Dragons Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Dragon’s Haven
Latest topics
» Rateevko- Lord of Sleep
by Oculus Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 pm

» Simple fish gathering (Open)
by Bellabear.INK Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:10 pm

» Deuce
by Oculus Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:56 pm

» Deuce
by Meteor Ace Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:46 pm

» Tharasis
by Tharasis Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:52 pm

» A Dinner for All (Open)
by Veokia Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:48 pm

» I guess this is an introduction
by Oculus Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:13 pm

» Isadore Frost
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:33 pm

» Asherna Ky'aelri
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 pm

» Pearl
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:27 pm

» The Faceless Librarian
by Solarlight and Darksky Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

» Ilinui
by ChicoryWielder Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm

» Pearl Starweaver
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 pm

» Veraasí Sâleesh
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:27 pm

» Viddera, NightStalker NEEDS APPROVAL
by EmriTheUnstoppable Tue May 17, 2022 10:25 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 2 Empty Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Hyruu swore once again as the harsh wind stung his face. The numerous small wounds he was having were exposed to the wind, and blood was staining parts of his fur near his face.
The day had started well. A warm sun rise, no Shudaar to annoy him, a small hunt, a bigger prey spotted... And then a big root. Before he had the time to realize it his face had hit the tree in front of him, leaving multiple scratching marks on his cheek and broken his muzzle. Hyruu whimpered from the pain, finally reaching the entrance of the Vuari city.
He made his way toward the center, where the healers were. Another whimper, but at least now the wind wasn't stinging him anymore. He reached the healers quarter of the town, letting out another whimper as she rang the small bell that was set there to indicate someone was waiting for a healer. He just hoped that at that hour there was a healer available...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Sapphire Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:47 am

Giggling slightly as he purred louder as he drank the tea, "I guess you like it then hm?" Smiling warmly as her eyes ran over his body simply checking over him. "Good.. It will help your healing too and if you want more I can bring the pot over" Laying herself not too far away from him as she glanced towards him giggling to herself slightly from his blushing "At least you will have some company, your the only one I need to look after for now"
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mending of body and heart [Private with Sapphire]

Post by Hyruu Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:42 pm

Hyruu nodded, still drinking, as Sapphire asked him if he liked the tea. This was nothing like anything he ever drank. Sure, he had tried to make himself tea by himself, after all it was just grinding leaves and putting boiling water on them... But he never could find the appropriate plants to actually obtain something drinkable. This tea, on the contrary, had everything it needed. Just the amount of spices to make it rich, without it being too much... He happily finished his cup, his thirst quenched. But as the dragoness suggested bringing more, he definitely nodded. Couldn't say no to such a tea !
His heart missed a beat when the dragoness stated she would keep him company. Well of course he would love to be in her presence, but being unable to speak like that... He was feeling a bit awkward.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Smiling as he nodded quickly heading back as she grabbed the pot she had used to create the tea, still having a large amount in she placed it close by. Only taking her place again drinking her own tea. Raising her brow as she looked at his jaw getting an idea, "Ah! I can loosen the ice so you can talk... dammit.. sorry forgot about that.." blushing as she replied placing a paw onto his jaw loosening the ice as it melted slightly so he could move his jaw a little. "There you go.."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:33 am

Hyruu watched Sapphire head back to the other room, a small purr escaping his chest as he watched her delicate form and her elegant movements. With the life he led until now, he didn't have the occasion to really meet any dragoness, and well with him now being an adult... He had a guenine curiosity. But in fear to appear inappropriate, especially in a matriarchal society, he wasn't able to approach someone.
He watched Sapphire coming back, this time managing to hide his blush. His thoughts sure were weird today. He warmly smiled at her as she brought more tea, and stood perfectly still when she operated on the ice on his jaw. Hyruu slightly opened his maw, letting out a small relieved sigh. Not being constrained was always more comfortable.
"Thank you." he managed to thank her, though still unable to properly articulate every syllabe of the sentence. It didn't matter though, it was perfectly understandable and not hard to talk.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:29 am

