it might get even better, even if he had no clue how.
"Definitely better." he said, smiling at her.
The grey dragon couldn't help but take a few sniffs, enjoying the dragoness's fresh smell. Himself was probably smelling like woods after his previous hunt.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:11 am

Smiling as she couldn't help but smell his fresh air smell, seemily from the woods but it was different which was nice. Purring as he replied to the nuzzles and licks, pulling him in closer she wrapped her maw around his in a kiss only last for a few moments as she pulled away. "Now?" giggling as her tail ran along side his stroking against his scales. Placing a paw onto his chest just to feel his heart beat, while playing with his fur slightly.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:53 pm

Hyruu purred even louder as Sapphire engaged a kiss, closing his eyes as he passionately answered. He blinked, almost surprised, when it ended up fairly short. An enjoyable warmth was birthing in his chest, and he could feel his heart beating when the dragoness put her paw there. He remained his his two paws on her flank, feeling her breathing, nuzzling her.
"Hrmm... Sure feels nice..." he only replied to her question, loudly purring.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:21 am

Giggling lightly from his purring, "You purr louder than me..." sticking her tongue out as she licked his chin. Lowering her gaze slightly as she raised "Y..you know.. Hyruu.. do you think it would be possible to be mates in the future...? Of course... I'm not looking to rush it just I want to know your thoughts..." blushing slightly as she waited for his response.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:03 am

Hyruu's purr lost a bit of intensity as Sapphire suddenly asked whether they should be mates or not. He wasn't sure to understand. Wasn't that what she was talking earlier when she asked whether he loved her or not? What kind of zone was he in at the moment if that wasn't the case? The confusion slightly showed in his look as he nuzzled her back, unsure what the right answer would be.
"Why don't we just leave time decide this? I... Erm, still feel confused. Everything has been a bit... Sudden today. I don't see why not though." he carefully replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 am

Tilting her head as she nuzzled him, "So... you would be my mate?" smiling slightly as she waited hoping for a good response. Her tail coiling around his as she continued to play with his fur enjoying the moment between them both. "I know.. its.. sudden but I feel like we do have something good between us.."
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Hyruu purred as Sapphire continued to play with his fur. He sure was enjoying the moment, but it maybe would be better if he didn't have to think hard what to answer to her questions. He gently swiped his tail left and right, with Sapphire's one coiled around it.
"Well, erm... Yes ? To be honest, I... just want to be with you. And keep the questions for later." he replied with a nervous smile.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:07 am

Chuckling as she nodded towards him, "alright... sorry.." smiling softly as she continued to nuzzle him. "If you want to stay for the night.. your welcome to" sticking her tongue out playfully as she briefly kissed his nose.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next