Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 7 Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 7 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:09 am

Hyruu's heart missed a few beats at the reckless action he just made. He still couldn't be sure it was what Sapphire really wanted. Maybe she would have prefered words, or another action. Though these thoughts only occurred after Sapphire broke the kiss. While it lasted... It was an experience he didn't expect. That moment when time felt frozen, when all that existed was Sapphire and him... He slowly backed away as the dragoness did the same, a small awkward smile on his face.
"Sorry... Kinda panicked a bit. I... You looked sad. You... You're better smiling like that." he awkwardly replied.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 7 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Sapphire Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:39 am

Chuckling slightly as she replied "Don't worry about it.. I don't.. mind another..." sticking her tongue out playfully as she moved around the table getting closer to him. Only being a few inches away, "So.. what do you say? You think we should see where this goes?" tilting her head slightly smiling calmly.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:10 am

Hyruu was still stupidly smiling as Sapphire chuckled. He watched her walk around the table, ending up close to him. His smile slightly widened at her words. The young dragon was still red, kinda feeling awkward though not as much as before. At least the confusion was gone.
"Definitely." he answered her last question.
He slowly moved his head forward, their muzzles meeting. Slightly angling his head, he engaged another kiss, though this time calmer than the previous one. He was a bit clumsy, but one gotta learn...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:34 am

Returning the kiss as he angled towards her, this time pressing into it more. Smiling as she continued to kiss him what seemed to be hours she finally pulled away blushing slightly as she replied "M...maybe.. we should do this again.. another night?.. As its getting rather late.." suddenly realising what she had said she continued "N..not that I didn't enjoy it.. or not wanting to stay.. I just.. think we should take it slow step by step.." smiling nervously towards him as she waited for his response.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Hyruu lost himself within the kiss, time seeming to freeze once again. Even though he now knew what to expect he still enjoyed it as much as the first kiss. When they backed away, the still red dragon began to gaze at Sapphire's eyes, a silly looking smile on his face.
"Oh, erm, yeah of course. I'll be looking forward to it... Maybe... Erm, we could go to your place? Next time? I've seen your workplace, but not your home..." he asked, thoughts a little fuzzy.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:26 am

Nodding as she lifted a paw to stroke against his muzzle, "Sure...So when would like to meet next?" raising a brow towards him smiling warmly as her eyes watched his. Giggling from the goofy smile on his face, "How.. about tomorrow? You can meet me after work?" giving him a lick against his chin as she waited for his reply.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:09 am

Hyruu was unable to repress a purr when Sapphire brought her paw to his muzzle. The purr got a bit deeper as the dragoness then licked his chin, his goofy smile getting a bit wider.
"Yeah, sure. Tomorrow evening." he repeated.
The whole thing was getting on his mind visibly, and he wasn't able to put on much thought. Though unlike previously it wasn't a deep confusion that was preventing him from thinking, rather he wasn't thinking much. He and her, it seemed like nothing else mattered.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:40 am

Nodding as she briefly kissed him "Alright... well thanks for tonight.. and dessert..." smirking as she winked at him. Her tail brushing against his snout softly, "Or.. would you like to walk me back?" raising her brow as she didn't want to leave really.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

Hyruu nodded as Sapphire thanked him for the meal, briefly replying to the way to short kiss. He was almost sad to see her leave, even though it was for such a shirt time. But his heart almost missed a beat when she suggested he could walk her back to her den. The grey dragon energically nodded, smiling.
"You're welcome! And of course, I will walk you back!" he answered.
His tail was wagging behind him as he waited for the dragoness to start walking, as himself didn't know where her den was.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Sticking her tongue out playfully with a smirk towards him, "Alright... thank yoú Hyruu" starting to leave she slowly walked heading back towards her den. Letting him walk beside her as turned back slightly to talk to him "M..maybe we should visit the lower lands together one day..."
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:19 am

Hyruu purred as Sapphire started to walk. His fur was slowly getting back to its usual grey, but before it would be fully grey it was going through all shades of pink. The two dragons walked side by side, and Hyruu curled his tail around her tail tip.
The trip felt too short, and soon they were in front of the dragoness's home. Hyruu released her tail at that moment, looking at her lovingly.
"We definitely should. I'm sure you'll love it. Well, then... Good night, Sapphire!" he answered.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Sapphire was about to reply to him asking if he wanted to come in, yet she sighed unsure if it was the right thing to do. "N...night.. Hyruu.. So.. we meeting up tomorrow?" asking nervously she blushed slightly as she stood outside her den. Lowering her gaze she continued "Are.. you sure you don't want to come in? For a drink, its the least I could do...Plus I wouldn't mind showing you my home" lowering her gaze as she waited for his response.
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:30 am

Hyruu mentally slapped himself when Sapphire asked him if he wanted to visit her home. It hadn't crossed his mind that the dragoness would have wanted more than simply being brought back home. And now he had made her visibly uncomfortable! The grey dragon tried to correct the situation, and gently pushed her snout up with his own snout so she wouldn't be lowering her gaze.
"Of course! I'd love to see your home. Sorry, I... I thought you wanted to wait for tomorrow." he awkwardly apologized, taking a step forward to show he was ready to come in.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkhor Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 am

Smiling warmly as he lifted her snout, "Well... I just thought you would like too, anyways.. after you" gesturing for him to go first, upon entering Hyruu would notice how tidy her den was, everything seemed to be placed perfectly for her to easily find. Mostly a simple design inside she had plenty of books to satisfy her with reading about healing. Of course another thing Hyruu would notice that there wasn't a fireplace, with parts of her den covered in ice but not too much. A pile of pillows where laid in the middle of the room, walking over towards them she laid ontop of them inviting him down too. "Ahhh... so.. what do you think? Sorry about the mess..."
Arkhor
Arkhor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:36 am

Hyruu stepped forward when Sapphire gestured him to do so. He looked around the den, noticing how neat everything was arranged. It was far from his den where everything was mostly piled up against a wall or on a few shelves. Here everything had its place, and it was clear the healer had made a good job making sure everything she needed would be easily accessible. The lack of a fireplace wasn't surprising considering the dragoness's taste for cold, but he was surprised to see a bit of ice here and there. It didn't look like natural ice, it shouldn't freeze in a cave like this and it was... too perfect, actually. Just on some corners and not in the middle where it would be annoying.
The grey dragon sat on the pillows, almost surprised to see they weren't that cold compared to what the room was suggesting.
"That's really nice. And a mess? This is cleaner than my den ever was..." he chuckled.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next