Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 5 Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:49 am

Hyruu smiled widely as Sapphire thanked him for the meal. He sat at the opposite end of the small table and looked at the dragoness, once again struck by her appearance. She really made herself beautiful... It didn't cross his mind that she maybe prepared too much for what was supposed to be a simple dinner. He was just happy she seemed to already like it.
"Well have a nice meal! I'm sure you'll love it. I had to go quite low to find all this." he smiled.
And he sure was hungry too! That hunt had made him starve, and once Sapphire would have started to eat he would do so to, enjoying the rather tender meat. That sure was better than the hard and less abundant meat the Vuari were used to in those conditions...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Sapphire Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 am

Nodding as she started to eat at the already cut meat, using her paws carefully as she didn't want to create a mess. Surprised by its texture as it was much softer than she was used too. "Whoa.. I didn't think it was this soft... It certainly is nice. You... say low? You mean down to the lower lands?" looking curiously towards him
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Hyruu caught himself having a very soft purr as Sapphire said the food was nice. For some reason he was really pleased to know she enjoyed it. Way more that he thought, actually...
"Yeah sure changes, right ? And, well, not quite in the lower lands, but at least lower in the mountains. Somehow I can adapt quickly to the air below. I mean, after all I lived there until some years ago. I'm just glad I actually can adjust myself, otherwise I wouldn't be able to live here." he smiled at her.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Tilting her snout slightly as he replied "Oh I didn't know you once lived down there.. whats it like?" her icy blue eyes watching his own curiously. Her tail curling around near by next to the table they where next to. "I've never really left home.. As it can be quite dangerous for me.. since I don't do well in heat..."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Hyruu sensed the curiosity in Sapphire's eyes as the dragoness wondered what the rest of the world was like. She did indeed already mention that she wasn't doing great with warm weathers, but if she was talking about it like that it had to be a serious problem for her...
"Yes, I wasn't born among the Vuari. I traveled through the world for many years before I arrived here. My adoptive father was a Stormcaller ambassador, so I got to visit a lot of places with him. And, well, it's really varied! Every place is unique. There are lands covered by sand, in which the climate is really hot. To be honest with my fur I suffered a bit in that place... There are also lands covered by swamps, oceans, forests... Really it would take a long time to even try and describe everything. But you know, I'm sure you could go there as well! Well, with some assistance for the air. By winter you shouldn't be bothered by the heat!" he replied with enthusiasm.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 am

Smiling as she replied "That sounds great.. Though.. I kinda have to stay here most of the time, after all the tribe needs me to help with the healing." sighing as she continued frowning slightly "Yeah... I wouldn't be great in heat as it causes me pain.. thats why I have a cold atmosphere around me.."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Hyruu nodded at Sapphire, listening to her answer. Was that a hint of sadness in her words? With the discussion they were having, and the way she replied... It really sounded like she wanted to see the world.
"I understand. But, you know... Everyone deserves holidays from time to time. You could always take a week off and go on a trip... What do you say? I know some nice places near the base of the mountain. It's not much, but it'd make a nice holiday wouldn't it?" he asked, tilting his head.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Nodding towards him as she returned her gaze into his own, "I...I would love to but.. I get scared.. of travelling due to my condition with heat.." blushing as she lowered her snout. "Plus.. I'm not sure if I could handle the atmosphere down there" sighing as she frowned feeling uncomfortable, raising her look once again only to turn her gaze anyway feeling slightly ashamed of herself. Of course she wanted to explore more but her body restricted that.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Hyruu lost his smile as he saw Sapphire's reaction to his suggestion. There was no doubt about it, she was sincere when she was saying she would love to explore outside. But it seemed she was truly anxious about it. Trying to get her attention, he moved his tail onto hers as it was laying around the table, and gave her a warm smile.
"You don't have to worry. You just have to chose a period of the year that isn't too warm. Just look right now. The air down there was colder than in this cave. Besides you don't seem to mind too much the fire I had to lit to cook the meat. As for the air, the secret is to just go slow. If you take the time to pause a bit during the descent you won't even feel it." he told her, trying to reassure the dragoness.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:58 am

Sighing as he mentioned the fire, "Well... I didn't want to say.. it does make me feel slightly uncomfortable, but my ice aura cools me down" continuing as she smiled slightly "I can't go anytime soon though.. plus there's plenty to see from up here" turning her gaze as she felt his tail lowering her snout as she tried to hide her blushing, yet moving her tail slightly telling him she was allowing it.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:44 am

Hyruu blinked when the dragoness mentioned that actually the temperature in the room was making her uncomfortable. Oh shot he had forgotten to put the fire off! The grey dragon stood up, heading toward the fire in order to put it off.
"Oh sorry! I totally forgot to put it out!" he apologized.
Little did he know he interrupted something. The grey dragon stopped the fire and went back near the table.
"There. I'm sorry... And I understand work takes a lot if your time. But believe me, there's way more to see down there than what you could even imagine from up here." he smiled at her.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:54 am

Smiling slightly as he put the fire out, "Thanks... I didn't want to be rude.." she couldn't help but give a slightly saddened look as he removed his tail. Nodding as she continued "Someday.. So how come you lived with us? If you've lived down there"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 am

Hyruu slightly tilted his head at Sapphire's question. It was legitimate, of course. After all he was just telling her how beautiful it was down there, yet he was up there too.
"Well... I'm not sure I can really explain. You could call it a calling or something. I love traveling, and I love my adoptive father. We spent many years together, and explored most of the world. But... How should I put it... I started to want to settle down. You know, growing up, and instincts trying to tell me to get a home, a mate, a family... And when my adoptive father and I went on a mission in Vuari, I... Just felt like this was the place. I just feel like I belong here. I miss traveling, and I miss my adoptive father... But in the end, I don't have any regrets. Maybe I'll travel again some day, maybe not." he tried to explain the best he could.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:27 am

Nodding as his reply she quickly followed up "That makes sense.. like a natural calling wanting to settle down and... erm a mate" blushing slightly as she continued changing the subject "Well.. I've enjoyed the meal thank you, So is there anything else you want to do or?" tilting her head towards him, looking curiously with a slight smile.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 am

Hyruu couldn't help but slightly chuckle as he spotted her getting slightly embarrassed. Sapphire really seemed to be the kind of dragoness that wasn't going out often...
"Well I didn't really plan more than the meal. There are some raspberries left if you want though. Some are a bit crushed from the travel, but... they are great." he smiled at her as he pointed toward the plate with the fruits. Himself took one, shoving it in his maw. He sure loved raspberries.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next