Her eyes meeting his for a moment she tilted her head slightly as she replied "No Problem... so you never did say... how did you get into this state?" smiling nervously as she didn't want to pry to far if it was embarrassing. Shifting her form slightly as her fur shook using a paw to brush her mane away from her face.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Hyruu smiled at Sapphire as their look crossed, feeling strangely happy with the situation despite his wounds. It could have been way worse after all...
But his mood shattered when Sapphire asked once again how he got wounded. The grey dragon looked down, ashamed by the truth. At that point he couldn't even try to hide it, not answering her question would make things even more awkward...
"I... Tripped. I was hunting, and I tripped on a root." he painfully admitted, looking away from her as he couldn't face her look after this.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Raising her brow as she was slightly surprised by the reason, only to lift a paw to turn his snout back towards her. "Hey its alright, these things happen It could be worse after all" chuckling slightly as her eyes looked into his continuing "I understand why your embarrassed with that reason but... I heard worse reasons.."
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Hyruu was surprised when the dragoness turned his head toward hers, locking his look into hers. Despite her kind words, he began to blush profusely, totally taken aback by the situation.
"I... Erm, sure... I guess..." he began to stutter.
The blush had totally engulfed his face, and was making its way along his neck. His thoughts were totally confused, his heart was racing in his chest. What was going on? He just couldn't think straight.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Raising her brow innocently as he started to blush more, gasping as she thought he was having trouble breathing. Quickly placing a paw onto his muzzle she loosened the ice more, "Crap crap... is.. that better?" sighing as she frowned looking worried, causing her to blush slightly from embarrassment. Lowering her gaze as her worst fear was hurting a patient.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:40 pm

If Sapphire was aiming to make Hyruu feel "better" by loosening the ice around his maw, it had the exact opposite effect. The grey dragon blushed even more, his whole body becoming cherry red when the dragoness placed her paw on his nose. What was going on? Was she blushing too? His confusion was clearly showing in his look.
"Better...? I... Didn't have any problem, did I?" he continued to stutter.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:42 am

Blushing brightly from his reaction seemly he was okay. "Oh... Sorry.. I thought you where having issues breathing..." sighing as she felt embarrassed, as she moved a paw onto his snout she slipped as she lost balance only brushing against his snout with her own kissing him slightly. Pulling back in shock from what happened she began to stutter herself "Ah.. oh.. god.. I'm sorry... I.. didn't.." lowering her gaze again as she blushed brighter.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 am

Hyruu was about to reply that it was okay - though was he going to do so or once again stutter something barely understandable? But before he could make his answer, the paw slipped and so did the dragoness. He didn't have the time to react that, for a fraction of a second, their lips met. It was totally an accident, he perfectly knew it, yet at that point time seemed to stop. His blush engulfed his whole body as the moment stopped. Right now there was no sign anymore that he was originally grey. He was way too confused now to even form a sound, the embarrassment so powerful he just turned his head away, unable to have any other reaction.
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:23 am

Raising her look as her eyes locked into his, smiling nervously as she nodded "Hey.. at least it was nice.." chuckling as she blushed at how red he was. Sticking her tongue out playfully she placed a paw onto his snout as she smiled.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyruu Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Hyruu managed to look again at Sapphire when the dragoness chuckled, only for his look to be locked with hers again. Her words made Hyruu feel even more awkward than he was. When it seemed Hyruu couldn't blush any more, his fur took a slightly darker red tone. She... Enjoyed it? He barely managed to look at her while she placed her paw on his snout. This situation...
Hyruu
Hyruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Sighing as she lowered her gaze, as her paw dropped back down she stepped back onto her feet as her blush cooled down. "Sorry... I'm usually not like this.." frowning as she made her way out leaving him.
Sapphire
Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next